• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. nibus

What makes U2 a polarizing band?

Coming from Rollins and his absolutely terrible songwriting and vocals, that probably doesn't hurt U2's feelings.
  2. nibus

What makes U2 a polarizing band?

I haven't read the whole thread, but I have found that a lot of ego-centric, shred-style guitarists think Edge sucks because he plays differently. Of course that couldn't be farther from the truth. In fact, it's comical when these same guitarists try and cop his playing and tone. They can't...
  3. nibus

Sold Gibson '59 Reissue Les Paul R9 VOS 2008 Ice Tea Pearly Gates Vibe Relic

Relisted with a lower price! For sale is one of my most prized guitars, a 2008 Ice Tea R9. This Les Paul is altogether one of, if not the best Les Pauls I have ever owned. The top has an incredible flame that is viewable from all angles (no "peak-a-boo" flame here!) The color and flame is...
  4. nibus

Sold 2018 1958 Les Paul Reissue Bourbon Burst Gloss

$3150 for a 2018 R8 is stupid cheap. Someone buy this thing.
  5. nibus

Sold 2019 Ron Kirn Tele!! - $1600 shipped

Love those neck specs!
  6. nibus

Sold 2018 Gibson R8 VOS 1958 Les Paul - Excellent - 7.4lbs!!! - $2950 shipped!!

Man that's a great price for this guitar. And for what it's worth, chambered guitars absolutely sustain better than solid. Fight me.
  7. nibus

Sold Warmoth Musikraft Fender Stratocaster - Stunning Flame Maple Top!

Thank you kind sir! This one is actually much more beefy sounding than my other Strats - you can really hear the mahogany/maple combo, especially in the bridge position. Wish I didn't have 4 other Strats already, lol!
  8. nibus

Sold Warmoth Musikraft Fender Stratocaster - Stunning Flame Maple Top!

Condition: Incredible Musikraft mahogany body with flame maple top and a very thin nitro finish. The flame on this body will make your '59 LP jealous! You can see some very light check marks and the finish sinking into the wood-grain in the pics. Musikraft doesn't even make these bodies...
  9. nibus

Sold Vaschenko S-Style Strat Blonde, 5A Flame Neck!

Oops! Yes it is Ash. However it sold on Reverb this morning.
  10. nibus

Sold Vaschenko S-Style Strat Blonde, 5A Flame Neck!

Here's an incredible Vaschenko Strat with an eye-popping 5A flame maple neck. This is one of the nicest Strats I have owned. The overall fit and finish is superb. The blonde finish looks fantastic and is semi translucent to allow the ash wood grain to peak through. The finish does have a...
  11. nibus

Sold Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro III 3T 2015 Ice Tea - NOW $1350

Price drop to my bottom line - $1350 shipped out the door. Let's find this a new home!
  12. nibus

MERKS, you rock buddy!! Much appreciated.
  13. nibus

Here's a sweet Les Paul Traditional Pro from 2015. Not to worry - this one does not have the "botched" improvements from that year. Nut width is standard 1 11/16, and no robot tuners. I've carefully gigged with this on a few occasions and it's been a joy to play. The tonal options are huge...
  14. nibus

Sold Gibson Custom Shop Historic '58 Les Paul 2016 - Desert Island Top!

LOL nevermind. It sold in 2 minutes on Reverb.
  15. nibus

Sold Gibson Custom Shop Historic '58 Les Paul 2016 - Desert Island Top!

Today I'm listing the most beautiful Les Paul in my collection. I purchased this brand new from Breeze guitars in 2017. The first photo is from their original listing. I searched far and wide for this specific top, with perfect flame and lots of marbling, flecks, and grain. I have never...
  16. nibus

Sold Pine Telecaster - Dano Vibe PENDING

Simple setup, just going into a clean EL84-ish amp with a Hardwire overdrive pedal.
  17. nibus

Sold Pine Telecaster - Dano Vibe PENDING

Here's an incredible Partscaster Tele I picked up a while back that has had some seriously great work done on it. I've debated on letting this go for a long time because the neck is a little thinner than I like, yet it plays and sounds just really really great... But I think I'm ready. The...
  18. nibus

Sold Gibson Historic R6 with Throwback P 90’s PRICE REDUCED

Do you mean .90" at the first?
  19. nibus

Sold ***PRICE DROP*** Kurt Wilson SingleCut - Lemonburst - Aged hardware - Bare Knuckle Mule

That's some of the nicest figuring I've ever seen on a top!