• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Cgkindler

In the spirit of the toxic thread - post your WORST video of you playing or singing!

Admittedly - that was almost difficult to watch - at least with the clapping at random times (LOL) but I bet everyone was feeling GRAND that night!!! LOL (and I saw all of that, knowing that ole Eddie has done more with his pinky finger than I'll ever able to do with all 10 fingers and a couple...
  2. Cgkindler

In the spirit of the toxic thread - post your WORST video of you playing or singing!

Hey man - you were on pitch and the oooo oooo's were spot on!! Man - that is GREAT - I can literally envision myself back in the room where I was trying to do an epic solo and 3 flubs in a row just sucks the wind out of ya!! My standard response when that happens is the hit maj 9th to root...
  3. Cgkindler

That sounds GREAT MAN!!! Love that BLAM!@!! you apply to the strings with the pick!!! :-D
  4. Cgkindler

PAUL REED SMITH

Wowza!!! That sounds amazing man - thanks for sharing!!!!
  5. Cgkindler

PAUL REED SMITH

What do those pieces of wood do for you and the amps? Is it for airflow? For more height for easier access? Inquiring minds wanna know!! :-P
  6. Cgkindler

Amps so good looking they make you happy!

??? Like, in reference to COVID and needing ventilators? I think he was literally just saying, "Mmmm...looks like a ventilator to me" But who knows!!! I will always love the look of my Studio Pro 22
  7. Cgkindler

Out of all the amps you've owned and played though, what was the BEST overall amp

That's how I feel about my Two Rock (or at least, I did...) because it's not everyday you can hand down a $2700 handmade, small, America tube amp combo!!! Of course in 30-50 years, people will be dying to grab up the fabled HotRod Deluxe III!!!!!! LOL
  8. Cgkindler

Out of all the amps you've owned and played though, what was the BEST overall amp

If you don't need those funds for something else important, then DON'T SELL IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I regret selling my Mesa ElectraDyne, and the BadCat CubIIIr combo I got for it -but alas, it is what it is!!! My best all around amp, HAS to be: Fender HotRod Deluxe (gorgeous cleans, super...
  9. Cgkindler

Can we get a witness!!?!?!?!?!?! Right on to that man!!! I think that it's healthy for folks to not take themselves so seriously (of course, that's a lot easier to say in a modern civilized culture...if I was in different parts of the world, then taking myself seriously may be the only way to...
  10. Cgkindler

Help Identify Pedals on a Pedalboard

I think the orange one is a Phase 90? The first one almost looks like a Carcosa Fuzz!! I wonder if that last one (top of the picture, the blue one, is a Plimsoul by Fulltone??
  11. Cgkindler

Do I not like pedals?

Hey man, sometimes we just need to turn off the amp and put it away for the night - I can't explain it, whether it's humidity, barometric pressure, or what, but sometimes my ears only hear crap coming out of my amps. When that happens, I just put it down and walk away for a bit (hour or two...
  12. Cgkindler

Good Headphone amp

Shoot - the ad on top of this page shows one HECK of a headphone amp!!! https://benchmarkmedia.com/collections/headphone-amplifiers/products/hpa4?variant=1589954773012
  13. Cgkindler

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!! I thought that was pretty cool!! DUDE - that was great!! Did you record the backing track?? Either way the soloing was great!!!
  14. Cgkindler

Poor Mans Two- Rock??

If there was some way to find a 50 watt (or even 100 watt) Studio Pro then you'd be GOLDEN!! That said some of the best cleans I've heard were from a stock Fender!! Just about anything! Here's a few good options!! (*Direct from Fender's site!) '65 Super Reverb - $1549 (this is a beast and...
  15. Cgkindler

SHOOT - for real man, that was cool!!! :omg:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude Man, when you had your first guttural scream - my face was like :omg - but it was so intense I had no choice but to :dude HAHAHAHAHA - you, me, and just about 97 out of 100!!! HAHA (Actually, there's a TON of great...
  16. Cgkindler

Man, the tones are superb!!! The playing EXTREMELY TASTY!!! I suppose we are all our OWN worst critics, no?! My condolences man, really sorry to hear that!! :-(
  17. Cgkindler

Well THAT just makes it even MORE INCREDIBLE - because there were scant few notes that didn't make the right pitch the whole time!!!! Being able to do that accurately and repeatedly with a floyd rose is pretty incredible in my book!!!! :-D
  18. Cgkindler

HOLY CRAP - there was literally not ONE THING WRONG WITH ANY OF THAT - that was killer man!! I would have LOVED to have been at that gig!! And yes - the tone was delicious!! :-D That first ambient one has some REALLY interesting layers!! Were you using the trem on the amp, AFTER the...
  19. Cgkindler

Man, that is fantastic!!! I thought your tone was excellent too!! Man, it may have had only one or two points where the timing was only a few milliseconds off - I really enjoyed the entire thing!! The vocal is really intriguing...how long ago did he pass? My condolences! Also - the amount of...
  20. Cgkindler

Wow...that was honestly not the kind of gut wrenching, soul crushing critique and comments I expected!!!! So, look, I understand that I'm not a terrible player - I'd be foolish and I think naively and falsely humble (and I'm not a fan of that when it's blatantly over the top, or at least we...
  21. Cgkindler

DIY Pedals, not from kits

You just got on my "one of the best posts ever" list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  22. Cgkindler

Ok, so...I am NOT a pro at playing, and frankly I'm terrible at singing...but that doesn't stop us from making videos and documenting how bad we are sometimes!!!! LOL I'm going to post some videos that will probably make you cringe, laugh, cry and may even cause constipation - but it's all in...
  23. Cgkindler

Top Jack, Compact Analog Delay with modulation...what's out there?

The vapor trail is a GREAT delay!! It is EXACTLY what it claims to be!!