My neighbor's 1989 Eric Clapton Strat.
Damn thing is just magical.
Is it too late to mention 'The Drake Equation'?
Karen Carpenter had a voice that was so incredibly unique.
Truly an icon.
Rumor has it that she was a 'one take wonder' as well.
He had a long life. It was also one that made ours better just because he was such a great musician.
I never realized how similar the rhythm of this song is to 'Rosanna' by Toto.
Elvis was one of the gold standards of music in the 20th century. Not many even came close.
The Beatles, Glen Campbell and Frank Sinatra were...
I know the feeling as well. They are a bigger part of our lives than we could ever even begin to realize. We had to put our 16 y.o. Cockapoo down...
Paul's bass playing in this song is just flat out tasty.
This song brings back so many memories of the 1970's. The best one was riding around...
Yep. There have been tons of covers that went on to be big hits.
This is a great point. Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again' and "Fool for Your...
Realistic is that you or 99%of other people would not hear a difference between a cabinet with handles and one without. The other 1% are probably...
What does that say about the DGT that another artist uses an artist's signature model?
Handles are definitely the right way. If you flipped them over, your wrist would be hitting the top of the recess.
I appreciate the condescending tone, I really do. I guess that is why no manufacturer makes extension cabinets with recessed handles.
That song sent me right to the store to buy the CD circa 96/97. Just unreal stuff. It was also a departure from what I was hearing on the radio at...
PRS didn't get their first CNC machine until 1990. Before that, they carved the guitars by hand.
If it hasn't been mentioned yet, the new CE's have satin necks.
My Marshall 6101 30th Anniversary is a 1X12 combo. It came from the factory with handles just like the 4X12's have, built into the side of the...
It does. That name is Violet. Here is my 93 10 Top
Basically, it is the original guitar that PRS made available to the public.
I have a 93 10 Top with rotary and tone knob. Not a fan of the rotary as far as changing positions mid song quickly and accurately.
That is very specific.
Sweet switch or, tone control?
I bought Steve Lukather's book some months back. Luke told the story how they recorded that in the book. He was asked to just play a bunch of...
That was pretty much what I was thinking.
I would never choose between those two. Aretha was incredible and Gladys is still incredible.