• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Goldwing

Zoom MS-70CDR Suggestions for Improvement

Nice product!! would be able to be used by other midi devices? Like sending a PC from any midi controller switcher and make the Zoom change the patch?
  2. Goldwing

zoom g3 vs m series vs mobius vs modfactor vs nova modulator

Hi, I'm going to test my friend's G3 this weekend, so I think that should be enough. One more question, do you know if the stereo delay works in mono? With this, I mean that, when is connected in mono, the 2 different signals converge to one exit. thx EDIt.- sorry, I've searched and found that...
  3. Goldwing

thx. By parallel I mean two delays running at the same time, each processing the original signal. This would mean that the repeats on delay A wouldn't affect the delay B. The Eventide Timefactor can do it, and (maybe I'm wrong) I think that the Nova Delay can do it too in dual mode (quarter...
  4. Goldwing

Thx. One more question: can the G3 do 2 delays in parallel? I can't find the answer on the manual....
  5. Goldwing

so what was the final verdict? I'm on the search of a multifx unit and the G3 seems like a good value for the money. I'm thinking in the Nova MOdulator too for, what I expect, should be better quality effects...but...who knows...
  6. Goldwing

Digitech Timebender first impressions

The real question is if this unit can be 100% wet, so it can be placed in a parallell fx loop either in an amp or an external loop pedal. It's worthless that you can control the mix level with an expresion pedal if it can't go 100% wet because the mix knob controls well, the mix between the dry...
  7. Goldwing

M13,GT10,RP500...I'm Torn

I think that all resumes to two "main" things: First: - Your pattience and habilities for programming a multifx unit Second: - How are you gonna play. Are you gonna play directly to PA? to a Clean AMP? to a GOOD amp with a good overdrive channel? A).- If you going direct to PA or to a good...
  8. Goldwing

TC Electronic Nova System

I agree with the idea that at this price TC is reaching the same market that Boss. I Have the GT8 and I stopped to connect my mesa F50 with the 4 cable method because the loss of tone. I can't afford the g-system right now so, the nova system would be a great product if they had think in the...
  9. Goldwing

Yeah I think the same when a I saw the 4 jacks... I know that Neil Zaza did the demo of the nova system in the NAMM, does anybody have seen a video of this in the web?
  10. Goldwing

mmm.. good pic. Remains to be seen how flexible is the unit in the fx chain, but I guess that if you use the DRIVE input, the compressor and drive fx could be bypassed.
  11. Goldwing

IF you can split the pre and post amp efects via a fx loop (ala Boss GT8) I will buy it...
Top Bottom