• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. zion

Mark Knopfler "Sultans of Swing" Compressor

Orange Squeezer into a Brownface, fingers instead of pick.
  2. zion

Sold Origin Revivaltrem

For Sale: - Origin Effects Revivaltrem - Excellent condition studio use only - Includes original box w/candy $350 conus/PayPal FF or add 2.9% ($10.15)
  3. zion

Revival drive best live options?

Compressor>Trem>RD>Delay>Amp
  4. zion

P&W Players: what’s your delay/Reverb of choice?

EHX DMM. Reverb varies by which room I’m playing in.
  5. zion

Sold Fractal Audio Humbuster Cables

For Sale: Pair of used 15’ Fractal Audio Humbuster cables. $30 PP/Conus for both.
  6. zion

Vendor DCW Pedals - Thanksgiving Giveaway 2019 - Winner Announced In Post 112!

I am thankful for the staff at U.T. Medical Center in Knoxville TN. for taking such great, detailed care of my wife during her recent illnesses. GO VOLS! and Go Exoplex Vintage Preamp!
  7. zion

The Steel Woods

Use of baritone guitar and use of tremolo by this band are very cool.
  8. zion

Sold Fractal Audio FX8 Mark 2

For Sale: Used Fractal Audio FX8 Mark 2 in good condition. Includes original box. $675 pp/conus
  9. zion

New Komet Amplification "Silver Cloud" Limited Edition 20th Anniversary Amp

On paper, incredible. Can’t wait to hear and feel it.
  10. zion

New Gadow model..."The Bird"

Looks great. How does it play?
  11. zion

I’m supposed to meet Kiss tomorrow, do you have any questions you’d like me to ask them?

Question for Paul: Any stories about his relationship with Samantha Fox? How long were they a thing, why did they part, etc...
  12. zion

Wolfetone vs. Bareknuckle vs. ?: Best higher output P90s?

Only way to know which is better for you is for your ears to hear them in your rig with your hands. If that is not an option, logistics says go with whichever maker is on your continent, considering service. I’ve played many brands of P90’s and am currently playing Thorns and BG’s.
  13. zion

Sold Drybell Unit67

Used Drybell Unit67. Includes OG box. Velcro/cat-free environment. $250 conus/paypal’d.
  14. zion

Sold Classic Amplification Vibe-Baby

Heel down cancels the vibe.
  15. zion

Affirmative on the bypass. 2nd pic down shows the bypass switch.
  16. zion

Used Classic Amplification Vibe-Baby. $230 paypal’d/conus.
  17. zion

Sold Shin-Ei Vibe-Bro & Suhr Koko Boost

Shin-Ei Vibe-Bro, used, in beautiful red. Includes everything Shin-Ei sends with it. Sold $625 shipped paypal’d conus. Suhr Koko Boost, used, includes box. SOLD! $135 shipped paypal’d conus.
  18. zion

Last three pedals in your chain?

Last 3 are the first 3...Vibe-bro, Koko, Volante.
  19. zion

Strymon Volante!

This thing is more intuitive than I imagined it would be. My board consists of a tuner, a vibe, a boost, and now this thing (fairly simple setup). I’m running it through the amp’s loop using the instructed line level switch. Loads of fun trying the seemingly endless options. Built a simple...
  20. zion

New Vibe: Tinsley Audio Sir Henry Vibe

Appreciate the intel.
  21. zion

New Vibe: Tinsley Audio Sir Henry Vibe

What’s the price?

Trending Topics