• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. peterdjp

Les Paul owners... whats your go to amp?

Two Rock Ts1
  2. peterdjp

Carr Slant 6v speaker choice

Yes. I have a 2x12 w the WGS 65's. Sounds great.
  3. peterdjp

Namm 2020: Vht Does Dumble

It's not buffered. Just in/out points but I preferred without the outboard loop. Worked fine for me w delay and reverb pedals straight in.
  4. peterdjp

The official Two-Rock thread! Post your amps, favorites, opinions, pics and tips here

Yep, they nailed it. Amp is super touch sensitive, sounds great with every guitar and is easy to dial in. Fet and loop are icing on the cake. Love it.
  5. peterdjp

The official Two-Rock thread! Post your amps, favorites, opinions, pics and tips here

I have a Cobra as well. Agree completely.
  6. peterdjp

Delay and reverb. Loop works really well. On every outboard loop I've used like the Eli the bright switches are way to bright and basically unusable. On the TS1 they are subtle and work well. Plus you have switchable buffers for send and return, so you can match the tone to nothing in the loop...
  7. peterdjp

Speaker Help?

Check out Fat Jimmy. Haven't tried them yet but they get rave reviews from the Fender guys. C1270 would work. https://vintagefenderamprepair.com/products/fat-jimmy-speakers-1
  8. peterdjp

I'm sure I would dig it. Would love most TR amps but yeah, was definitely looking for the D style OD. The TS1 is probably as close to a clone that they have in the current line.
  9. peterdjp

I have not. I'm sure it's a great amp but from what I've read the TS1 OD tones are more what I'm after.
  10. peterdjp

Just picked up a 100 watt TS1 and it is fantastic! First you have to give it up to Two Rock on the build quality. Fit and finish are top notch! Every part feels solid and premium. From the footswitch cable connectors to the mini switches to the feel of the pots to the head cab construction...
  11. peterdjp

Waza Amp Expander/Ox with D Style Amp (passive loop)

The waza works well for this. I've used it with a few D styles. I got it for the purpose stated, to replace loop a lator. Works great with fx and gives you better more granular control over volume. The downside is it is re amping the signal and it does change the tone. Ultimately for me it...
  12. peterdjp

Fight of The Best Dumble Clones! Quinn vs Louis Electrics Cobra!

:banana :banana:banana183 !!!:banana:banana:banana
  13. peterdjp

https://www.presonus.com/products/PreSonus-Sphere/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlZH_BRCgARIsAAZHSBn_RNXUtQqfw3vxFfYXK_K6_7BYlZfMW2Qu2iotx-cPAwB1Jsfpz2EaAmTOEALw_wcB
  14. peterdjp

These are old clips from when I first got it. Not sure but guitar is definitely all on full, amp most likely everything at noon except treb and pres probably a little higher maybe 1:00. Thx!
  15. peterdjp

Thanks man! Plan to make some decent Clips at some point. I've had zero time. These are old clips from when I first got it. Love the amp!
  16. peterdjp

Semi hollow Cobra noodles. Talking volume. Old clips. Great amp!
  17. peterdjp

Universal audio works with Windows now. Great hardware. https://www.uaudio.com/audio-interfaces/apollo-solo.html
  18. peterdjp

Yeah, I get it. Like others said… garage band. Or… have someone you know set up a DAW for you and show you how to do just the simple things you need to do. If somebody walks you through it it's not hard. It's tricky to dive in and try to figure everything out on your own though. You can set up...
  19. peterdjp

None of the full fledged DAWs are super simple. Once you spend a little time learning architecture it's pretty easy to do basic stuff.
  20. peterdjp

I like this. You can rent buy the month also. https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One
  21. peterdjp

Dumbleators, D-lator, FX loop options

I have owned all three. C Lator is the best bang for buck. Very similar circuit and construction to the others.
  22. peterdjp

I have one. Sounds great! A little warmer than the 65's but with lots of character. Don't have recording setup or time to make a clip at the moment but the cream alnico definitely works with the cobra.
Top Bottom