• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. M

Mt. Rushmore of dirt pedals

Superfuzz Klon Super Hard On Fuzz Face
  2. M

My Echopark Guitars Nightmare

Hmmmmmmmm.....
  3. M

I have a feeling a fresh troll will come visit after this most recent reveal... Who will it be?!? What will they say?!?
  4. M

So wait, those are what Gabbe sources and uses and was an idea of Paul or this came together after the fact? Not sure I follow.
  5. M

The difference is you cared. It isn't skill set. It's caring.
  6. M

New Chase Bliss / Meris CXM 1978

More studio worthy bc it's stereo in/out? It's hard to deny the cool factor. I don't blame for building just for the sake of doing it. They're only doing a run of 500 so I think they understand this is insanely niche. But hey, seems like a passion project and they're having fun so why not? I...
  7. M

Why you never see companies offering custom pedals the same way they offer custom guitars?

And despite some of my negative comments on it, Mid-fi Electronics is one of my favorite builders and I have multiple custom pedals from Doug. He's down for pretty much whatever. Which is super fun.
  8. M

Why you never see companies offering custom pedals the same way they offer custom guitars?

There's more complexity than most people imagine in every single option offered. Then you have to question if you'll a tally get additional sales from that option or if people just take advantage of the drop-down menu on the page. Would you really not buy a pedal bc you can't change LED color...
  9. M

I think you'd be surprised how many of the small guys will when you ask. I've almost never been turned down. The problem is the tight margins on each pedal, though. The amount of time spent on communication, tracking each order accurately, and ensuring customer happiness will almost immediately...
  10. M

Strymon Nightsky

Really dope video. Keep. It. Up.
  11. M

Strymon Nightsky

Andddddd it leaked Looks kind of dope
  12. M

Strymon Nightsky

Solid work. A Cloud based mega verb with some extras thrown in makes perfect sense in every way. Not for me, but I'm sure it'd sell very well.
  13. M

Actually, I wouldn't agree. That neck is SO bad is HAD to have been hand built bc no machine would do that. Only Gabbe can build this way. I've never seen an import as sloppy as his work. So I'd say these pics only confirm that the one and only Gabbe built this POS.
  14. M

Is it just me, or is the James Tyler Japan Shop killing it?

Reasons Japanese production might exist at that price point and make sense: 1) They sell at that price, so why not? 2) They're aimed primarily at the Japanese market (which is massive) and favor very comparatively for them price wise over there 3) Succession strategy; perfect it overseas and...
  15. M

Dano-style boutique builders?

Was also gonna say Island Instruments. They even did an amp-in-case package with a Dano inspired guitar at one point.
  16. M

That is laughable/cringe-worthy/embarrassing/pathetic.
  17. M

That's a joke...... Right??
  18. M

What is the most liquid sounding Pedal?

Effectrode Tube Vibe The chewiest, liquid vibes by far... Amazing in person
  19. M

The seller actually compared how a strat copy plays to a '59 LP? What in the world do they have in common? That's apex BS.
  20. M

The last batch of Ayahuasca pedals!

This response is the least shocking thing in this thread. A measured, logical and thoughtful response. The attitudes by some aren't surprising but must be frustrating as a business owner. Keep doing you. It's working very well for yourself and 99.9% of us out here. As I said in a previous...
  21. M

The last batch of Ayahuasca pedals!

Y'all are bonkers. Now CBA is a hype driven shukster because they have sold TWO pedals in limited quantities? Rethinking their entire line which includes many, regularly available pedals? It's like you missed out on the last life boat on the Titanic. It's simple. They don't think it's a pedal...
  22. M

Revelator guitars

I've had two over the years. That was back in... 2008 or so? A KILLER seafoam green strat and a tele of a similar shade. Honestly, I loved em. Wish I had kept the strat. I think he's the only guy on a small scale who can compete with Danocaster (aside from GVCG). I'd snag another strat if...
  23. M

Circle Guitar - Crazy or genius?

That's pretty awesome.
  24. M

Chase Bliss Audio x ZVex - October 2020

There is no way this isn't a Fuzz Factory Automatone. Can't think of a better format for that beast. Presets, expression control, etc etc... Holy hell. Take my money.
  25. M

Dark World - talk me out of (or into) it, please

If you already have spring covered just get a Dr. scientist Reverberator. Really solid versions of everything else you need. Or the Catalonbread Plate verb. Keep it simple. Just a few knobs.