Search results

1. TD Moyer

FS IK Multimedia Fender Collection 2 amp sim plugin (Tweed Heaven for $45)

License transfer...fees paid by me pre-transaction. $45 includes PP fees as well. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/fender2/?pkey=amplitube-fender-2
  2. TD Moyer

FS IK Multimedia AMPLITUBE 4 / Slash DUO ($40 for both plugins)

License transfer as I have a duplicate Amplitube 4...hence the crazy price...$40 including PP fees Legit license, fee of $19 paid by me prior to transaction. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube4/?pkey=amplitube-4 https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/slashcs/ AmpliTube Slash for...
  3. TD Moyer

Sold NI Abbey Road 60s Drummer

Passing along my Native instruments Abbey Road 60s Drummer package. Get behind two 60s kits, exquisitely-recorded at Abbey Road Studios.Command your own 60s drummer in the form of a comprehensive Groove Library, and polish your sound with a detailed Mixer Section and class-A studio effects...
  4. TD Moyer

Sold Juicebox Aspect Design Labs JBX-002 Pedalboard Power Supply; 9v, 18v, Sag, 9v AC, and Accessory AC! *LOWER PRICE*

https://reverb.com/item/35142548-juicebox-aspect-design-labs-jbx-002-pedalboard-power-supply-9v-18v-sag-9v-ac-and-accessory-ac I love these power supplies so much that I have three of them! This is a backup unit I've held on to for years. It's in excellent working condition. ***TRADED***...
  5. TD Moyer

Sold Early 2000s Lovepedal Eternity Burst (Handwired) *LOWER PRICE*

Very early handwired Lovepedal Eternity with gooped circuit board. I've had a trio of old Eternity pedals I've kept around for a decade or longer and I'm parting with this one (one of two of the best 'bursts I've owned) to raise some funds for other gear. It sounds absolutely amazing even...
  6. TD Moyer

Sold Mint (read: New!) Neunaber Immerse for your Delay, Flanger...

Had a weak moment and ordered a new Immerse Reverb after watching a Pete Thorn video (hasn't that happened to us all!?!). Plugged it in for all of half an hour before realizing all the 'verb I need is inside my Ox Top. So...thought I'd offer it up here in trade before taking my option to return...
  7. TD Moyer

Sold Kr Musical Gypsy Fuzz

KR Musical Gypsy Fuzz. This one has plenty of cosmetic flaws as the paint jobs on these never held up that well and one notable issue; While it sounds fantastic the true bypass switch has started to 'stick' intermittently (doesn't engage completely and requires an extra stomp) so it will...
  8. TD Moyer

Sold Pettyjohn Electronics GOLD Overdrive (MIAB)

Pettyjohn GOLD overdrive in excellent condition. Essentially this is a "Marshall in a box" and one of the best I've used but now that I'm using a Suhr amp it's a bit redundant. SOLD! Will trade for; Catalinbread Belle Epoch Chase Tone '68 Red Velvet Fuzz Chase Tone Fuzz Fella ClinchFX EP-Pre...
  9. TD Moyer

Sold Chase Tone Secret Preamp

Excellent condition - $160 including USPS Priority shipping & PayPal fees Trade interests; Gigrig Quartermaster 4 or 6 Gigrig Wetter Box Bondi Sick As overdrive (any version) Foxrox Octron v3 TC Electronic SFC Hilton Pro Guitar Volume Pedal Oxfuzz Oxvibe Fulltone Deja Vibe (Big Box White, ’95...
  10. TD Moyer

Sold R Weaver FX Violet Vibe 2020

Trying out a few new vibes of late to see if I'm missing anything but my vaunted Sir Henry keeps his spot! Nothing bad to say about this vibe...Mr. Weaver has created a stunning recreation of the Honey Vibe era '68 and it has tons of throb (way more than I tend to us). Captures the Hendrix...
  11. TD Moyer

Sold A.Y.A R-Comp (Aya Japan Compressor)

Aya R-Comp (Ross/DynaComp style Compressor/Limiter) $99 including USPS Priority shipping and PayPal fees. A well loved (and well-used as you can see) Aya R-Comp compressor! Lots of pro players and videos to attest to the sound of this little guy...essentially an audiophile version of the...
  12. TD Moyer

12v AC powered Pedal list! What's out there?

