• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. J

I installed a humbucker, now I have 60 cycle hum

I have a godin radiator (ss) and I wanted to try to put a humbucker in the bridge position. I put in a Lace Alumitone Humbucker, got it all put back together, now the single coil in the neck position (which I didn't touch) is humming. I'll be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing. I know...
  2. J

Put a humbucker in, now I have a hum...

I have a godin radiator (ss) and I wanted to try to put a humbucker in the bridge position. I put in a Lace Alumitone Humbucker, got it all put back together, now the single coil in the neck position (which I didn't touch) is humming. I'll be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing. I know...
  3. J

EQD Arpanoid

https://www.facebook.com/EarthQuakerDevices/posts/546891028682115:0 Woah!
  4. J

Timeline firmware update 1.33

www.strymon.net/2013/02/04/timeline-firmware-update-1-33/#respond Here you go...
  5. J

New EQD pedals

They just posted a pic on their Facebook of the pedals they using for their NAMM pedal boards and there are 2 new pedals. They're covered up by big stickers, but one is primary blue and the other seems to be some sort of rendition of the disaster transport but with 3 stompswitches!(based on...
  6. J

Empress Buffer and Buffer+ pics

New buffer and buffer+ from empress. Looks so awesome. Boost, loop, noise filter.
  7. J

Timeline firmware update "in the very near future"

Just heard from Strymon yesterday, "We do plan on releasing a firmware update (for the Timeline) in the very near future". What r u hoping for that they haven't already given us?
  8. J

Possible Timeline update (Möbius-like fx loop)

I really like the per/post effects loop idea on the Möbius. Very cool. I was wondering if an update could ever happen for something similar on the Timeline. Not exactly the same, but to accommodate reverb pedals. I want to have my reverb after my timeline in my effects chain, but when I do...
  9. J

Clean boost built-in to pedalboard?

www.buildyourownclone.com/confidence.html Thinking about building on of these permanently into the guts of my home-made pedalboard. I would use it as an always on effect and just save some real estate. I already have locking jacks hard wired into my board and I think adding this would be a...
  10. J

EHX volume pedal!?

www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/electro-harmonix-volume-pedal-precision-volume-control-pedal Anyone know how to get any info/pics on this thing. It's probably going to be like their new wah pedal. I would prefer a moving treadle though for pedalboard fastening.
  11. J

Am I the only one that can't stand chorus?!

I think a good friend at church ruined it for me. He has a beautiful strat and can totally shred, but.... He uses copious amounts of swirling chorus as an always-on effect. Anyway, I totally feel like it destroys the natural tone of the guitar. On organs: perfect. Not sure about guitar though...
  12. J

Timeline Firmware Update

Just checked Strymon's blog.... And it's here :) Anyone updated it yet?I'm going to go download it now.
Top Bottom