• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. Byknfool

Strictly FUZZ

fuzz is always so different Into different amps and with different guitars. It didn’t gel with the vox I was playing at the time
  2. Byknfool

Scammed by a “reputable” emporium member

I’ve never done an official trade here. The only trade I have done is where we paid each through PayPal for the pedals so we would each have some insurance through PayPal. We did not do PPG. That made me feel a bit better about the transaction.
  3. Byknfool

Strictly FUZZ

I would agree with the sonic generator as a consideration
  4. Byknfool

Recording Interface for iPad or iPhone?

They also have this if you want more inputs... https://www.guitarcenter.com/Presonus/AudioBox-iTwo-2x2-USB-iPad-Recording-System-1399302058936.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=Cj0KCQjw28T8BRDbARIsAEOMBcw2-gUlQZGfWXexadiFsQQOc2q4eHd5l_eFi3uBNuXczRV7YrQQ1kQaAt4sEALw_wcB I didn't look for the...
  5. Byknfool

Recording Interface for iPad or iPhone?

This worked for me a while back... https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/261648-presonus-audiobox-ione-2-x-2-usb-and-ipad-recording-interface?dfw_tracker=36058-261648&gclid=Cj0KCQjw28T8BRDbARIsAEOMBcwIWEl14pEvAe2DKuZryqXqB59KwA7CN64Rx88m3v2gxwtvfMHkRMoaAs30EALw_wcB
  6. Byknfool

Strictly FUZZ

I had the carcosa but got rid of it. For me it was too piercing at the time. That said, this was early in my fuzz journey and my main amp at the time was a vox. I also was playing through humbuckers more at the time. Currently I have amps that are more neutral so I'm thinking I would probably...
  7. Byknfool

Strictly FUZZ

I might recommend the black spiral fuzz. I love the versatility this one gives you. very dynamic and responsive to picking. The germanium is gritty and the silicon more smooth. This is my favorite fuzz right now. id be curious if someone else could confirm this as an option for you.
  8. Byknfool

Most unique 90’s guitar tone

Just posted this too. Love me some verve.
  9. Byknfool

Most unique 90’s guitar tone

Nick McCabe of the verve did some incredibly interesting sounds with guitar ( especially on storm in heaven). A lot of the little sounds in the layers he creates fascinates me. I will also say Beck does alot of different and interesting things. I guess what intrigues me most about him is...
  10. Byknfool

Ez drummer British Invasion

British Invasion https://www.toontrack.com/product/british-invasion-grooves/
  11. Byknfool

I’m not sure how to define it. I like drum beats like the stone roses, Verve, Ride has some very cool drum beats, oasis, cast, blustones, etc. I’m not sure what it is, I just like the feel of those beats. I couldn’t verbalize the difference between American rock vs British rock drums personally...
  12. Byknfool

Anyone purchase this and try it? I’m curious about opinions? I dig British style drums so I’m hoping it might be good. If anyone knows of any other British based midi patterns, let me know.
  13. Byknfool

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

I thought if you just plugged into the top right input mono and used the stereo outs it ran stereo automatically? I run mono into mine and stereo out and it seems to run stereo out just fine no matter which engine I use. Are you using community presets?
  14. Byknfool

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

What are the analog engines based on again?
  15. Byknfool

Jack White on SNL...

I said the exact same thing to my wife after watching it on Hulu tonight
  16. Byknfool

The CD Collection

have a few cds left but most are gone. Streaming is just so convenient. I’m not an audiofile so sound quality is fine fore me most of the time. my car is the only place there is a cd player anymore. what I honestly miss is shopping for cds. We would load up the car and drive to vinyl solution...
  17. Byknfool

List ten (and ONLY ten) albums that have greatly influenced your playing

Smashing pumpkins- gish and Siamese dream verve- storm in heaven, northern soul black angles-passover oasis- definitely maybe spiritualized- laser guided melodies, pure phase, ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space pink Floyd- delicate sounds of thunder
  18. Byknfool

Which parenthood bummer is your favorite?

Mommas got a girlfriend...Ben Harper
  19. Byknfool

Songs You Wish Had Never Been Recorded

Black hole sun... ruined soundgarden for me
  20. Byknfool

Deep Cuts Off Of Huge Albums

All great choices... I’ll raise you a silverf***.
  21. Byknfool

Strictly FUZZ

Where does the radar go in your chain? I’m assuming last?
  22. Byknfool

fuzz and octavia in one pedal, who makes it?

What about this? https://www.beetronicsfx.com/pages/octahive
  23. Byknfool

pick three single effects

This question is ridiculous...3 pedals? really?
  24. Byknfool

Good method to cover up flashing tap tempo LEDs?

http://www.lightdims.com/index.php Got this idea from here a couple years ago and I think thy do the trick. You can double or triple them if you want darker. I also use them on other things like smoke detectors.

Trending Topics