• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. mojomusicllc

Tele PU with Peter Florance vibe

Website in process. Boutiquepickups.com
  2. mojomusicllc

RIP Peter Florance

No. I did. I just starting to launch boutiquepickups.com, winding Peters recipes on his old tools. I have all his jigs, etc. and know where he got his materials.
  3. mojomusicllc

Tele PU with Peter Florance vibe

I worked for Peter for years winding his pickups. With his widows blessing I have started winding peters recipes again. LMK if you’re interested.
  4. mojomusicllc

2013 Les Paul Sounds Like Cardboard

Could also be a hot wired neck pickup. EVH Wolfgang was a pretty hot pickup going by the ohm spec. At 16k it must be wound with 44 gage wire, but apparently uses A2 magnets. I would get a meter and read the pickup. It might also be shorted. Also, possible the 4 wire lead isn't properly done...
  5. mojomusicllc

RIP Peter Florance

I don't come here often, and just stumbled upon this thread today. Peter was a great guy and a good friend. He mentored me and convinced me to open my own music store. I'm not sure whether to thank him for that or not, because it didn't last! I used to work for him. I wound pickups for him for...
  6. mojomusicllc

R.I.P. Joshua Florance

Hey guys. Peter thanks you for your thoughts in this difficult time. My name is Joe and I work for Peter in his pickup shop and have been with him through this tragedy. Josh was an amazing person who had touched so many lives in his short time with us. As DrumBob said, he was killed...
  7. mojomusicllc

Peter Florence guitars

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but Peter is making a new line... https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/1230667
  8. mojomusicllc

Does anyone wind an Alnico 3 pup?

www.peterflorance.com
  9. mojomusicllc

The best Telecaster

Any of the good builders out there have viable products. But if you want great tone, you gotta think of Peter Florance. www.peterflorance.com And BTW, he builds Teles too!
  10. mojomusicllc

Eb players/singers

SRSLY, big band jazz singers sing the song in the best key for them. It has nothing to do with the original record key, but that was before digital music, so... ?
  11. mojomusicllc

Vintage RUSH VW Commercial

LOL, the commercial was on as I saw this thread.
  12. mojomusicllc

Peter Florance Guitars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN-gI0a89w4&feature=youtu.be
  13. mojomusicllc

Peter Florance Guitars

Now that I'm a supporting member, I can let you know that this guitar is available as well. I'll post details in the appropriate section...
  14. mojomusicllc

Longtime lurker, first time poster

Wow, that was quick... :rotflmao
  15. mojomusicllc

Thanks for the welcomes! Funny thing with this site. I posted a pic of Peter Florance's new guitar line yesterday and he got a couple of phone calls about it. Seems like this is the place to be! So I just ponied up, and bought a Silver Supporting Member for a year. Once it's active, I'll...
  16. mojomusicllc

Peter Florance Guitars

Nice axe! Check this one out...
  17. mojomusicllc

Thought you might like to see a pic of my guitar - 2011 Gretsch Sparkle Jet. Because I just don't think they make enough things in "redneck bass boat" green...
  18. mojomusicllc

Peter Florance Guitars

It's not mine, it's Peter's. It's in the store so interested customers can come see what it plays/sounds like without having to visit his shop. It is the prototype, but it is for sale.
  19. mojomusicllc

Peter Florance Guitars

Chambered solid pine body, mahogany neck. Single/dual pickup configs, variety of pickup options, tailpieces. He's making a few of them now, and custom orders will be available. I got to play this one, and it sounds FANTASTIC!
  20. mojomusicllc

I just wanted to take the time to come out of the shadows and thank this forum for all the info I've been able to glean over the past year or so. I am new to the music biz, having spent a lot of time in my family's car dealership and a decade or so in the IT field. I have a small mom and pop...
  21. mojomusicllc

Peter Florance Guitars

I happen to have the prototype hanging on my wall. Here are some pix... Lucky me, Peter is a good friend of mine!
Top Bottom