Search results

1. The Whiz

I'm done with the incivility on the Amps and Cabs forum

I quit the internet because of my declining faith in the human race. I occassionally venture in and comment (like right now) but forums in general are pretty weak-sauce. Mostly good people but some real unfiltered oxygen thieves too.
  2. The Whiz

Danelectro Dan-Echo

The toggle switch to change the delay rate from short (slapbackish) to long is cool too. Would be handy if it was a separate switch tho. Kind of surprised nobody ever did mods to this pedal but I think it was discontinued quite a while ago now? Is it just me or am I having a conversation with...
  3. The Whiz

Danelectro Dan-Echo

Are there any other digital delays with knob to dial in the amount of hi-cut? That's what makes this thing so special. Being able to dial it in.
  4. The Whiz

Danelectro Dan-Echo

Not sure why I took this off my board years ago besides probably falling victim to the boutique pedal snobbery that runs rampant in this dump. Haha. ;) But seriously what a cool sounding pedal. Glad I didn't sell it on craigslist for $20 and stick of gum.
  5. The Whiz

Pedal that makes my guitar sound like Slim Smith's voice?

The Alien Abductions Recital Thermometer. Yes I said Recital. As in Piano Recital. Thanks.
  6. The Whiz

Most underrated pedal brand!

PUD pedals is extremely underrated. Unknown even.
  7. The Whiz

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I owe you a beer.
  8. The Whiz

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I really like Vox top-boost when it's in that stage of compression and chimey dirty grit when you dig in and cleaner chime when you back off. So I am tempted by the Squire TB however a good chunk of that vox thing I like, I assume, is from the el84's. So I question how I'd go about...
  9. The Whiz

New Eric Johnson Pedalboard

Who wants to meet up for a good old fashion fist fight?
  10. The Whiz

New Eric Johnson Pedalboard

Playing more than 1 chord is excessive!!
  11. The Whiz

Tube power amp for Kingsley pre amp pedal

Orange Pedal Baby might be cool. I've had some fantasies about Constable->Page->Pedal Baby->Greenbacks lately.
  12. The Whiz

The Alt.Country Club 33: Thirty Three and a Third

I am terrible at rolling joints. And they burn funny. If I smoked them indoors I'd burn the house down. There. I said it.
  13. The Whiz

So, would I be considered a "dirty-old-man" if I had this painted on the top of my guitar?

When I see any adult male has an affinity for something like that I think to myself "don't let that guy near my kids." Nothing personal.
  14. The Whiz

I'm developing an irrational hatred of gear forums so I'm going to step away from this sh1rtz and actually LIVE A REAL LIFE.
  15. The Whiz

Could it be that our generation of guitar gods are the pedal makers?

Reach for the stars Mr Busker. And the internet continues to suck a$$.
  16. The Whiz

Clean Overdrive using an Origin Effects Stacked Cali76...never knew compressors could do this!

Said "Clean Overdrive?" Whatchu talkin bout Willis Was all I could think.
  17. The Whiz

Could it be that our generation of guitar gods are the pedal makers?

Define "our generation." There's a wide range of ages here. Tan pants to diapers. I'm a guitar god too.
  18. The Whiz

My 9 year old is also a regular dropper of "cringey." Maybe our nine year olds all go to the same school. ;)
  19. The Whiz

DLR Is Unrecognizable Now

You can always count on the Sound Hound Lounge to beat the dead horse that is Van Halen.
  20. The Whiz

The Kingsley Pedal Club

Thanks you beautiful person you.
  21. The Whiz

well I’m out for a bit. See you when I don’t get super ****ing angry at my lack of disposable income. I think I’ll go to a gum forum. I can afford gum.