Search results

1. C

Sold Ampli-Firebox

Do you have the power supply as well?
  2. C

Your best drummer joke

What’s the difference between a drum solo and shoes tumbling in the dryer? There isn’t any....
  3. C

Morningstar MC8 !

Back in stock!
  4. C

Line 6 2020

I think it'd be awesome if they did a modular thing centered around the HX Stomp. Make them where the units "dock" into each other making it one cohesive unit. A ton of people are adding things onto their HX Stomp now through MIDI controllers and Expression pedals and 2 button switches, might...
  5. C

What's the replacement for the Yamaha DXR10?

Yamaha released a new version of the dxr10. Not sure of all the changes though. https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DXR10mkII--yamaha-dxr10mkii-1100w-10-inch-powered-speaker
  6. C

NEW HX Stomp MIDI controller :)

Still on track for late August release?
  7. C

HX Stomp vs Strymon Flint

Thanks a ton for all of the comments/suggestions. Looks like I'll try the HX and see how it compares. It obviously brings a ton to the table that the Flint doesn't, but I hate the idea of thinking that I'm giving something up just to make room for it. Thanks again!
  8. C

HX Stomp vs Strymon Flint

Contemplating getting an HX Stomp and integrating it into my board, currently the space it would occupy is being used by a Strymon Flint for Reverb/Trem. For any users that may have used both in front of an amp, how does the verb/trem of the HX Stomp compare to that of a Flint? Would I be...
  9. C

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

Couldn't pass up the MKIII and the Red Zen 50 bones deals. Gonna try my luck with the Vibronaut II as well. It'll be my first vibe pedal so looking forward to it, was holding out for a photocell but beggars can't be choosers!
  10. C

Guilty as charged... mustang sally, brick house, play that funky music... may not be the most original but everyone enjoys them. I can put my pride aside for a song or three....
  11. C

It is... it works out fairly well, have a couple of smaller boards I can move the effects over to if needed
  12. C

Anybody sharing the love this 4th? Got 4 on the board!
  13. C

I held out as long as I could but finally succumbed to a nekkid od11. With my nekkid super six srv and nekkid rubber chicken I may be accused of starting a nudist camp!
  14. C

I somehow ended up getting all the way through with one, no clue how many there were...
  15. C

lol, how we gonna show our Lovepedal love without it plastered on our chest? As an aside I think it's awesome that the pedals ship with the battery already installed and ready to go... You could probably measure the time in hrs between when that battery was installed and the first customer...
  16. C

No second thought given... EPH-3 ordered! and somehow a SRV So Naked ended up in my cart as well? Was going to grab a shirt but the L were all sold out.
  17. C

Hopefully the EPH-3 will make another appearance.... at 50 Bones I would have snagged it without a second thought!
  18. C

Gotta start em early! I started way too late, broke my lovepedal cherry this last SNS and somehow went from 0 lovepedals to 5... :banana:banana:banana:banana Kalamazoo, PP+, Jubilee, White Amp 11, and a Rubber Chicken. My wife called me today when the Amp 11 and Rubber Chicken came in and was...
  19. C

Congrats!!! Does the lovepedal shirt come in an extra extra extra small?
  20. C

The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Well from 0 to 5! Picked up a rubber chicken, a white amp11 and a jubilee... The mrs ain’t gonna be too happy but i am! Lol
  21. C

The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Got my first lovepedals ordered! Snagged the PP+boost yesterday and the Kalamazoo GOD today! Can’t wait till they arrive!!!