• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. Datsyuk

Overdrive that can be used to boost a dirty amp, but also as a stand-alone medium OD into a clean amp?

Excellent suggestion that I couldn’t agree more with. I was surprised how much I love the gain between 0-3 (or 6 - 8o’clock) with volume cranked. Very versatile and exactly what the OP describes.
  2. Datsyuk

CS-3 noise and unhappy buyer

I don’t know why...but the guy not returning the pedal in it’s box...the one you sent to him...irritates me beyond belief, lol. I’d be asking to him to mail it back. What a lame as#.
  3. Datsyuk

Concerts you wish you’d went to when you had the chance.

Easy one for me: Allan Holdsworth. Allan performed in Vancouver many years ago and for the life of me...I can’t recall why I didn’t make the show...but it’s bummed me out ever since. RIP AH.
  4. Datsyuk

Happy Canada Day! Name your favorite Canadian Artist

Oscar Peterson Ed Bickert Lorne Lofsky Lenny Breau Rush KD Lang Joni Mitchell Neil Young Ian Thornley Tragically Hip
  5. Datsyuk

Is band drama inevitable ?

It’s pretty much impossible to do anything these days without catching flak or the ire of some. I found your post very comprehendible.
  6. Datsyuk

Eric Johnson Violin Tone Updates?

Because if your “WOW”...I actually watched the video...and I concur...”WOW@ is right!!
  7. Datsyuk

worst pedal demo ever

Thank you!
  8. Datsyuk

MAXON SD-9SH Scott Henderson Sonic Distortion

I don’t disagree...however Maxon / Godlyke literally released promo / pr (all be-it vague and minimal) for a the SD-9SH and shared images of the pedal with Scott’s name on it. That’s a pretty big no-no unless there was some formal understanding in place. You could be right in that Scott is...
  9. Datsyuk

Well this is a disappointing piece of info and not in synergy with the recent responses from Godlyke. Hmm.... For the sake of discussion...I posted this earlier....this is what was communicated to me by the distributor: "Our original plan was to have this out by the third quarter of this year...
  10. Datsyuk

$1,000,000 custom pedal board #ComeOnMan

$1,000,000 CAD....what’s that...about $950.00 USD? #MightyCanadianDollar
  11. Datsyuk

Steve Vai equivalent in country music?

Great mention! I’ve got it on now. The Dixie Dregs...came to mind...but this record is great example of Morse’s country inspired blend of many genres and influences.
  12. Datsyuk

You have an amp with a good OD tone; you get ONE pedal (OD, boost or other) for leads. Your pick?

With OP stating amp OD is great...then Delay for me which can be used to fatten, faux verb and many inspiring tones for lead and everything else.
  13. Datsyuk

Please stop playing Little Wing

I love hearing it when it’s played at a high level. Listening for the subtleties of finesse, clean execution, emotion, groove, etc. it’s a great song to know instantly that a player has **** going on. A good measuring stick. (Not that music is a competition...but for my own appreciation and...
  14. Datsyuk

I'll never sell my________pedal.

SweetSound Ultra Vibe signed by Bob. (Twice, lol...at my request) (Swirly painted one still showing on his old website) Bob became ill, sent me a note of apology (I didn’t know he was ill) and he sadly passed away not much longer after I received the pedal. RIP Bob. Custom built PTD mini bone...
  15. Datsyuk

Anybody made a quarantine video with your band?

Not my band but rather the music producers I manage moving to the forefront as the players along with previous and current artist clients / friends lending their vocal talents...all for fun and only possibly due to COVID. This one produced by Pete Lesperance This one produced by Rob Wells.
  16. Datsyuk

Your favorite JAZZ album?

John Coltrane - A Love Supreme McCoy Tyner - The Real McCoy Bill Evans - At Town Hall Hank Mobley - Soul Station Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue Freddie Hubbard and Woody Shaw - Double Take.
  17. Datsyuk

What five guitarists have influenced you the most?

- EVH - Robben Ford - Lenny Breau - Jeff Beck - Pat Martino
  18. Datsyuk

Popular pedals that have lost their popularity.

I haven’t heard much about these recently. They seemed to be all the rage here several years back. https://www.himmelstrutz.com/
  19. Datsyuk

(below is response from Godlyke re: Maxon SD9-SH): Bill: Thank you so much for the kind words. As of right now a lot of our projects are a bit in limbo given the current situation. Our original plan was to have this out by the third quarter of this year. I'll put you on the New Sonic...
  20. Datsyuk

Greatest Album of All Time

Thank you. My answer as well.
  21. Datsyuk

McCoy Tyner RIP

This is terrible news. One of my favorite records and most listened to is The Real McCoy. RIP MT.
  22. Datsyuk

So this is uh... a heck of a thing

Edgar Winter inlay is pretty cool.
  23. Datsyuk

For the Nobels ODR-1 fans, Nordland ODR-C!

Sweet Jesus...that’s $543.00 CAD!!
  24. Datsyuk

For the Nobels ODR-1 fans, Nordland ODR-C!

I’m pulling for you!! Let us know. I’ve been devastated by brokerage fees so I’m living scared, lol.... but I don’t know about the Germany scenario.

Trending Topics