• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. cottonmike

Creston - Off the Shelf?

Just for reference: Anybody know about this band? I thought they were great. Creston offset and bass.
  2. cottonmike

Chasing Vintage SuperBird

I got moist.
  3. cottonmike

Show your Huber !

I can see people in that finish.
  4. cottonmike

New custom guitar from Roman Rist

Flamed Korina-Wow! Looks like a pool of liquid gold.
  5. cottonmike

Yanuziello photo gallery

Thank you for the detailed description of the PU's along with their arrangement to the wood. Very interesting.
  6. cottonmike

Yanuziello photo gallery

Surely it's been covered, but could somebody tell about the PU's? Mini hums, single coil...?
  7. cottonmike

NGD: Something Different by M-tone

How much do it weigh? Looks thick!
  8. cottonmike

Just did business with Brian Monty

Love the "order" review! Good for you. If I ever learn to play a lick, I hope to hire Mr. Monty.
  9. cottonmike

Roman Rist Darkhorse -- Review and Demo

I really liked the music you chose to demo. Beautiful playing and tone. Very melodic. One sweet axe. I know it's probably in the other (build) thread, but what was the build time?
  10. cottonmike

I've played my new Ronin Kingbird every day for 2 months (now with 100% more clips)

Very inspired review. Clever writing. That's quite a lot of wear for just 2 months, even playing every day.
  11. cottonmike

Roman Rist Dark Horse -- Incoming

It's beautiful. The only thing missing is to have some photos of Scarlett's long skinny legs wrapped around that baby.
  12. cottonmike

Kauer Daylighter Express Supreme

Like the one piece with the grain patterns flowing with the contour of the guitar. In both directions. Never have seen anything quite like that.
  13. cottonmike

Sweetwood guitars

Everything is pretty about those pictures.
  14. cottonmike

What guitar is Lance playing here?

I enjoy his gear reviews more than any else I've seen. Something about how he addresses the instrument. Very natural relationship, it always appears. He has the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, without being over-the-top.
  15. cottonmike

Guitar Player YouTube review of Gil Yaron's Bone Guitar.

sounds like David Grissom playing, more than a little bit.
  16. cottonmike

Any Pensa-Suhr owners out there?

Do you remember much about the two guitars you built for Ed King just previous to the '87 Lynyrd Skynyrd reunion tour? About ten years ago on his forum he got some semi-negative feedback from a few hardcore fans about opting to use active instead of passive single-coils. He, however, was quite...
  17. cottonmike

NGD: Ian Anderson Burst

Agree. That burst is pretty damn close to being perfect-color and flame.
  18. cottonmike

I got my Asher Model T !!!

Not to be a kiss-ass, Lance, but I really like the way you demo guitars. You have an approach and attitude toward the instrument that is very natural. And, you're not all "jacked" up. I really like that Ribbecke Les Paul. THX Michael
  19. cottonmike

Probett Rocket III....the best of both worlds!

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,that's gorgeous! Mercy.
  20. cottonmike

New Probett Double Cut

The clear knobs work because the entire view has an "ice" vibe working. They further accentuate that frosty, cold look.
  21. cottonmike

New Probett Double Cut

Love the way everything aesthetically going on fits together perfectly. That light blue accents well with just about any natural wood color. The clear 'ish knobs are perfect for the blue. Hope it stays in your family after your gone, even. Nice heirloom piece.
  22. cottonmike

My new Cardinal!

Sam, Could you talk about "sinker" cypress as a tonewood, and what it looks like finished in various grain cuts? By "sinker", I assume this means the submerged part of the cypress trunk/knees? I grew up in the Mississippi Delta and thus have always been intrigued with cypress as a guitar...
Top Bottom