Search results

1. M

and there it is...mesaboogie.com

droooool.
  2. M

sober from guitar for... 6 WEEKS!!!

Very lucky on that one. Good luck with a speedy recovery!
  3. M

Grrrrrrr... Time for plan C

Check out the H and K stuff. I had a Duotone and it was a helluva an amp. Maybe the Triamp?
  4. M

Head small enough to fit on top of a Bogner Cube...

HA! Just saw this. My peters was Brians before he sold it to me and I tossed it on the cube. I wish I still had that little rig.
  5. M

Head small enough to fit on top of a Bogner Cube...

When I had a Cube a Peter's Wolverine sat on top. Awesome combo!
  6. M

Just Played The EGNATER REBEL 20- WOW!!

"I think the now-discontinued Mesa Blue Angel amp supposedly did this" Nope, it's switchable.
  7. M

Help choosing cab

Mystik
  8. M

RIO GRANDE pickups...

I just put some Tall Boys in my strat and they are fantastic! I wouldn't hesitate if you are on the fence.
  9. M

Does your wife know???????

I have bought several things that my wife didn't know about, and when she saw them didn't care. We pay our bills and she can buy whatever she wants and I buy what i want.
  10. M

Have you gone from 10's to 11's?

I like 11s on my shorter scale guitar but right now it's strung up with 10s because I buy them in bulk.
  11. M

Hideous Guitars

The wangcaster was for sale on Craigs List recently.
  12. M

Bogner Alchemist?

Just like any other amp thread. Everyone has their own taste. I would say try it out for yourself and see what you think. :JAM
  13. M

The OD Pedal Comparinator

Very cool idea! HOw did you record this?
  14. M

Listen to Chinese Democracy in full..

I am a fan of GNR and Bumblefoot, but I just don't get this album. Not my cup of tea.
  15. M

Do I need EMG's?

What did they use in the Kill Em All Days?
  16. M

Do I need EMG's?

I would think many of metallicas tracks were cut with LPs and Strats or some of the hundreds of other guitars they collectively own. I know they use EMGs live but in the studio I am sure they use everything they can. Just wanted to add, I am in no way bashing EMG as I have had them in some of...
  17. M

Upgrading components - please advise.

Just my .02...Be sure to gut all the electronics and start new. I just did this last weekend with some help from a forum member and it made a world of difference on my strat. Now I feel comfortable gutting any of my guitars or swapping electronics.
  18. M

Greetings from Connecticut

A bit late to the party, but Welcome from Waterford, CT!
  19. M

Bad Cat's website.....

Hell, I'd re-do all those sites for a pick of a few amps! Just to add, Flash sites are NEVER a good idea!
  20. M

What do you have "In the Mail"?

Big order of craft beers from Cali that i can't buy in CT. :BEER
  21. M

Classified for Mics ?

www.homerecording.com/bbs
  22. M

Parts casters: how much failure before success?

I am into my parts-o-caster for around 450 bucks and it plays better than most new start I have played. Maybe I just got lucky with nice fitting parts...I say try it if you can find good pieces for low prices.
  23. M

REVIEW: Epiphone valve JR.

Mine is modded and its a great little amp! Will be with me for a while especially at the price of a decent pedal.
  24. M

Okay, What's With The Dxmble?!

This is gonna get good.
  25. M

complaint FROM a dealer/manufacturer

Very perplexing. Doesn't an amp make a helluva lot of noise when you plug in/out a guitar without any pedals!? Wow. I can't imagine the crap you manufacturers have to deal with, kudos to you!