• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Great Shot Pilot

FSOT Mr. Black Deluxe Plus - $119 shipped obo

Here’s a Mr. Black Deluxe Plus in great shape with box. $119 obo shipped. Trade wise, I’d like a low-medium gain OD or perhaps a Chorus/vibrato. Would add or take cash as needed. Thanks!
  2. Great Shot Pilot

Sold Mr. Black Mini Reverb - $85 obo

Really terrific reverb here - I just picked up a Mr. Black Deluxe Plus in a trade and don’t need both. Trade-wise, I could use a low-mid gain OD (including a RAT, as I use them with gain set low) or MAYBE a chorus/vibrato.
  3. Great Shot Pilot

Sold SolidGold FX If Six Was 9 BC108CS Fuzz -$89 shipped

$89 shipped! Need a low-gain OD, vibrato, Chorus, delay, or Trem in trade.
  4. Great Shot Pilot

Lyrics that didn't age well.

I don’t know that the way that some people react or respond to art should necessarily define the art itself. You are definitely right that part of what made (and IMO, still makes) Pinkerton cult classic is that a lot of folks saw something of themselves in some of the ugly thoughts or emotions...
  5. Great Shot Pilot

Lyrics that didn't age well.

I respectfully disagree on Pinkerton, which is a messy, ugly record that I think shines a light on sexism, rather than glorifies it. I don’t think you are supposed to like the narrator, but rather, pity him.
  6. Great Shot Pilot

WTB Rawkworks Light OD or Night OD

Let me know your price. Thanks!
  7. Great Shot Pilot

Diamond Memory Lane DLX

Looks like there are a few dealers with these in stock on Reverb. $269.
  8. Great Shot Pilot

Sold Skreddy Little Miss Sunshine - $140 shipped

Little Miss Sunshine in great shape! Includes box. Trades (add/take cash as needed) Boss DM-2w Boss VB-2w Boss CE-2w Boss RV-6 Reverbs generally Diamond Chorus, Vibrato, Quantum Leap try me
  9. Great Shot Pilot

Sold Diamond Memory Lane Jr. - $145 shipped

Memory Lane Jr in great shape! Trades: plus cash as needed: Boss DM-2 Boss RV-6 Boss VB-2w Boss CE-2w Boss RC-3
  10. Great Shot Pilot

Sold Strymon Flint -$249 shipped

Here’s a Strymon Flint in nice shape - just the faintest little nick on the left side of the case, but barely noticeable. Pedal only, no box, papers, PSU. Trades (add cash as needed) Boss DM-2w Boss VB-2w Boss CE-2w Boss RV-6 Boss PH-1r Boss RC-3
  11. Great Shot Pilot

Recommend simple recording software

Studio One is another good choice. If you don’t get along with Reaper, I’d try that next. It’s pricier, but has the advantage of more user-friendly built-in plug-ins. With Reaper, the built-in plugs work great but are ugly and a little intimidating. In a Windows environment, I think Reaper or...
  12. Great Shot Pilot

In all seriousness, it’s inexpensive, very light on system resources, and pretty easy to learn. Can’t ask for a whole lot more.
  13. Great Shot Pilot

Did anyone mention Reaper? If not, Reaper.
  14. Great Shot Pilot

Sold EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V2 - $139 shipped!

Here’s an EQD Dispatch Master in great shape with box and paperwork. Trade wise, I’m looking for a looper, a Smallsound/Bigsound Mini, or a Chorus/Vibrato pedal. Thanks!
  15. Great Shot Pilot

Best USB audio interface? Focusrite? Presonus? Something else?

I wouldn’t spend much time stressing it. PreSonus and Focusrite both make great gear at a good price, and the sound quality differences between the two are going to be minimal for the average home recording enthusiast. All things considered, I’d spring for the two input interface (in either...
  16. Great Shot Pilot

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

$279 seems like a fair price for that Blackhole, then.
  17. Great Shot Pilot

JHS 3 Series: Cool tones / Better Value

These remind me a bit of the Mr. Black Mini line at $99, in that you’re getting a nice sounding pedal with simple controls from a well-known boutique company at a fair price. What’s not to like? And all things being equal, I prefer the larger enclosures here, though that reverb would have to be...
  18. Great Shot Pilot

New Chase Bliss / Meris CXM 1978

I kind of appreciate the audacity of the price, honestly. To state the obvious, these folks are not dumb, and didn’t randomly assign this price point to it without a lot of thought. They knew that the price point would be controversial and that both companies could face some blowback if the...
  19. Great Shot Pilot

New Eventide Blackhole Reverb pedal

I’m guessing the answer is yes...and with the right execution and marketing, they could make a dent in the Strymon/Neunaber/Source Audio market for high-end reverb pedals. Those are some great sounding plugs.
  20. Great Shot Pilot

Strymon Nightsky

Well, so much for the “Strymon plays it safe” crowd.
  21. Great Shot Pilot

Sold SolidGoldFX Surf Rider III - $149 shipped

Looking to sell ($149 shipped) or trade my Surf Rider III. https://reverb.com/item/35768684-solidgoldfx-surf-rider-iii-free-shipping Trade-wise, I'm looking for a hall or plate reverb, a looper, a tremolo, vibrato, or possibly a delay (would need to be different than/compliment my Memory Lane...
  22. Great Shot Pilot

New Eventide Blackhole Reverb pedal

Jumping in front of the Strymon announcement, too...wonder if it is a reverb, as well (assuming the speculation on the new Strymon unit is accurate).
  23. Great Shot Pilot

Strymon Nightsky

I’m guessing this is to the Blue Sky what the Volante was to the El Cap.
  24. Great Shot Pilot

NPD: Zoom G1 Four - greatest quiet solution EVER

I recently picked up a G1 Four as well, and add me to the list of happy owners. It is truly a terrific value at $80; honestly, the looper and drum machine functionality alone is worth that to me. To the OP’s point, it’s a wonderful songwriting tool; I plug the guitar into the Zoom, the Zoom into...
  25. Great Shot Pilot

Most unique 90’s guitar tone

I do totally agree with the OP on DeLeo, especially the Tiny Music-era tones. Also, it’s really nice to see STP slowly get a reassessment in recent times, and one that accords them the status as a top tier 90’s band that they always deserved. If I had to have one 90’s band, pound for pound...