Search results

1. B

Fender Bassman fake?

It is probably not a fake, like the poster above said Master volumes were common on silverfaces 72 and later. They are not valuable enough to fake.
  2. B

Who still gigs with a 4x12?

Maybe metal from 1981. You cannot do any modern day metal with a 1x12 in a live setting. Triggered drums with subs, massive Bass stacks. Not gonna happen. I wish, would make my life easier.
  3. B

What is your best Tone Monster guitar that stands out from the others?

Hamer 1979 Sunburst for Rythym in studio 1985 Guild Liberator for leads in studio ESP Custom Shop for live work.
  4. B

This Board is Costing Me $$

I bought some V-Picks, that is about all the influence so far.
  5. B

Really? $6000 for an amp?

It's more cloney than the others.
  6. B

Ha, yea they would have loved that.
  7. B

TGP: Metal Head Club

Try some Folk Metal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8giIGt1jE
  8. B

We played them, and have come to our reasonable conclusions. You said a 500.00 Ceriatone was as good as a Landgraff, but you have never played one. No one ever said Two Rocks were bad amps, just mostly hype of a copy of a legendary amp. Clones. :AOK Fixed:
  9. B

TGP: Metal Head Club

Extol Hands down my favorite metal band ever. Burial and Undeceived are masterpieces. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYU_LbkZBb0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZagb0e15ZI
  10. B

Why own 2 of the same guitar?

If you play out on a professional level, you want a good backup. I tour with at least 4 guitars. 2 of each kind. More if it is extended.
  11. B

Metal cannot be done with a 1x12 combo in a live setting for sure.
  12. B

Worst pedal ever?

Danelectro Sitar Swami. Sounded like a Sitar mixed with the sound of a clubbed baby seal.
  13. B

Were you playing a Jazz club? 18 watter into a 4x12 too loud? I play 2 4x12 cabs in stereo with a VHT 2150 power amp. In use 2 ported 2x12 in stereo for smaller gigs. I prefer the 4x12.
  14. B

Help Choosing a Wah Pedal

RMC by Geoffrey Teese makes great wahs, and you can pick them up used for a good deal. He has several types for any style of music. I have a Wizard wah I use for high gain applications. Works well.
  15. B

Tube Amps Banned?

Nice one.
  16. B

Another great post. I like the Alessandro amps as well. Cost is not the issue.
  17. B

Why can't I sell this amp?

Ha ha.:roll
  18. B

:aok:aok
  19. B

No, I actually do like Dumble tones for some things I do. About Last Nite is one of my favorite albums for tone. My guess would be you have not played a Landgraff. I don't use a Landgraff amp for the music I play most of the time. Although I do use some of his pedals, and he is/has done mods for...
  20. B

1 made. Yea 7000.00 sounds about right. 5500.00 for the 50 watt, 3500.00 for the D'Lux. The wait is quite long as well. I put him in the league of Dumble and Fisher. Not Two-Rock. Another level above the cloners.
  21. B

I actually played Jazz and Blues for a long time, still do on occasion. I now play progressive/ fusion/ death metal, because the jazz and blues scene became so boring and formulaic. WAY more fun. Just because someone plays a certain style of music on a professional level, does not mean they...
  22. B

Bruno Underground 30

Landgraff
  23. B

CAn someone explain to me Robben Ford's Amp setup?

Bwaaahahhahhahhahahahaaa:roll