• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Ken

Bogner 3534 amp owners - Share your amp settings

Yes, could you share? Thanks
  2. Ken

The Green channel with Pedals, along with the Blue & Red channels offers lots of variety. I have been using all my drive pedals: Bogner La Grange, OCD, Prince of Tone, Wampler Tumnus with the Blue channel(for Strat), The Dude, Thorpy Bunker, and they all work very well. I know crazy, but I got...
  3. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

I have the matching Cab. It sounds great, is ported and is built really well. I took off the back to look around and I was impressed. Very solid! Bogner does make excellent Cabs. This is the best 1x12 Cab I’ve used...it’s been designed for the 3534, FWIW.
  4. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

I posted this in the settings thread yesterday, but this should have been posted here: Update: I’ve removed all the JJ Preamp tubes. I’m now running the Tung-Sol 12AX7’s in P1, P2, and P3. For P4, the Phase Inverter, I’m using the Sovtek LPS 12AX7. For what I like, this works better for me...
  5. Ken

Update: I’ve removed all the JJ Preamp tubes. I’m now running the Tung-Sol 12AX7’s in P1, P2, and P3. For P4, the Phase Inverter, I’m using the Sovtek LPS 12AX7. For what I like, this works better for me. Less dark sounding on channel 2 and 3, more clarity and open sounding to my ears. I...
  6. Ken

PRS DGT Owners - What Brand Strings Do You Use?

Anyone using Curt Mangan strings on your DGT?
  7. Ken

My Settings, but they change when I tweak: Loop master at 8:30 o’clock Blue Ch vol at 1 o’clock Blue Gain at 9:30 Red Ch Vol 1 o’clock Red Gain at about 9am Presence 10 am Structure N (all) Excursion L (middle) Green Ch Volume at 11 o’clock and Green Gain at 1 o’clock. I am experimenting with...
  8. Ken

I use the Bogner Cab that was built to match up with the 3435...
  9. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

Curious, what were the single channel boutique clean amps you A/B'ed the 3534 with? Look forward to your videos :) Thanks
  10. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

It really is a very good amp! The matching 1x12 cab, as expected, is very solid, I took the back cover off and looked inside and its put together really well. Not boxy sounding at all.
  11. Ken

Source Audio eq2 questions

I have the EQ2 coming in soon and was wondering where in the chain to use it...First time EQ user here.
  12. Ken

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

08 DGT (black) here too, see my avatar pic :) And also my #1
  13. Ken

Favorite Klon Clone 2020

Wampler Tumnus Deluxe...I had the original Silver Klon and the Tumnus Deluxe works really well in the mix, plus nice EQ for different guitars. Works especially well and is on all the time when using the Strat.
  14. Ken

Prince of Tone currently available...

Just ordered, thanks for the heads up!!
  15. Ken

I've been clicking on the link since right before noon every 30 minutes and it's out of stock, so I'm thinking the Prince of Tone is once again a distant acquisition. Wish there was an update to somehow know that they are coming soon.
  16. Ken

Guess this batch went quickly, the website says not available. I’m going to have to remember to look on Wednesday afternoons.
  17. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

Guess I’m late to the party on this one lol.
  18. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

I saw this tip on the Bogner Amp Facebook group and I like these settings: Use the FX Loop as the amp master and run it very low. I have mine set at about 8:00 - 8:30, but you can go lower if you want. Turn the front volume on the Blue and Red channels up high from noon to 3 o’clock, depending...
  19. Ken

Dropbox for Timeline Presets: Strymon Librarian

Can I be added...Thanks for doing this! ken@studiorock.com
  20. Ken

FSOT ThorpyFX The Bunker Drive Pedal

Excellent Condition bought new and have had The Bunker only 3 weeks. Never left my music room. It's just a bit too redundant with my new Bogner 3534. Orginal Box included. $225 Shipping included. Below are a couple of videos:
  21. Ken

PRS Signature Series Strings?

Has anyone tried these PRS Signature Series Strings and if so what's your opinion? Wonder if these might be a good match for my DGT.
  22. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

Is it a new amp?
  23. Ken

Compressors - Using a Cali76CD

I just got the Cali76CD. I have never used a compressor before, so this information is going to be a great help to me when I start to dig in tomorrow! Tootone: Much appreciated on all the details you put into your tutorial. I want to start easy with some very super light compression for clean...
  24. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

What are you using in your effects loop? Does the hum go away when you turn off a specific effect (s)? This is what Bogner told me to do and it fixed my issue plus if you read back up this thread to my complete post #843, you will see more details. “I called Bogner and they cleared up the...
  25. Ken

Bogner Ecstasy 3534

Let us know how that works.