Search results

1. Unchained81

Poly Digit: Quad Delay, Reverb, Mixer, Cab Sim. What features do you want?

A tape delay with an awesome 'aged tape' feature is a must. The most addicting and amazing sound on my board is my Dunlop Echoplex Delay with the aged tape maxed out. That dirty decaying saturation trailing off has to be the coolest thing I've ever heard.
  2. Unchained81

The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Thanks. It's the two knobber I was interested in but I'll keep an eye out for that one too.
  3. Unchained81

Anyone know what the list price of a Reverb 3 is? Just curious to what the SNS price would be if I happen to see one come available. Thanks
  4. Unchained81

You guys and you closets full of Lovepedals. :nuts :D These are my two as of yesterday when the Zen showed up. :rockin
  5. Unchained81

Got my red Zendrive today. Just awesome. Curious if the Purple Plexi's going out the door look the same as what's pictured on the site. I like the white with purple trim better and wasn't sure if they ever appear anymore.
  6. Unchained81

I grabbed a red zendrive the other night to join the Dover Drive I have. My only other OD pedal is a DOD 250. I wanted a low to medium gain pedal with that unique tone and based on demos it doesn't appear to be too repetitive with the Dover but any insight would be cool.
  7. Unchained81

I did some googling but can't find the current draw of the red zendrive. Anyone know? I did see a Zendrive 2 current draw of 25 mA but I don't know if they'd be the same.
  8. Unchained81

Finally got my Dover Drive yesterday. Totally unexpected to see it with gold graphics, small print, and the MXR size. Hadn't seen this design before but very happy with all three. Looking forward to cranking it up this weekend.
  9. Unchained81

I grabbed a pedal last Friday afternoon at the beginning of the weekend sale. Got an email that day that it was being prepared for shipping but 7 days later I haven't heard back with tracking number or anything. Standard procedure?
  10. Unchained81

lol I had that phone as a kid and for years we had it in the garage and my brother and I would fire hockey pucks at it. Used to knock the living shiite out of that thing. haha... It was beat to hell.
  11. Unchained81

And Twitter. The only reason I knew about last weekends sales was from following Sean on twitter.
  12. Unchained81

I only have humbucker guitars so I'm hoping I'm happy with it. I gotta believe there's enough versatility in the Dover that it won't be an issue. Maybe if MagicBoy sees this he can comment on it.
  13. Unchained81

I've sold off 9 pedals since August and had a short list of only two I wanted to get my hands on. One was an Eventide H9 (core) and the other was a Dover Drive, but only if I caught it half price. Today I did. It's my first Lovepedal and I'm really looking forward to getting it this week.
  14. Unchained81

:rotflmao Awesome random reference there. Is this the man who disarmed an unmarked police vehicle...with a BANANA..??
  15. Unchained81

pretty funny how fast things sell out. Very small window to score something.
  16. Unchained81

If a pedal is sold out, how often is it back in stock? Asking about the Dover.
  17. Unchained81

Thanks. Had no idea that's how it goes.
  18. Unchained81

How do you know if the sale is on? Just keep adding something to the cart and see if it reflects a discount? I want the reverb.
  19. Unchained81

But at least you know people are being honest about your tone. :D
  20. Unchained81

Oh no question the Lovepedal sale is the best around. But PGS is almost 25%. Not bad. Fair Warning is at the top of a lot of lists of VH fans. I go back and forth between VH1, VH2, FW as a favorite depending when you ask me.:dude
Top Bottom