• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. ahltarocka

Thinking of getting rid of some of my amps?

I own a Quilter Pro Block 200 and DV 50. Both way like 6 lbs. and are killer.
  2. ahltarocka

Need Pro Quality Acoustic Amp

Pulled the trigger on The Fender Acoustic 100. Read many positive reviews. Very light and price is right
  3. ahltarocka

To heavy for me. Bad back. Need to lighten the load and I don’t have an issue with the right acoustic combo amp. Just need to find the right one for me.
  4. ahltarocka

$400 budget playing a duo with a conga player. I sing. We perform at Restaurants, Around the pool, private parties etc. Playing a Godin A6 and Martin Acoustic.
  5. ahltarocka

I understand that, however, can’t afford it.
  6. ahltarocka

Thanks for the suggestion. Just saw the price. Way too expensive for me. In addition, don’t need 300 watts.
  7. ahltarocka

Very pricey
  8. ahltarocka

Doing more Acoustic gigs so need a pro quality acoustic amp for guitar and vocals. Can’t be to heavy. Down to Fender Acoustic 100 and Fishman Loudbox. Recommendations please and of course what do you think of the two mentioned. Thanks and Stay Safe.
  9. ahltarocka

Best Mini Plexi Pedal?

Easy question, tough answer. What is the best Mini Plexi type Mashall Pedal in a box?
  10. ahltarocka

Need Locking Tuners for Hamer USA Studio

I would like to change out the tuners on my 1993 Hamer Studio USA for Locking Tuners. Please give me recommendations for what would fit the headstock. The guitar reminds me of a PRS SE. Thanks.
  11. ahltarocka

Need Locking Tuners For Godin 6A Ultra

No phone number listed. I sent an email.
  12. ahltarocka

I just prefer Locking Tuners. Makes life easier.
  13. ahltarocka

i have a beautiful Godin 6A Ultra Koa Acoustic Electric Guitar. Would like to change out the Tuners for Locking Tuners. Can anyone tell me what would fit. Thanks
  14. ahltarocka

Need Locking Tuners for Charvel 1A

i would like to change out my tuners for Black locking tuners on my Charvel 1A Super Strat. It has the fender type head with the pointed top. Does anyone know which tuners will fit? Thanks
  15. ahltarocka

Mini Treble Booster

Yes I am. Are you a manufacturer? Phil
  16. ahltarocka

Mini Treble Booster

Looking to purchase a reasonably priced quality mini Treble Booster. Any recommendations? I own a mini spark. Not really a Treble Booster. Wondering if I can use my mini Nobels ODR-1 as a TB.
  17. ahltarocka

Wampler Mini Ego Settings

Bought a Wampler Mini Ego Pedal. Can’t seem to find the best settings for Lead/Solos and Funky Rhythm. Please give me your settings that work best for these uses. Also place it before or after Overdrive pedals. Thanks.
  18. ahltarocka

Best Mini or Micro OD

Purchased the new Nobels Mini ODR after reading about it and watching some You Tube videos. Waiting to receive it. Will keep you posted.
  19. ahltarocka

Best Mini or Micro OD

Thanks. Not interested in Fuzz pedals. Not a fan. Distortion might work.
  20. ahltarocka

Best Mini or Micro OD

Hey All: Been awhile since I posted a thread. Still putting together my Mini pedalboard. Have the mini tumnis which I Love for chords and would like to add a searing mini lead pedal with mucho sustain. Please give me your experience and thoughts. Thanks
  21. ahltarocka

Paid way too much for a CE-2 today...

I have used a CE-2 for years and love it. However, I just purchased the Boss Harmonist PS-6 and in the DTune Mode it gives the CE-2 a run for its money and is much more diverse as a harmony pedal etc.
  22. ahltarocka

Compare The Keeley Red Dirt with One Control Persian Green Screamer overdrive

Looking for a Tube Screamer Mini Pedal to use with both single coil and humbuckers. Its down to the Keeley Red Dirt and One Control Persian Green Screamer overdrive. Thoughts and experiences please. Thanks.
  23. ahltarocka

Is There a Pedal That Sustains and Boosts At the Same Time?

I agree, run the dirt after a compressor or boost for more grit, sustain and volume.
  24. ahltarocka

Been reading and listening, just ordered the Wampler Mini Ego. Think it will do the job. Looks cool and compact.
  25. ahltarocka

I am looking for a pedal for soloing that can work with my OCD or other overdrives to boost my leads and add sustain at the same time. I play Strats. Any recommendations that are not too expensive? Thanks.