• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. J

Source Audio Collider (Delay+Reverb)

This is super disappointing... I switched over from the Timeline to the collider, specifically looking to the description of preserving trails. I didn't realize they wouldn't be there between presets :( No possibilty of updating this feature?
  2. J

Source Audio Collider (Delay+Reverb)

Anyone know if more tweakable shimmer might be available some time in the collider? I sold my Timeline to fund this and I really miss that octave + 5ths ice
  3. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Agreed! I got some sweet IR deals too. The only thing that's not easy is putting Atomic's IRs on the AFB :(
  4. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

I know, right?! Please, Atomic. The current way is just painful. Maybe they don't want to share just the IR's with people that will use them for a competitor's product? Maybe if we used our serial numbers?... I repeat: the current way to load the Atomic IR's is such a run-around.
  5. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

This is brilliant! can you recommend a good one? Preferably free...
  6. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Yeah, but... I like everything else I've tweaked on there
  7. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

I remember seeing the question posted of how to get the AFB IR's back, but can't seem to find an answer? Doe Amplifire make these available?
  8. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

So, I think the noise I was getting was actually from my cell phone. For some reason, it was only interfering with the AFB. Is that possible?
  9. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Yeah, if I get a clip recorded today, hopefully somebody smarter than me will have some idea.
  10. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Yeah, not sure if it's on every amp model yet... definitely more than one. I'll see if I can get a clip later today.
  11. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm not showing any signal clipping on my interface or DAW... But I've definitely narrowed it down to the Firebox unfortunately. I'm using the included power supply.
  12. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

OK, I'll check that out. It's a weird fizzly clipping that you can hear as notes fade out.
  13. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

I'm experiencing this now too... Anyone else? Any idea what it is?
  14. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

I don't know if anyone is planning on using it this way, but I plan on putting my AFB third last in my signal chain, followed by my Timeline and Trinity reverb to utilise the stereo functions on each. So I'll need a couple di's before going foh, but it should work nicely.
  15. J

New Boss MS3 pedal switcher

It must be this. Thanks!
  16. J

New Boss MS3 pedal switcher

Anyone else having problems with setting the bpm per patch? I've set bpm to patch in preferences but every time I change bpm on one patch, it changes it system-wide.
  17. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Sorry
  18. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

How about a mode where the 'enable' switch becomes a second stompbox switch? e.g. a boost on the right, reverb on the left. Not that I want to delay shipping any longer haha, but maybe a future update...
  19. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Nevermind, it looks like a pretty constant flickering. But that would be cool! Yellow LED to indicate soft clipping, then into red for hard.
  20. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

What does the flashing LED mean? Is that compressor clipping?
  21. J

BOSS MS-3

I'm experiencing this same bug. Super frustrating. Any solutions?
  22. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Just stopping by for my weekly check-in... This silence is killing me.
  23. J

Simply horrific digital modelling gear you have owned ?

The Palmer pocket amp was a pretty terrible example of what I thought was going to be a good tool.
  24. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

+1
  25. J

Atomic Ampli-fire box

Nevermind, it's not down. And no update
Top Bottom