Search results

1. BWebb

Experience with Atomic Support

Has anyone had any experience with exceptionally long wait times with Atomic support? I sent a CLR in for repair back in June and was quoted a turn around time of 2-3 weeks. Now it's 4 months later and I still don't have any idea when I'm getting it back. They have been responsive to emails...
  2. BWebb

Kemper vs. Real Amp - Cameron CCV

Hey guys, I've been making some profiles of my Cameron CCV amp and decided to test the profile against the real amp. Listen below - One is the amp...the other the Kemper. Cabinet is a Cameron 4x12 with Celestion G12-H30's multi-mic'd with a mix of an SM57 and Royer 121 into a 1073 preamp. No...
  3. BWebb

Kemper users - Cameron CCV Profile Test

Any Kemper users up for testing a Cameron CCV profile I made? One of the best amps I've played and I'm trying to do the profile justice. I think it sounds good here through my Atomic CLR but I'd love to get some other opinions...good or bad. This is a studio profile using an SM57/Royer 121...
  4. BWebb

Event Opals or Presonus S8 Monitors

I've been considering upgrading my current monitors (Yamaha HS7) to the Event Opals. They seem to consistently get great reviews. But then a buddy of mine told me to first check out Presonus Sceptre S8's. They seem to be getting some high praise lately as well but no one has either in stock...
  5. BWebb

Removing signatures from guitar body

There's a Les Paul I'm interested in, but the original owner thought it would be a good idea to have Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr. sign the body. Has anyone been successful at removing signatures from a guitar? Is it even possible? Here is the only pic I have at the moment --
  6. BWebb

Friedman Active FRFR Monitors!

Not sure if this has already been posted, but Dave Friedman is releasing FRFR active monitors for use with Axe Fx, Kemper, Line 6, etc. The price announced was $799 and according to Dave: "Should be available any day now. 500 watts celestial drivers. Punchy and not to bright like some full...
  7. BWebb

Marshall Cab - Replacement Casters

I just picked up a used Marshall 1960AV cab that did not come with casters. Can anyone recommend replacement ones that don't require extra drilling? I just want the standard screw-in wheels that typically come with Marshall cabs. Thanks.
  8. BWebb

Kemper gives me GAS!

I've had both the Kemper and Axe FX II for awhile now. The KPA rests comfortably above my Axe FX in my studio rack and despite what others claim, they get along surprisingly well. I actually use both on a regular basis. However, for me there is one big difference... The Kemper gives me GAS...
  9. BWebb

Price check on a USA Custom ESP Eclipse

I have a pretty rare USA Custom ESP Eclipse that doesn't get much play these days. I've considered letting it go, but it's so hard to put a value on it because there is not a lot of info out there. This one really is unlike any I've seen...beautiful quilt top, 3 EMG 81's, Floyd, trucker chic...
  10. BWebb

Fractal board down?

I haven't been able to access the Fractal forum all day. What's the deal? v10 has been out for a couple weeks now and they upgraded their server recently. I think I'm going through withdrawal. :dude
  11. BWebb

Suhr Rasmus

I've really been gas'ing for a Suhr lately. However, it's just not in the budget at this time. Anyone have experience with their Rasmus line? I hate to say it because it sounds so superficial, but I cannot stand the headstock/logo. To me, it looks like something you would buy from Target...
  12. BWebb

ESP Experts (USA Custom Content)

A couple years back I picked up a USA Custom ESP Eclipse off craigslist. How do the USA models compare with the Japanese? There's not a lot of info out there and this one is pretty unique...three EMG 81's, Floyd, trucker chick inlay. Has anyone seen something similar before? Any...
  13. BWebb

Dan Smith Era Strat

Can anyone confirm if this is a Dan Smith era strat? What is it that makes this model more desirable than others?
  14. BWebb

Floating or fixed bridge on a strat?

I just got my Fender American Strat setup and it came back with the bridge raised. It went in with the bridge flush against the body. All of my other strat's that I currently own or have owned have all been this way. I do not use the trem at all when playing a strat. Is there a benefit one...
  15. BWebb

Gibson experts - fake?

I'm in the market for a new acoustic and just came across a listing for a Gibson J-200. I always worry about buying used Gibsons due to the rash of counterfeits out there. However, I don't really know what to look for in terms of identifying the real deal...especially when it comes to acoustics...
Top Bottom