Search results

1. Don Rusk

Mooer = Donner - Can we prove it?

Yeah its actually growing and splintering just like the rest of the industry. There are lots of little shops that do it now all over asia. Its like a lot of things now, if you have the desire and resources, anyone can have their own 'brand'... I still have a box of about 30 'protos' from when...
  2. Don Rusk

Tour Box BearFoot FX 'Americana' Tourbox - Goldilocks/ Honey Badger/ Copper Topper/ Gee Willikers

Thanks For the write up sooze!! That order would also be most dynamic to least so maybe they are a better mix in the reverb/compression lane. Try the Copper Topper into the Badger if you still have them.... The Copper Topper has a couple changes that give it more natural Voxy chime and...
  3. Don Rusk

Vendor The BearFoot FX / DonnerboX Thread of Destiny

The Copper Topper and one my favorite stacks
  4. Don Rusk

The Definitive Vox-in-a-Box Thread

Oh I finaly did make an EGOD Silver! Its called the Copper Topper OD and is tweeked to get the earlier 'Copper Top' AC30 tones.
  5. Don Rusk

Tour Box BearFoot FX 'Americana' Tourbox - Goldilocks/ Honey Badger/ Copper Topper/ Gee Willikers

Well its not a competition, its a group learning experience and anything you have to add is appreciated as all our rigs and needs are different .... thanks for playing :)
  6. Don Rusk

Fuzzdrive ? The Razzberry picks up where the Martial Artist ends and goes into the nastier JCM 800/900/Soldano grinds
  7. Don Rusk

Honey Bee OD

Congrats! You have one from the very first batch of our first Bearfoot pedal! They all sold on 2/22/11. I did the hivetop paint/shine on the first batches and I've used one from that batch to test against every Bearfoot Honey Bee since... Please let me know if you get $500+ for it .
  8. Don Rusk

You guys both set the bars high for your boxes!! axdxm - you have great ears! yes there is a slight upgrade in the Goldilocks/SY3... same controls/ circuit but the basic feel is a little more bandmix friendly I think ... have fun and thanks for the reviews... Ill probably use some of both of...
  9. Don Rusk

Right all the models are centered in an 'amp in a box' sound and then they can travel into some suprising places outside that model....
  10. Don Rusk

Reverb site problems?

I dont know if its because of this - but I read also they are changing what will be shown to searchers ... lists one pedal that meets their criteria for best deal ( highly encouraging paying for 'boosting' I assume ) ... Reverb is owned by Etsy now and I noticed that when Tesla was not...
  11. Don Rusk

Yeah it would be great - I always thought your side gave the most detailed reviews ; ) One problem is I, as a vendor, can only have one Tourbox/ Thread going at a time ... I guess if you wanted to do that on your own and wanted to run it, it could happen .... maybe a pole of what Euros...
  12. Don Rusk

That would be cool Frank, but it was just you and Joe interested on that side of the pond ..... maybe at the end???
  13. Don Rusk

The EQ controls on all those are neutral at noonISH and are +/- but yes there is variance, so use your ears .... but you should get a mid hump if you turn down both bass and treble controls....
  14. Don Rusk

Great reviews Jim, you have set the bar high! IF you still have them you might try the Copper Topper into the Honey Badger ... The CT is an evolved fuzz that uses discrete transistors and has a different feel and EQ than the others.... I really like it as the first pedal stacked into one of the...
  15. Don Rusk

First batch of Candiru Fuzz !! The most usefully nasty things we make ; )
  16. Don Rusk

Dyna Red... hows that working for you?

We just brought out the BearFoot DRD update called the 'Martial Artist' ;)and it has a new mode switch that changes the compression and presence at higher dirt levels and that will get you even closer to the Orange feel ...
  17. Don Rusk

Yikes I was afraid of that - the West box is going through hurricane territory up through the raging fires .... this may not be the only delay we see .... do what you have to do axdxm, stay safe and keep us informed ....
  18. Don Rusk

Stereo Panning Tremolo

Dont laugh :) .... I really liked using this one .... the peak - dynamic speed up and down is fun ..... I like doing this with one amp stacked on top of another in 'Staireo', especially with two different kinds of amps/speakers - fading back and forth between jensen and celestion types you...
  19. Don Rusk

Good method to cover up flashing tap tempo LEDs?

Yup, Ive used sharpie, paint ... but I like a piece of masking or gaffers tape depending on how bright it is and if I need to see a little ...... but it was fun to have the lights in a room of smoke - nice little light show...
  20. Don Rusk

Ok we are officially on Tour! ... both boxes left today for their first reviewers Jim and axdxm....let us know when they land and have fun!
  21. Don Rusk

Well the Roosters sold out, but I did a vid on them while they are here .... next time.
  22. Don Rusk

Tour Box BearFoot FX Tourbox Exploratory Thread

Ok, the New Tourbox thread is rolling! I wont be posting to this thread anymore and it will probably be locked and float into the archives for future reference ~~~~ Please post on the new thread so you can follow along and know when its heading your way. Thanks everyone for participating...
  23. Don Rusk

The BearFoot FX Americana Tourbox is in progress! There were enough participants that I divided it into two identical boxes so it will go alot faster. Im in St. Louis, so I split it East and West of the Mississippi. The West box will go from STL to Louisiana, then head west across Texas x2 to...
  24. IMG_20200907_160424_097.jpg

IMG_20200907_160424_097.jpg

25. IMG_20200907_155728_246.jpg

IMG_20200907_155728_246.jpg