• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

Search results

1. 2leod

Can you educate me on worship music?

Perhaps enter "worship" in the YouTube search - plenty of stuff will show up there.
  2. 2leod

The ongoing work log of Pickdropper

Dave does great work!
  3. 2leod

Frank Marino - Any Love ???

Wow - Impressive necro-bump! I'd only been here a little over a year.
  4. 2leod

Hello from the gutter! (not yet Killed by Death)

Mirror held to htaeD_yb_delliK
  5. 2leod

Goats Head Soup

Hmmm... another almost 5 year necro bump.
  6. 2leod

I will never have another NGD

Indeed - never is an awfully long time.
  7. 2leod

"band practice" or "rehearsal"

Boo. Boo who?
  8. 2leod

the real story of 2020

Never heard of her.
  9. 2leod

Greatest Rock Band To Walk The Earth and why.

If they's the greatest, they ain't walkin' - the GREATEST are bein' chauffeured!
  10. 2leod

Uh Oh, Tubes Don't Sound Different. Scientific, Controlled Variable Test.

It doesn't take any kind of belief to hear and measure the difference when changing different kinds tubes in my UniValve. Good enough for me.
  11. 2leod

Nostalgia is a powerful drug

I hear you, brother. That, and the infinite sadness.
  12. 2leod

Anybody into vintage Hawaiian guitar music?

Here's a video of George Kahumoku falling fast asleep while I noodled along with him at his house. I learned later that Uncle George was famous for doing that, and though this clip was filmed by my wife a videographer who was also there at the time included a snippet of this time in a PBS series...
  13. 2leod

EVH hacking it up out of key "Sound of Silence"

I liked it - looks like everyone was having fun stepping outside the box.
  14. 2leod

Did anyone start a congratulatory post to A-Bone

Disregard the fake news answers already proposed - the real truth lies in the last word of his avatar tag. More identities than a cat has lives. Identities, or personalities - I can't quite figure that one out...
  15. 2leod

Happy Canada Day! Name your favorite Canadian Artist

The lads from NB doing the promo interview for the tour supporting the "All The Right Reasons" album. This was Daniel (former 3 Doors Down drummer) Adair's first album with the band, I'm the shorty between him and Chad.
  16. 2leod

help me find a delay that does not kill tone

I don't believe we can help you OP, if the vague description of "sound" being "messed around" with the qualifier. Any effect is going to change the sound of what you're hearing through your amp.
  17. 2leod

Let's see those "back in the day" photos!

Updated my post because of the PhotoBucket thing... Let's see those "back in the day" photos!
  18. 2leod

The opening riff on "Turn Me Loose" haunted me with its mid tonz when that song came out. Powerful, simple and perfect.
  19. 2leod

I have a bit of a D.O.A. story - I moved to Vancouver BC in 1976 and started hanging out at a guitar shop at 9th and Granville after I bought a guitar there in '77. Punk was just starting make a scene around then and it was funny seeing the local musicians change from showing up in polyester...
  20. 2leod

I Like Kevin Breit in all his "out there-ness" - but I first discovered him with Carlos del Junco (though in this performance he was having a bit of an off night) - and I really like Kevin's work with Harry Manx -
  21. 2leod

Slide guitar on more recent recordings ?

Big Wreck's Ian Thornley plays a lot of slide on their albums (as well as his solo releases) but not featured in a "Hey look, I'm playing slide now!" way. He has mad skills though.
  22. 2leod

Slide guitar on more recent recordings ?

I like what Harry Manx and Kevin Breit are doing together - Harry does an Indian influenced slide he calls Mysticssippi and Kevin does all the outside stuff as well as some fun ukulele in ways you wouldn't expect. I love this whole album! They have a fairly deep catalogue, so check out their...
  23. 2leod

Pat Smear owned R4 about a block away

You should ask Google - that dude knows everything!
  24. 2leod

A little scared....

The brain is a weird and wacky organ.
  25. 2leod

Joe Walsh Life's Been Good

My Maserati does 185 I lost my licence, now I don't drive. Classic!
Top Bottom