• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. W

Sold 1958 Les Paul Junior

And SOLD. Thanks everyone for the interest.
  2. W

Trust me, the thought occurred to me! Still here.
  3. W

This is one of those situations when you know you’ll regret selling a guitar. Alas, up for grabs is my 1958 Les Paul Junior. This is one of the early double cut Juniors with the “hard edge” body, 4-digit serial number, and soapbar P-90 under the dogear cover. These are generally beastly guitars...
  4. W

Sold FS: Vintage 1965 Fender Stratocaster

Sorry, friend. This is sold. I'll close the listing.
  5. W

Rumor has it that FedEx or UPS will take it all over the USA! Lots of interest. Still available.
  6. W

Like L-Series Fender Strats and custom colors? Don’t have $30-$35k? Here’s a great entry point. Up for grabs is a 1965 Fender Stratocaster with a pro, body only, candy apple red refinish. So old, that it has been naturally worn with playing and shows moderate checking. But you can still see the...
  7. W

Sold FS: 2011 Martin OM-21 Special

Lots of interest, but still available!
  8. W

Sold FS: Vintage 1960 Gibson Les Paul Special

The tires keep getting kicked, but still here. Bump.
  9. W

Sold FS: 2011 Martin OM-21 Special

Up for grabs is a rare and increasingly desirable Martin: The OM-21 Special. Solid rosewood back and sides with sitka spruce top and rosewood binding. This thing is a cannon and has lived in its humidified case. It has its share of nicks and dings, but it has earned them being a killer...
  10. W

Sold FS: Vintage 1960 Gibson Les Paul Special

You know that feeling when you know you’re doing something stupid, but you do it anyway? That’s me selling this guitar. For your consideration is a 1960 Les Paul Special. It is a bar room brawler. The neck and finish are perfectly worn (and then some). The original P-90 pickups are right in the...
  11. W

FS Fargen MiniPlex Mk. III Head and Matching 1x12 Cab - $1,500

Still here folks! Reasonable offers will be given reasonable consideration!
  12. W

I meant to message you AND bump. But evidently didn't do that very well! Bump! Still up for grabs!
  13. W

Up for grabs is a Fargen Mini Plex Mk. III head and Matching cabinet. The Fargen Mini Plex has been around for decades as an answer for those that want 50 or 100 watt Marshall tone at manageable levels. The most recent iteration is the Mk. III. It features incredible hand wired components...
  14. W

Sold 1983 Fender American Vintage Reissue (AVRI) Stratocaster! Fullerton Era Reissue!

Very Nice!! It should go nicely with your new '62 AVRI :cool:
Top Bottom