• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. F

NGD Ibanez AS-73 with great mods

Well, I picked up this guitar a couple of weeks ago and have played it at a couple of practices and gigs...all I can say is wow. The previous owner had it set up really nice and with a set of Lollar P90s (basically the reason I bought it), the thing sounds incredible through my Bruno Cowtipper...
  2. F

NAD Bruno Cowtipper 90

Just got this amp the other day and last night I was able to crank it up with the band and WOW this thing sounds incredible. The cleans are absolutely perfect. My band tends to play music that requires really clean sound at a loud volume...similar to Chili Peppers or early Live and this amp...
  3. F

Aged or relic'd strat necks...

Is there anybody manufacturing and selling necks that does light aging or relicing? I can't seem to find any via google :).
  4. F

Tweaker 88 Clean headroom question...

Well, I've been using this amp (with the Egnater 2x12 cab) for about a month now. I can say that I'm very happy with this amp, but surprisingly, I wish it had more "crystal clear" clean head room. Typically, with the band, I'm running the master at around 2:00-3:00 and the gain at around 9:00...
  5. F

Egnater Tweaker 40 Power Tube question....

Hello, I just picked up this amp and love it!!! One thing I would like is more clean headroom (e.g. more power) so the amp doesn't break up quite so early. I'm really close on this...but our drummer is loud and I end up bumping the amp up to where it starts breaking up a little (gain at...
  6. F

NGD Protocaster Thinline T-Style (NOW WITH REVIEW)

Just got my new (to me) guitar from Josh over at Protocaster and I've played it all afternoon. So far, I have nothing but good things to say about this guitar. Super light ash body and the neck is really really comfortable...one of the best I've ever played for sure. Tomorrow night I will...
  7. F

P90 or Humbuggy in my Tele neck...

I would love to get peeps opinions on a P90 (fralin) in the neck position of their tele. I currently have a humbucker...but I like that single coil sound you get from strats in the neck. Wonder what a P90 would sound like? More like a strat neck? Or nothing like that at all? I have heard...
Top Bottom