Search results

1. nefari

Sold Eventide H9 Max

Excellent condition. Home studio use only. One tiny scratch on the top above the screen (see photos). Screen still has the plastic cover. Original owner and recent purchase. Selling to free up $ for another purchase. Original box and all box candy included. Power supply etc. I love Eventide and...
  2. nefari

Sold Mythos Oracle Analog Delay

Mythos Oracle Analog Delay Like new. Home use only. No trades. Thanks! $OLD
  3. nefari

Sold KingTone The Duellist 2022

Like new. I bought this the week after Christmas and just had the chance to demo it in the studio. Here are the updates to the unit from the website: The new options include an amp-like setting, this gives you an open, tube-amp style tone. The SRV Mod adds attack and dynamics to the classic TS...
  4. nefari

Sold Strymon Timeline & MultiSwitch

Strymon Timeline. No Box or Power Supply. The MultiSwitch is brand new and has never been used or opened. Comes with TRS Cable. I've tried to document scratches on the bottom and sides from pedalboard use in the studio. Works perfectly. $OLD
  5. nefari

Sold Mythos Wildwood Edition Mjolnir

Great sounding unit. Received new October 2021. Never used it. Putting together $ for a guitar. $300 Shipped
  6. nefari

Sold Snouse BlackBox Overdrive 2 PRO MOD

Build date: June 11th 2020. I've never really used it and am looking for some new/old guitar $. These things do sound really great, with a ton of flexibility. Especially nice with old Fenders. Thanks. $OLD
  7. nefari

Sold Chase Bliss Audio PREAMP MKII

Like new. Not even a scratch. No trades. $OLD
  8. nefari

Sold Koll High-Rise Duo Drive

Koll High-Rise Duo Drive Like new. $OLD
  9. nefari

Sold Temple Audio Duo 24

New in original box. Never used. This is for the board only. I have new plates and other accessories if interested. $OLD Thanks!
  10. nefari

Sold DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay

DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay $OLD Ships USPS Priority tomorrow morning! Thanks!
  11. nefari

Sold Klone Klone - Parts Pipe Scott Henderson

Life size replica! Pretty amazing. “I also used a Klon clone made by Parts Pipe,” he says. “To my ears, it sounds better than my original." - Scott Henderson Guitar Player Magazine By: Michael Ross Nov 14, 2019 $OLD
  12. nefari

Sold Browne Amplification Protein Dual Drive

Browne Amplification Protein Dual Drive Absolutely killer. Will get another. Brand new. No Trades. Need New House $ $OLD
  13. nefari

Sold ProAnalog MKII - 2004 Old School Build For Mike Landau

ProAnalog MKII Fuzz Old School Build 2004 Built for Mike Landau Mullard Germanium Transistors OC81D OC71 No Trades. $OLD Thanks
  14. nefari

Sold Pro-Analog Scary Face Fuzz 2003

Pro-Analog: Scary Face Fuzz “Old School Build” 2003 $OLD
  15. nefari

Sold Blackstrap Electrik Co. “The Old Rat”

Recent rebuild by Matt Seppi of Blackstrap Electrik Co. Vintage ProCo Turbo Rat to “tone knob” specs. New pots, tantalum signal caps LED, 70s clipping diodes, LM308, new enclosure and Bakelite USA knobs. Sounds amazing. Warm and beautiful. $OLD
  16. nefari

Sold Analogman King Of Tone Brand New April 16 2019

Analogman King Of Tone V4 Stock gain Red channel Brand New April 16 2019 I’ve had every version and this is by far my favorite. The red channel works much better on its own and stacked for me. Tested through Carr Impala, ‘65 Deluxe Reverb, Komet K19 $OLD No Trades.
Top Bottom