• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. quantech

Meet Jeff. Your new, expensive digital friend?

Kinda bulky. Kinda overpriced. But kinda cool?
  2. quantech

Sum who? 4 dudes all using KPA for Metallica medley

Ran across an interesting video on YT earlier, thought it might be of interest since it involves, what appears to be, a pretty stout use of the beloved Kemper. I noticed 4 non-toaster KPAs all racked up stage left, so I assume all three guitarists and the bass player are using them. No idea...
  3. quantech

Headrush/Gigboard users - this may be obvious, but...

It just dawned on me earlier today that besides being a pretty cool modeler, I can use my Gigboard as a really nifty IR audition tool. I've said in a couple different threads that I love the fact that the HR/GB can load a near limitless number of IRs (although I think someone else here...
  4. quantech

Aiwa Exos-9...anybody here have one and/or tried with a modeler?

I've seen pretty much nothing but rave reviews on this "mighty" portable speaker on Amazon and YouTube and would really like to find a portable, battery-powered (rechargeable) yet not anemic sounding speaker to use with my Amplifire for spontaneous mid-volume jam sessions both indoors and...
  5. quantech

Looking for any help or advice trying to update a Johnson JM250

I recently picked up a Johnson JM250 head for a pretty good price and I am trying to update the firmware. Currently it has 1.02 and I've tried 1.05, 1.712 and 1.714 and it just isn't working! I've tried 3 different computers...one running Win7, another running WinXP and another running Win98...
  6. quantech

Zoom G3 patch forum/community?

I didn't intentionally set out to pick one of these up, I just happened to stumble upon a demo unit for a really good price and figured, what the heck, might be fun to play around with. So far I'm digging it and the sounds I can coax out of the unit. Will probably make for a nice little unit to...
  7. quantech

What's the best simple controller to use with PC-Based modelers?

Hello all, I don't know if this has been posted before or not, but I didn't see any recent postings so here goes... On my PC at home I use Guitar Rig, NI Amplitube, Waves GTR, Peavey ReValver MKIII, Studio Devil and a few other guitar modeler programs/plugins but have no way of doing any...
Top Bottom