I've got an untapped resource on my Juicebox power supply! A 12 volt AC @ 1500 ma tap to be exact I'm wondering what pedals are out there that actually use 12v AC. Here's the running list; H&K Rotosphere Van Amps Sole Mate Prescription Electronics Vibe Unit Kingsley Minstrel V1 Electro...
  13. TD Moyer

Sold Lovepedal Roadhouse Eternity (2007 Handwired)

Been hanging on to this as a backup to my early 2000s Burst E. It's in excellent condition and has that great chewy, woody tone that excels with Strats, especially on the neck pickup. $215 shipped for TGP members Open to trades for; Bondi Sick As (Standard or Blackout) Kasleder Dirty Little...
  14. TD Moyer

NAD: Suhr SL67 (Amazeballs!)

I recently stumbled on to a great price on a virtually brand new Suhr SL67 recently and pulled the trigger. I had been jonesing for a Naylor SD60 - an amp I'd had before that pulled off fantastic Marshall tones and then some but John builds great 'everything' so I was hoping this would cure my...
  15. TD Moyer

Sold PRICES LOWERED - Toontrack EZDrummer EZX Sound Expansions

License transfers of some very cool EZX sound expansions…just paring back my choices these days. Nashville EZX ***SOLD*** Americana EZX ***SOLD*** The Classic ***SOLD*** PRICES LOWERED - want to move these quick! Open to trades for Toontrack's Traditional Country EZX or Slate Digital's VTM.
  16. TD Moyer

Sold Soldered LAVA patch cables (Mini ELC with Gold GH ends)

11 Mini-ELC patch cables with Gold GH ends. I had these on a older board that's long since gone…no reason to keep these around when I'm swimming in patch cables. Looking for $10 each (must order a min of 3) or $85 for the bunch (including PayPal fees & USPS Priority shipping. 21" right...
  17. TD Moyer

Sold Mogami pedalboard patch cables

Recently consolidated to a new board and have loads of cables I'm parting with; x8 12" Mogami 2319 1/4" angled to 1/4" straight ends (soldered by Covenant Cables) $45 including PayPal fees & USPS shipping (Will sell in a bundle of 4 cables for $25)
  18. TD Moyer

Sold Lovepedal Vibronaut (5 Knob photo-cell Univibe, MXR size)

Been keeping this around as a backup up to my #1 vibe and it's time to move it on. Lovepedal Vibronaut (5 Knob photo-cell Univibe, MXR size) in excellent condition. $199 OBO including PayPal fees & USPS Priority shipping
  19. TD Moyer

Sold $99 Overdrive Sale: Lovepedal 5e3 & Xotic BB Preamp (PRICE LOWERED!!!)

Lovepedal 5E3 Deluxe - best Tweed deluxe in a box out there, cleans up nicely with your volume knob and feels like an amp. [SOLD…in minutes!] Xotic BB Preamp - great Bluesbreaker style overdrive with a perfect mid-push. [Verb'd] PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping.
  20. TD Moyer

Sold Fulltone WahFull - Minty fresh & AwFULLy good! $160

Fulltone WahFull in original box...Just got it last week just to give it a try but I'm going to stick with a traditional wah... $160 including Paypal fees & USPS Priority shipping Works exceedingly well with an Expression pedal - I have a converted Ernie Ball Jr I can throw in for an extra $50...
  21. TD Moyer

Sold Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser ... MINT!

Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser with original box... $99 OBO including Paypal fees & USPS Priority shipping Power up via battery or 9v tap with any standard power supply. Trades > Looking for a newer, white/chrome Hermida EPH-3 delay
  22. TD Moyer

Sold LEFTY Warmoth Strat body MJT Finished/Aged in FIESTA RED + DiMarzio loaded pickguard & full hardware

Sorted out all the parts for a Frankenstrat build but I just picked up a new Suhr and this isn't getting finished so…. 1 Warmoth alder Strat body SSS, finished by Mark Jenny @ MJT in aged Fiesta Red…beautiful finish job as always by MJTele…not a heavy relic at all 1 loaded pickguard with 3...
  23. TD Moyer

Sold Fender Classic Player 60s Strat neck with 12"radius, medium jumbo frets

I bought this Fender Classic Player 60s Strat neck for a Frankenstrat build that just isn't going to get completed. This is from a Fender Classic Player 60s and not the "Classic Series". These were Custom Shop designed and the series is among Fender's top MIM guitars. Classic 60s vintage look...
  24. TD Moyer

Sold LEVY Suede Leather Guitar Strap w/ Piping

Passing on this excellent strap - original owner. 2 1/2″ suede guitar strap with black decorative piping and embroidered design. Adjustable from 37″ to 51″. $25 including PP fees and USPS Priority Shipping.
  25. TD Moyer

Sold Lovepedal JTM (Minty Mint!) SNS Price $56

Bought this in last week's SNS knowing full well I didn't need it… So…passing it along at my SNS price!