• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. D

Worlds Richest Drummers (how do they reckon this out?)

He owns some other businesses. And lives on a farm in VT, not exactly NYC penthouse luxuries. All the members of Phish are doing quite well.
  2. D

Cover Bands that Obviously Make Songs Their Own

The Grateful Dead made a ton of covers their own. To the point people think they were originals even!
  3. D

For Those Who Have Replaced Pots/Pickups in a USA Gibson Les Paul

Wolftone Dr Vs I didn't like the Studio's pickups with my Vox. Changed out the volume pots to 500k push/pulls with the top one coil splitting and the bottom series/parallel. Where the original pickups sounded thin, especially the bridge, new pickups made the guitar more beefy and full sounding...
  4. D

Mobius User Review Thread

I use the wah for Jerry type stuff with it. Nothing is truly going to sound like a Mutron but it'll get the job done
  5. D

Strymon Mobius Settings Thread

subscribed. Mine is coming in tomorow!
  6. D

Ever buy a pedal, absolutely love what it does but...

Of course. My Skreddy LMMD is up for trade right now because I couldn't find a place for it to stay. Fuzz is a really cool sound but that pedal value would be used somewhere better right now. Maybe another fuzzface type pedal will come in the future with a different amp. Until then Mobius here I...
  7. D

Are there really any bad overdrives or are we just too damn picky.

Haha funny story, I flipped one without even plugging it in 3 days later. Got it in a trade and needed a tuner more.
  8. D

Hissing sound with Boomerang?

If you search there is a thread that has some info on a slight mod to help. I just put a Boss TU2 behind the Boomerang as a bufffer and that really quites the background noise.
  9. D

Is there a TRUE "TS9/808+Boost in one" pedal?

JHS can mod a TS-9 to have an extra independent boost added. Heres a thread asking the same thing https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/1014261 Super Signa Drive looks like a pretty good option
  10. D

Favourite univibe song?

Punch You In The Eye
  11. D

The single most inspiring pedal I've ever played [and the last I'll buy for awhile]

Thoughts on the Lunar Module vs Mini Bone? I was thinking about trading my LMMD for something new
  12. D

Blue Chip Pick rant

Thread is not going as planned
  13. D

What size are TS9 screws?

Thats not good to hear :( I was thinking about sending it to you
  14. D

What size are TS9 screws?

This repair shop was trying to massively overcharge me to get some solder fixed and screws replaced. If I have all the screws I'm thinking it would have to be less for the actual repair. Its the 2 on the back and both inside. Losing the LED screw was pretty dumb...
  15. D

Cheap pedals that have blown you away?

MXR Classic Distortion. When A/Bed it sounded exactly the same at some settings with an Analogman TS9DX
  16. D

Klones: which one is the best?

The one I own. All the others suck
  17. D

How to tell you are addicted to the Emporium

Sometimes very large fractions
  18. D

How to tell you are addicted to the Emporium

I was about to trade away my Lunar Module but..... Mobius! Tough decision
  19. D

PSA Strymon Mobius details and vids are up!

So..... when is it coming out?
  20. D

Are there going to be downloadable patches? I'm not much of a tweaker but some of these effects sound really good. To have that many sounds in one box is appealing
  21. D

This is the first time I have ever thought of spending $450 on a guitar pedal. Man selling some of my other pedals will suck.
  22. D

Which Fuzz?

I really liked the Lunar Module with my old AC15. I usually used the amp with a more clean sound but it still got pretty dirty. Now the LM is being used with a more cranked Fender Champ and still works well
  23. D

Which Fuzz?

Didn't read, Lunar Module
  24. D

For those who used to use Elixirs

I've tried a ton of strings in the past 2 years. These are the ones I remember using Elixer - decent, expensive comparatively DR - E string broke all the time but good sound EB Slinky - decent, cheap GHS Boomer- same as EB GHS Nickel Rocker - okay, nothing special And my favorite Curt Mangan...
Top Bottom