• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. Dolphineus

The Kingsley Pedal Club

Harlot V3 2019 Still have it. I love it. I use it into a barely breaking up amp and use it along with an SiB Cuda LT and a Fulltone Plimsoul. I never think about another overdrive... ...I just play. Buy whatever you're considering, decide later. You can always sell it if you want something else.
  2. 20200712_120313.jpg

20200712_120313.jpg

Ron Kirn guitar
  3. 20200906_181336.jpg

20200906_181336.jpg

Baritone Tele
  4. Tobacco Sunburst Guitars

Tobacco Sunburst Guitars

Pictures of Tobacco Sunburst Guitars
  5. Dolphineus

Are any other guitarists as significant as Jimi and EVH?

Yeah, I was gonna say Lester William Polsfuss (a.k.a. Les Paul) was and is kinda significant.
  6. Dolphineus

What is your main overdrive pedal? (2020 Edition)

Fulltone Plimsoul Kingsley Harlot
  7. Dolphineus

Reverb unit

Satellite Amplifiers makes a nice one. http://www.satelliteamps.com/store/p28/Churchkey_Reverb.html
  8. Dolphineus

FSOT wampler reflection reverb, boss dd-20 sell or trade

@ostrichfc has an actual spring reverb pedal. Might want to check it out. https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/another-price-drop-van-amps-sole-mate-analog-spring-reverb-worldwide-shipping.2184907/
  9. CC3.jpg

CC3.jpg

10. Dolphineus

Sold HomeBrew Electronics HBE Germania

HBE Germania, Dallas Rangemaster clone/treble booster. $old PP & shipped to CONUS.
  11. HBEGermamia1.jpg

HBEGermamia1.jpg

HBE
  12. HBEGermania2.jpg

HBEGermania2.jpg

13. CC1.jpg

CC1.jpg

14. CC2.jpg

CC2.jpg

15. Pedals for sale

Pedals for sale

Pedals
  16. Dolphineus

My SIB ‘Cuda is being Weird

I can get ahold of Rick from SiB and see if he's had this issue come up with his pedals and has a solution.
  17. Dolphineus

FS Samsung Galaxy S9+ Case, FREE just pay S&H

Hey TGPers, I have this case for a Samsung Galaxy S9+ that I received with my phone. I just don't want it. All I really need is probably about $7 for packaging and shipping (USPS).
  18. Dolphineus

Show your teles!

This is a Fender Blacktop Series (MIM) baritone Telecaster. I modified it with Duncan Antiquities, pickguard, knobs and electronics. It sounds fantastic into every cranked amp I've plugged it into.
  19. Dolphineus

NPD - SiB Cuda

I have been using the Cuda, Cuda Lt, or one of its precursors for around 15 years. I've added & removed other drives to my pedalboard because... ...well why not? But the one of the Cudas always stayed.
  20. Dolphineus

Transparent overdrive Wampler/Lightspeed Greer?

You didn't, we just communicated via PM. But thanks for responding regardless.
  21. Dolphineus

1971 BASSMAN HEAD repair evaluation

I've been taking my amps to Jeff since I can remember. I think he is a great tech and a great man.
  22. Dolphineus

1971 BASSMAN HEAD repair evaluation

Jeff Snider in San Diego is where I'd take it if it's not too far for you.