Search results

1. Jester

Sold Collings City Limits Deluxe Goldtop

Here stunning Collings City Limits guitar with a killer looking goldtop finish over a solid mahogany body. The CL is loaded with two Lollar P-90 pickups which sound fantastic, as all Lollar pickups do. This CL is in excellent condition. SOLD! - Not interested in trades at this time 8 lbs, 14...
  2. Jester

Sold Bartlett Retrospec // Black Beauty

Letting this one go hurts as it is one of the best guitars I've owned. The Bartlett Retrospec is one of the finest guitars being handcrafted today. Exceptional workmanship and the attention to detail is tremendous. This guitar comes from Bartlett with a well executed relic that adds to the look...
  3. Jester

Sold Kemper Rig: Profiler/Remote/Exrpession/Power/DI

Selling the whole kit and kaboodle and am NOT looking to part it out. This bad boy is in minty fresh shape and looking for a good home. Includes: • Kemper unpowered profiler ($1500 value) • Kemper Remote ($465) • Mission EP1-KP ($99) • Quilter Mini 101 ($265) • Custom built road case ($250) •...
  4. Jester

Sold 2008 Gibson '59 Reissue Les Paul VOS Sunburst' R9

2008 Gibson '59 Reissue Les Paul VOS Sunburst' R9 Reverb Listing: http://rvrb.io/2008-59-reissue-le-st2 The tone gods shined on this gem. This stunning '59 reissue flametop sounds as beautiful as it looks. It has the VOS treatment which adds to the vibe. I bought this beauty new when it was...
  5. Jester

NGD: Bartlett Retrospec -- Black (light relic)

Just about a week ago I was fortunate to find a Bartlett Retrospec with a black body and a slight amount of relic work. I've owned numerous custom shop Les Paul's over the years, from historic reissues to signature models. The resonance and tone is exceptional and beyond that it's a pretty damn...
  6. Jester

Sold 2014 Gibson Historic '57 Reissue Les Paul R7 ~Pelham Blue~

I'm selling my immaculate and rare Pelham Blue R7 from 2014. Condition wise it's near mint. Really the only thing I can find is some very light swirling on the back in places. Really this thing is pristine! The neck is beautiful on this and plays perfectly. Action is low with no buzzing or...
  7. Jester

Kemper Amp Profiling - Assist Needed

I'm new to the whole Kemper world and would like to get rolling with some amp profiling. I've never done any recording, so this is a new world to me. Here are the questions I have: Which mid level (price wise) mic do you recommend? Do mic cables (quality) make a difference, if so which ones...
  8. Jester

Sold Gibson Custom Shop 1954 Reissue Les Paul VOS 2014 Goldtop R4

Gibson Custom Shop 1954 Reissue Les Paul VOS 2014 Goldtop R4 Reverb Listing: http://rvrb.io/2014-custom-shop-1-rtj This guitar is dead mint and is one of those rare finds that was perfect right out of the box. Pure P90 perfection! The board is super smooth and this guitar is very loud...
  9. Jester

Sold Knaggs Severn Tier 3 Trembuck HH w/ Purfling 2014 Black Copper

Knaggs Severn Tier 3 Trembuck HH w/ Purfling 2014 Black Copper Reverb Listing: http://rvrb.io/2014-severn-tier-3-90h This is a Knaggs Severn Tier 3 HH with an exotic Cocobolo fingerboard. Joe's proprietary purfling design actually uses a single maple top but he then inlays a channel of...
  10. Jester

Sold Knaggs Kenai Tier 2 2014 Walnut with Stone Inlays

Knaggs Kenai Tier 2 2014 Walnut with Stone Inlays Reverb Listing: http://rvrb.io/2014-kenai-tier-2-lda Listed for SOLD. 2014 Knaggs Influence Kenai Tier 2 that has a beautiful walnut finish with turquoise tone inlays. This fantastic guitar sounds incredible and is in mint condition...
  11. Jester

Sold Knaggs Kenai Tier 3 Aged Scotch

Joe Knaggs Kenai Tier 3 Aged Scotch with Original Hardshell Case Listed for SOLD (includes PayPal if purchased via The Gear Page) + $65 shipping // Not looking for any trades. It's only 7 pounds 9 ounces with no weight relief and in mint condition! It has a crisp top end with clear, focused...
Top Bottom