Search results

1. Desperado

Axis Wah Announcement - Coming Clean

Dear internet community, musicians, artists, and dealers, I am here to be completely honest and forthcoming about everything that has occurred over the past two months with my company, without the help from any marketer or PR representative and write to you directly from the heart. I had a...
  2. Desperado

Axis Wah Announcement

Dear valued customers, friends, artists and internet community, I am writing you to address the events surrounding the Axis Wah. After carefully and thoughtfully reviewing all of the comments and feedback concerning the Axis Wah, I have realized that while the unique sonic qualities of the...
  3. Desperado

Which Logo for Trainwreck-style OD ?

Which do you prefer...Top ??? Bottom ??? Other??
  4. Desperado

Univibe Shootout | KR Mega Vibe, DryBell Vibe Machine, FoxRox AquaVibe, Deja Vibe

Univibe shootout w/ Mini DejaVibe, Gold DejaVibe, Mega Vibe, Vibe Machine, and AquaVibe SIGNAL PATH Strat, Vertex Fuzz, Uni-Vibe pedal (from above), Super Reverb 0npoRX2lkk8 TABLE OF CONTENTS 00:42 -- Fulltone Mini DejaVibe 01:17 -- Fulltone DejaVibe (original) 01:53 -- KR Mega Vibe...
  5. Desperado

Josh Smith - Rig Rundown

C463x0pFFAU
  6. Desperado

Josh Smith - Rig Rundown

C463x0pFFAU
  7. Desperado

Vertex BC109 Fuzz

Les Paul> Vertex BC109 Fuzz > Germino 50W Pexi: KPye4KWoOLo Strat > Vertex BC109 Fuzz > Boogie Lonestar: 2wjFYodOcXw Strat > Vertex BC109 Fuzz > Boogie Lonestar: 8sbYfIHpCVk
  8. Desperado

Michael Landau's Dry Travel Pedalboard Tour

This is a travel version of Michael Landau's dry rig for his upcoming fly dates with The Ringers. UZkHmnmQ_Wk SIGNAL PATH Vemuram Shanks, Maxon SD-9 (modified), Landau Boost (prototype) + Vertex EXP, Landau Stereo Chorus MORE INFO...
  9. Desperado

Vertex Axis Wah Video | Josh Smith

QE2n-6UfEac
  10. Desperado

Robben Ford Pedalboard Rig Update

Just finished prepping Robben Ford's rig before he heads out on his European tour. Be sure to catch him in Norway, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, or Austria. His new record is truly top notch!
  11. Desperado

Vertex Effects | Volume Pedal

KwEDVX44GHo The Vertex Volume/EXP Pedal is designed for the ultimate transparency and tone, while maintaining 100% passive operation. This device is designed on the platform of a Boss FV-500 volume pedal, but completely removes all unnecessary components diminishing the purity of the guitar...
  12. Desperado

VERTEX

Scott Henderson Pedalboard Scott was looking to re-create a lighter and more efficient version of the pedalboard he had been using for the last few years. The original pedalboard that Scott had lacked convenience. He needed to check his batteries daily to ensure that pedals would not die while...
  13. Desperado

VERTEX - Kirk Fletcher Pedalboard

Here is a new rig that I built for Kirk Fletcher. For the last two years, Kirk has been using a larger pedalboard that I built for him, however he was finding that with frequent trips to Europe and smaller sit-in gigs, that having a pedalboard with everything on it wasn't practical to...
  14. Desperado

VERTEX - Scott Henderson Pedalboard

Scott was looking to re-create a lighter and more efficient version of the pedalboard he had been using for the last few years. The original pedalboard that Scott had lacked convenience. He needed to check his batteries daily to ensure that pedals would not die while on stage, and removing...
  15. Desperado

ARTICLE: 1/4" cable connectors (which brand to choose?)

A Perspective on 1/4" Connectors PURPOSE The diagrams below are intended to inform how the capacitance of various brands and models of 1/4" connectors can impact the tone and performance of instrument cables. TECHNICAL TERMINOLOGY pF = Picofarads (a unit to measure capacitance) TESTING...
  16. Desperado

VERTEX - Slide Guitar Pedalboard

This pedalboard was built for a slide guitar player in Florida who wanted a rig that could achieve variations of Sonny Landreth and David Lindley tones. INTERFACE Vertex Tri-Buffer (single input buffer, dual output buffers with a ISO transformer on the right output to prevent any grounding...
  17. Desperado

VERTEX - Michael Landau Small Pedalboard (1 of 2)

Here's a new pedalboard that I build for Michael Landau. Michael had several requests for this rig that deviate a lot from what most of us normally associate with him. These changes will unfold more as I detail this particular pedalboard below and as I continue to develop his studio rig in the...
  18. Desperado

VERTEX - Dana O's Country/Rock Pedalboard

Here's a pedalboard that I did for my good friend Dana Olsen. Dana plays in a few bands, among them a fantastic Cowboy Country band (Danny Montana & The Bar Association) out of Fairfax, California. Dana was looking for something that he could use for his country stuff, but could also be used...
  19. Desperado

VERTEX - Dann Huff Pedalboard

Here's a rig I did for guitarist Dann Huff. My buddy Tom Bukovac has been a long time friend and go-to session man for Dann at his recording studio in Nashville. Dann noticed Tom's rigs and really liked how they sounded and wanted to get something for himself along those lines with a few...
  20. Desperado

Vertex Axis Wah feat. Michael Thompson

Michael Thompson demonstrating the Vertex Axis Wah. iBWjlZ7cDtQ
  21. Desperado

VERTEX - Robben Ford Pedalboard v.2

Here is an update to the pedalboard that I constructed for Robben Ford: http://www.robbenford.com Information on Robben's first Vertex pedalboard can be seen here: http://www.vertexeffects.com/blog/vertex_robben_ford_pedalboard Now that Robben has had some time with the rig, he decided to...
  22. Desperado

Vertex Plexitone feat. Michael Thompson

Michael Thompson demonstrates the Vertex Plexitone. AMPLIFIER: 1967 Fender Bassman GUITAR: Greg Back Custom Strat swQYqpNS_kc
  23. Desperado

Vertex Plexitone feat. Michael Thompson

Michael Thompson demonstrates the Vertex Plexitone. AMPLIFIER: 1967 Fender Bassman GUITAR: Greg Back Custom Strat swQYqpNS_kc
  24. Desperado

VERTEX - Landau/Ford Inspired Pedalboard

Here's a Michael Landau/Robben Ford inspired pedalboard that I built for a client back in Florida. INTERFACE The interface houses a Vertex Tri-Buffer with a single input buffer and dual output buffers for both the left and right outputs to use in stereo. There is an isolation transformer...
Top Bottom