• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. FDawg

FS True North Tweed Drive

True North Tweed Drive. Quite possibly the best sounding tweed drive pedal on the market today! Definitely the coolest looking!! Like new with box. $150 shipped and pp. While it is not an amp in a box, this pedal is very amp-like in the way it responds to your guitar. From a clean boost to that...
  2. FDawg

Sold EQD Park Fuzz - Offers?

Like new with original box. $125 shipped and pp. Will consider trades. Possibly a compressor Or another fuzz. Top mounted jacks are a huge plus!
  3. FDawg

FSOT EQD Park Fuzz - ANOTHER PRICE DROP

* Mythos Vipera - mint with box - SOLD * Mythos Oracle Analog Delay - mint with box - TRADED * EQD Park Fuzz - mint with box - $130 * Mad Professor Simble Predriver - excellent with box - no longer available * MXR Sugar Drive - excellent, no box - SOLD All prices are shipped and PayPal included.
  4. FDawg

Sold Dr. Z Z-Plus Studio Combo - PICS ADDED

Excellent condition. $1500 shipped and pp. Continental US only. Will consider trades for amps of comparable value. Just want to try something new! To clarify, the amp will be shipped with the original Z-branded Eminence seen in the last picture below. The Z Plus is quite an...
  5. FDawg

Sold EQD Arrows V2

Earthquakes Devises Arrows v2 Preamp Booster. Excellent condition. No Velcro. Original box. $80 shipped and pp. Boost Gain and Definition with Arrows V2 Through a simple single knob, the EarthQuaker Devices Arrows V2 improves definition and boosts your signal down into the rest of your chain...
  6. FDawg

Sold Bearfoot Sparkling Yellow OD3 (sold), MJM London Fuzz GE (sold)

Bearfoot Sparkling Yellow OD3. Newest version. Excellent condition. Awesome tweed style overdrive! No Velcro. No box. SOLD MJM London Fuzz (germanium). Excellent condition. Velcro neatly applied on back. Sorry, I don’t have the original box. SOLD
  7. FDawg

Sold Mad Professor Twimble - PRICE DROP

Mad Professor Twimble in excellent condition. No Velcro. Original box. $150. shipped and pp
  8. FDawg

Sold Strymon Riverside - ANOTHER PRICE DROP

Strymon Riverside in excellent condition. Amazing pedal. Extremely versatile overdrive. Some Velcro. Ships in original box with unused power supply. $215. shipped and PP. obo. If you’re not familiar with it you can read about it here. https://www.strymon.net/product/riverside/
  9. FDawg

Sold 2015 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Anniversary Edition - $775!!!

2015 LP Jr. anniversary edition with single P90. Several upgrades (dramatic improvements). The G-Force tuners have been changed to Grovers. Pickup upgraded to a Lollar p90. Nut replaced. Updated electronics. All work was done by a professional luthier. I have all of the original parts. With nice...
  10. FDawg

Sold Fender Custom Shop Custom Classic Strat PRICE DROP

2007 CS Custom Classic Strat in beautiful see-through blonde ash. Excellent condition. Currently has Lollar Special Blackface pickups installed. I’ll include the originals. Original case with candy. COA can be seen in the pics. Asking $2300. shipped and pp (US only). SOLD
  11. FDawg

Sold Fender Limited-Edition '65 Princeton Reverb with 1x12 Jensen

Fender Limited-Edition '65 Princeton Reverb 12W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Bordeaux Reserve. Excellent condition. Never left my home. Comes with cover and foot switch. Shipped in original box. SOLD
  12. FDawg

Sold JHS Bender PRICE DROP

JHS Legends Series 1973 London Bender. Mint with box. $125. SOLD Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. Very underrated reverb pedal. Excellent condition. Unbeatable at this price. No box. SOLD
  13. FDawg

Sold Pedal Pawn Fuzz

Like new with original box and all the goodies. $215. shipped and pp.
  14. FDawg

FS Foxgear Multitune ($50.!)

