Search results

1. Melange

Fishman Fluence Telecaster (Greg Koch) issues

Got a fast answer from Fishman support. They asked me to send the control unit over for check/repair. Superb customer service so far .
  2. Melange

Sent an email to fishman support . I hope they can help me
  3. Melange

Took everything apart and carefully rewired the whole thing together. Same result. Either the board came with a defect or I accidentally burned something with the solder :-( . I cannot but why why on earth Fishman didn't put a connector on the pickups as they did with the TRS socket
  4. Melange

Thanks ultra. I have the classic humbuckers on my LP. They sound amazing
  5. Melange

Thanks Elantric. Much appreciated
  6. Melange

Hi I'm having problems after installing a pair of fishman fluence tele pickups. When the selector switch is up (towards the neck) , the neck and bridge pickups are engaged When the selector is in the middle position, the neck is engaged and the bridge pickup is dead When the selector is in...
  7. Melange

I'll never sell my________pedal.

BBE Sonic Maximizer. The most underrated pedal in the market
  8. Melange

High E slips off

I have the same problem with a LP Traditional 2012
  9. Melange

The Tale of Two Strats...actually Four

Excellent review. Thank you
  10. Melange

Being Offered a Project Les Paul. Need help/advice.

As long as it fretted correctly , no neck twist and right neck to body angle you should be ok , otherwise you will be spending lot of time doing fret work and correcting mute strings and buzz
  11. Melange

Would PRS and Mesa “exist” as they do today without Santana?

agree on the statement that Santana had a huge influence on PRS. Not sure about Mesa , I think they stand on their own
  12. Melange

Indeed , that’s what I suggest the comparison based in their best strat model
  13. Melange

Suhr indeed needs to be on the list. Thanks !
  14. Melange

which brand do you suggest ?
  15. Melange

Would you buy a battery only pedal?

hummmm...not really
  16. Melange

Having trouble returning guitars

Consider visting a brick and mortar shop and test drive the instrument before pulling the trigger. Guitar Center is a perfect place for doing that .
  17. Melange

I cannot but admire Leo Fender's innovative and forward thinking. To me , Leo Fender was to the world of Electric Guitars what Steve Jobs was to computers. The Stratocaster is , IMO, one of the most iconic and imitated electric guitar. There are several manufactures , Leo itself with Fender and...
  18. Melange

TV Jones Powertron plus vs Classic Plus

I love the classic pickups. Powertron falls in a realm where other manufactures may have better sounding pickups. If you have to fit a TV Jones size cavity , check Seymour Duncan
  19. Melange

Frank Stallone Guitars?!?

He doesn't even know the specs on his own brand guitar . Go figure
  20. Melange

Fishman Fluence Telecaster : To shield or not to shield

I used them before on another guitar. The pickups are VERY GOOD. I also bought a pair of Fishman Humbucker classics. VERY GOOD too
  21. Melange

Fishman Fluence Telecaster : To shield or not to shield

Hello Guys, In the past, I've used passive single coils on my teles. Before installing them, I shield all cavities with cooper foil . I finished my building my latest telecaster. I'm planning on installing a set of Greg Koch Fishman Fluence pickups. This is the first time I'm installing...