• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. trojanhov

Novo Guitars

seems like the p45 can be a polarizing pickup. I was told it has more clarity and less snarl compared to a normal p90. Also, I’m mostly a bridge and middle position guy on a tele anyway, and I would imagine those positions will be excellent. pickup swaps are easy enough so I’m not sweating the...
  2. trojanhov

Novo Guitars

Serus t Shell pink extra light distres Chunky c -flamed maple Fralin pickup set Parchment white guard and white witch hat knobs Aged to match Gonna be sick. Thanks for ur help guys! Instead of paying the upcharge for the lollar pups, I directed that money to the flame maple neck. Pickups I can...
  3. trojanhov

Novo Guitars

Put my down payment in! Now the wait!
  4. trojanhov

Novo Guitars

they won’t mix and match the pickups. Either lollar goldfoil and special t or fralin p45 and fralin bridge. I love tele bridges. What’s everyone’s opinion on the p45?
  5. trojanhov

Novo Guitars

My wife just gave me the go ahead to order my novo! I have a baby girl on the way in November so I want the guitar to be shell pink. I’m definitely doing a serus t with lollar goldfoil and special t, but I keep going back and forth between rosewood vs maple board and chunky vs medium neck shape...
  6. trojanhov

Show me your K-Line Truxton's!

That neck is one of the best ones I’ve held. I’m thinking I might go just a little thicker for a Truxton, so the medium C .850 neck sounds like a good idea!
  7. trojanhov

Is medium c .850? My truxton special I believe is .830 and I might want something just slightly beefier for a change
  8. trojanhov

Is that a roasted neck? how does it feel? do u know the specs of your neck? my k line truxton special p90 is .83 and it feels just right for me. The texola is on my radar too!
  9. trojanhov

Beauty that one! I’m considering swamp ash with rw board a la jimmy pages 59.
  10. trojanhov

Tell me the specs you chose (and why if you'd like), and post a pic! I'm in the process of figuring out specs and could use some inspiration!
  11. trojanhov

K-Line Signature Tele Pickups

I’m close to ordering my second k-line! Been researching his pickups and thinking these are the ones
  12. trojanhov

Nash/K-line/etc.

thanks man! The z lux is clean. Lightspeed is special
  13. trojanhov

Nash/K-line/etc.

I think it’s 8.5 at the bridge. Not sure but this guitar draws something out of me that no other guitar has! this ones a lifer for me.
  14. trojanhov

Novo Guitars

I’m gonna order a pink sparkle serus t with goldfoil neck pup in the coming months. Can’t wait!!
  15. trojanhov

Nash/K-line/etc.

I can’t put my k-line truxton special down.
  16. trojanhov

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

Just added a lightspeed. Man that pedal is great!
  17. trojanhov

What's your wobble? Offical vibrato thread.

I use it all. Such an amazing pedal. I’ve noticed that the vibrato of the ripply adds body and thickness to my drive sounds (lead or rhythm), the phaser gives me everything from univibe sounds to just a nice subtle phase sound. Triple switch gets me into Leslie territory. Just a great analog...
  18. trojanhov

What's your wobble? Offical vibrato thread.

Love the vibrato of my jam ripply fall.
  19. trojanhov

Did Analog Mike Retire?

He’s KOT RETIRING. Dammmmmmmitttttttttrrr *not
  20. trojanhov

ANALOG MIKE IS KOT RETIRED!!!!

I tried fixing my titie but it didn’t work.
  21. trojanhov

ANALOG MIKE IS KOT RETIRED!!!!

Damn autocorrect. NOT*
  22. trojanhov

Did Analog Mike Retire?

dude delete this thread
  23. trojanhov

Nash/K-line/etc.

Another vote for k-line, but honestly, you probably won’t go wrong with a Nash either. Chris at k-line tho is a really cool dude and will make sure Ur happy with your instrument and go the extra mile. That’s just from experience
  24. trojanhov

Dr. Z M12 - Under Appreciated Masterpiece

Clip from earlier today with the m12