Analogman Sunface BART. Top mount jacks, sundial, on/off toggle, LED. Excellent condition. Sounds incredible! In original box. SOLD Catalinbread Formula 5F6. Catalinbread’s take on the classic tweed Bassman-style amplifier from the late 1950s. Excellent condition. No box (sorry). SOLD...
  15. FDawg

Sold Wilson Haze Vibe

Excellent Vibe/Chorus pedal. Like new in original box. $125. shipped and pp. Will trade for a cool fuzz pedal or possibly a MIAB. Let me know what you have.
  16. FDawg

Sold Effectrode Fire Bottle

Effectrode Fire Bottle tube boost. Excellent condition. Original power supply included. $200. shipped and pp. If you’re not familiar with this awesome pedal, here’s what the say about it on their website: The Fire Bottle™ is an all-tube booster specially designed to enhance the tone of single...
  17. FDawg

Sold UTA Varicap Instrument Cable - SOLD

Works and looks great! Does exactly what they say it does. See below. New, they cost $120. I’ll let it go for $50., shipped and pp. Heres the website blurb... Eric Valentine and Larry Jasper devised a revolutionary solution which allows guitarists to vary the amount of capacitance imparted...
  18. FDawg

Sold 65 Amps Colour Face (SOLD), Supro Boost (price drop)

65 Amps Colour Face germanium fuzz. Built like a tank. Sounds fabulous! Great condition. Original box. No Velcro. SOLD Supro Boost. J-FET based pedal delivers up to 20db noiseless gain boost plus optional High Pass or Low Pass filtering to contour your sound. Perfect condition. Neatly applied...
  19. FDawg

Sold TC Polytune ($50.!!!)

MXR Timmy. Like new. Outstanding pedal! Ships I original box. No Velcro. (SOLD) TC Electronics Polytune. Excellent condition. In box. $50 shipped and pp. (PRICE DROP) IMG_0637tc and mxr by FDawg posted May 18, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  20. FDawg

Sold Foxrox CC Hybrid 2 fuzz

Foxrox CC Hybrid 2. Like new. Ships in original box. No velcro. SOLD Cc hybrid by FDawg posted Apr 21, 2020 at 12:37 PM
  21. FDawg

Sold Way Huge Blue Hippo Mkiii (Like new $80.)

Zvex Vertical Box of Rock. Like new. Original box and papers. No Velcro. SOLD Way Huge Blue Hippo Analog Chorus Mklll. As new. Original box and papers. No Velcro. $80. (PRICE DROP) shipped and pp. or best offer. BoR1 by FDawg posted Feb 18, 2020 at 12:48 PM BoR2 by FDawg posted Feb 18, 2020 at...
  22. FDawg

Sold Keeley Psi Fuzz - $80.!!

Maxon Limited Edition 40th Anniversary OD 808. Number 362 of the first 400. Mint condition. Amazing classic tubescreamer sound! In original box. No Velcro. $150. shipped and PP. SOLD Keeley Psi Fuzz. Excellent condition. Sorry, I don't have the original box. Sounds awesome! $80. shipped and...
  23. FDawg

Sold Zen Drive Black Magic-$90!!

Excellent physical and functioning condition. Has Velcro on back. Only occasionally used. No box. $90. (PRICE DROP) shipped or bo. Trades? I like germanium fuzz face type pedals. Zen1 by FDawg posted Oct 7, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  24. FDawg

Sold Catalinbread Belle Epoch- PRICE DROP

Mint condition. No Velcro. Ships in original box. $140. (PRICE DROP) shipped and pp. I'll consider trades for other delays or germanium fuzz face. Belle1 by FDawg posted Oct 3, 2019 at 4:41 PM Belle2 by FDawg posted Oct 3, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  25. FDawg

Sold Fulltone OCD Ge

Awesome OD Pedal! Like new. No Velcro. Box and papers. Yours for $125. shipped and pp. or trade for a klone. Would love to trade for a RYRA Klone, Ceriatone, Manticore or...? OCD1 by FDawg posted Oct 3, 2019 at 2:28 PM OCD2 by FDawg posted Oct 3, 2019 at 2:28 PM
Top Bottom