• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

Search results

1. dmagalhaes

Jerry Reed

That’s a Certified Guitar Player right there.
  2. dmagalhaes

Seagull/Martin question

Get a D28, buy once cry once but you’ll own it forever.
  3. dmagalhaes

Are used Mesa boogie combo amps just as reliable as a new one?

I have an Express 5:50 that is almost 15 years old and still has the original tubes.
  4. dmagalhaes

All Things Phish

That drum kit sounds perfect.
  5. dmagalhaes

All Things Phish

You called it!
  6. dmagalhaes

Branded Nut Lubricants v Good Old Graphite/Pencil Lead

I use a contractor pencil and have for years. Funny, I was watching Tom Bukovac’s Stud Finder video last night and laying there on his bench was a wood pencil.
  7. dmagalhaes

Goose - Terrific Band, Awesome Guitar Playing

I watched the movie, it was cheesy in the best way possible and more entertaining than I expected. You could tell that they took it seriously and tried their best.
  8. dmagalhaes

D'Andrea Pro Plec 351

Are they all flat? I’ve got about a dozen each of unused 351’s and 651’s that are like potato chips. I stopped buying them for that reason.
  9. dmagalhaes

Trey Anastasio Rig Summer 2021

Just read that the photo was taken at Rock Lititz in PA. Trey has been there all week dialing in the rig and the rest of the band got there today. Here’s a photo of the band’s full touring rig.
  10. dmagalhaes

Bluetooth/phone control of Source Audio pedals

You technically don't need a 1/8 headphone jack. On mine, I plug the Neuro cable into my iPhone using an Apple headphone dac/dongle and it works great.
  11. dmagalhaes

Delay with Presets...for dummies

I’ve got two Flashback X2’s and a few others and personally have never had a problem with any of them.
  12. dmagalhaes

Delay with Presets...for dummies

TC Flashback X2 has 6 presets and pretty sure it can check off most or all the other boxes.
  13. dmagalhaes

Tips for Dual Lock and Pedaltrain

Dual lock is very strong and I only use it on the pedal side, the board gets standard 2 inch loop. This makes it a little easier to remove pedals without needing a crowbar.
  14. dmagalhaes

Get Back Documentary (includes spoilers)

It was pretty cool to watch Get Back become a song from nothing.
  15. dmagalhaes

Goose - Terrific Band, Awesome Guitar Playing

Has anybody been watching the livestreams? I saw them in Worcester a couple of weeks ago and can’t get enough of them right now.
  16. dmagalhaes

How Soon Is Now - Johnny Marr Live At The Crazy Face Factory

Watched the video for this song 1000x on MTV in the mid 80’s, thanks for posting!!
  17. dmagalhaes

All Things Phish

The BC Rich logo was clearly visible on the pickups so I’m betting it was bone stock except for a setup.
  18. dmagalhaes

All Things Phish

Funny, he still sounded exactly like he always does playing that thing.
  19. dmagalhaes

All Things Phish

It sure is.
  20. dmagalhaes

All Things Phish

I wasn't planning on it but I watched the whole show. I usually only watch the first few songs or even the first set and then watch the full show next day but when they opened with 2001 and then 1999, I knew something was brewing. Trey was really struggling vocally towards the end of the show...
  21. dmagalhaes

All Things Phish

I wouldn’t hesitate to go by yourself, you’ll make new friends before the show even starts.
  22. dmagalhaes

Best 2x12 guitar cab for the money

I have a Stagecraft 112 and would not hesitate buying a 212 from them if the need arose. https://stagecraftgear.com/product/elite-2x12/
Top Bottom