Search results

1. Hamiltone

Todd Sharp JOAT 20rt

Hey macmax77, I have had mine for over a year. Mine has the headroom switch that reduces the power to about 10 watts. The cab has a blue and a greenback. The amp has a lot of tonal variations with the attitude and hi and low controls. I had a DC 30 in the past and it is not as loud but plenty...
  2. Hamiltone

Brad Paisley/Keith Urban/John Mayer Amp

Todd Sharp JOAT 20
  3. Hamiltone

Tweed lacquer or not?

What lacquer do you guys use? Thanks
  4. Hamiltone

Tweed Bassman input question

This from Rob Robinette’s site: the only difference between the 5F6A Normal and Bright channels is the bright cap on the bright volume pot which bypasses high freqs around the volume pot at low volume levels. At max volume there is no difference between the Normal and Bright channels. The...
  5. Hamiltone

Germino 4x10 Bassman 5F6A & 5F4 Super

Old Man, it sounds great. I did swap the 12ay7 for a 5751. Also tried a JAN Sylvania 12ax7. I have had a THD, Kendrick, Victoria and Fender Reissue Bassman in the last 25 years. This one is at the top. Greg suggested WGS speakers, 2 Alnico’s and 2 Ceramics. I think it was the right decision. I...
  6. Hamiltone

Germino 5F6A Bassman will be here Friday. Can’t wait. Mike
  7. Hamiltone

Todd Sharp Joat 20 Rt

Recently got a Blackstone Appliances MOSFET OD and I would agree that pedal sounds great with a JOAT 20RT.
  8. Hamiltone

Bassman on order, can't wait
  9. Hamiltone

Sold Two-Rock 1x12 cabinet G1265

Excellent condition, only used in my home. Oval open back with Celestion G1265 8 ohm speaker. Ships in factory box. Black tolex. E-mail for pictures mhamilton3@cox.net No trades $425 shipped and paypalled CONUS Thanks Mike
  10. Hamiltone

Todd Sharp Joat 45RT

I agree with jnovac1, it is not your typical EL84 amp. I had the JOAT 30 for a bit and then Todd was willing to trade it for a JOAT 20. The 30 was a bit wider but the 20 is plenty wide. It had no trouble keeping up with a Two Rock 100 watt CLRS I have since sold. Mine has the headroom switch...
  11. Hamiltone

Amps and interior design. Winners and losers

https://www.google.com/search?q=todd+sharp+amps&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=sniv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjEifPJ_driAhUE7qwKHQJGC-wQ_AUoA3oECA0QAw&biw=1024&bih=698#imgrc=gC9qqXZI8JFtXM
  12. Hamiltone

NAD: Todd Sharp, Simply Amazing

JOAT 20
  13. Hamiltone

Check this one
  14. Hamiltone

Awesome amp, got one a few weeks ago.
  15. Hamiltone

The official Two-Rock thread! Post your amps, favorites, opinions, pics and tips here

T92780, both of my Two-Rock cabinets are wired in reverse (+ & -) of the other cabinets I have. It states that on the inside of the cabinet.
  16. Hamiltone

The official Two-Rock thread! Post your amps, favorites, opinions, pics and tips here

JD, I have a 2018 100 watt CLRS and I can attest there is no lack of girth or punch. I also had a Todd Sharp JOAT 30 that Todd is currently swapping for the 20 JOAT. These amps are different. Different but both have their space. I A/B back and forth and they both have something to offer. I think...
  17. Hamiltone

What is the Saddest Song?

Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again
  18. Hamiltone

Can you recall every amp you've ever owned?

Two Rock Classic Reverb Sig. This list is over 30 years of mostly 1 amp in 1 out. It makes me a bit ill thinking about it.
  19. Hamiltone

Can you recall every amp you've ever owned?

Ampeg Echo Twin Orange OR 120 full stack Marshall 2204 half stack Fender Super Reverb Fender Pro Reverb Fender Tweed Bassman Reissue VHT Pitbull combo Matchless DC30 Fender Vibroking Soldano SLO twice Bogner Exctasy 3rd Power British Dream Hiwatt 100 Hiwatt Bulldog combo Custom...
  20. Hamiltone

On the recent CLRS amps there are 2 eq selections. Would the eq selections be a tone stack themselves? And would it be possible to alter either eq selection setting without affecting the other Thanks Mike
  21. Hamiltone

Sold Universal Audio Ox Amp Top Box

Universal Audio OX AMP TOP BOX, bought new a couple of months ago. Used only at home. No issues. Will ship with all original paperwork, packing and boxes. $1000 Pay-palled and shipped CONUS Thanks Mike
  22. Hamiltone

Sold 2002 Suhr Classic Firemist Gold Braz Board Custom

2002 Suhr Classic Firemist Gold with Brazilian Fingerboard. 3 V60LP singles, neck is medium C .830, jumbo frets. Original hard case. I bought new in 2002. Has small cracking or checking on the back at the top in the contour can see in pictures. No other issues excellent condition. $1800...
  23. Hamiltone

Happy Fourth!! Truetone Lounge with Steve Wariner

Awesome interview thanks Mike