• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. clmazza

Sold 2017 PRS Santana

That's a stunner!
  2. clmazza

FSOT Nik Huber Redwood - mint... Trade's Added

I had a redwood Huber ... magnificent instrument!
  3. clmazza

Official Thead: RIP EVH Eddie Van Halen

My guitar hero and the reason I play ... RIP Ed Guitar Legend. http://protocolguitarworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/IMG_3713.jpg
  4. clmazza

FS 2010 Fender FSR Stratocaster in rare Sunfire Orange Flake

What a beauty and quite the little gem! Here’s the factory specs although mine has been altered a bit with locking tuners, USA vintage bridge saddles and pearloid pickguard. It is in excellent condition. Shipped and insured CONUSA - $750.00 Thanks! More pics on my site below. Model Name...
  5. clmazza

Sold 2020 PRS Prototype SC 594 Brazilian

I know this guitar... Killer! GLWTS!!
  6. clmazza

FS PRICE DROP - 2018 McNaught VSC Diamond Top

outstanding guitars!!
  7. clmazza

Show me your Les Paul

8. clmazza

A little Grosh love

Yup! Not going anywhere, Robert ;)
  9. clmazza

A little Grosh love

They are amazing! Thanks for the article....
  10. clmazza

NGD! 2020 PRS Tremonti

Does this help? Neck Shape: Pattern Thin Neck Depth at The Nut: 26/32 inch Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4 inches Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16 inches
  11. clmazza

NGD! 2020 PRS Tremonti

After selling my original Tribal and regretting it, I've been on the hunt for a nice weight Tremonti with a stoptail. I was also looking for the latest iteration, a 2020. Quick glamour shot... special order color- Copperhead Smokeburst confirmed by Matt at PRS. Really stellar sounding and...
  12. clmazza

Explorer Love?

Killer guitars... my 83 http://protocolguitarworks.com/portfolio/1983-gibson-explorer-cmt-e2/ And if you are brave enough... an 81 Dean Z http://protocolguitarworks.com/portfolio/1981-dean-usa-z-standard/
  13. clmazza

Post your COVID acquisitions NGD!

The bonsai is killer, right! Love mine.... I have one of the first
  14. clmazza

PRS Quality

Agreed... impeccable!
  15. clmazza

A question about fender custom shop

I have a ‘69 CS Strat and it simply has a black with orange interior. No CS notation.
  16. clmazza

Singlecut buying help!

PRS SC594. I have two and they are relatively close ... sonically... to my Gibbys. In actuality, they are better than my Gibson’s, IMHO.

Trending Topics