Search results

1. guitar29

WTB Louis Electric Tremblelux

Lou didn't date a lot of his amps, so getting a year could prove difficult no matter where you find one. I've owned 7 of Lou's amps and only 2 had dates.
  2. guitar29

FS Victoria 518 in Laquered Tweed Excellent Condition $1025 To Your Door

I'm selling my lacquered tweed (not the lighter non-laquered version) Victoria 518 amp in excellent plus condition, I doubt you'll find a cleaner one. I've done 2 wonderful mods that really add versatility to the sounds available or it can be completely stock if you choose. The mods are totally...
  3. guitar29

Sold Cutthroat Audio - Down Brownie - PICS ADDED

One of the best amps ever made. Period!
  4. guitar29

FS PCE Aluminum Falcon V1 4th Anniversary Edition (Klon Klone) SOLD

Great to hear. You should change your title from FS to SOLD now so it can be archived.
  5. guitar29

Victoria Vickyverb Jr vs Ivy League

They were to correct the issues that you mentioned. The amp was way too muddy, had no punch and not nearly as much gain as my 518 and 5112. Now it sounds really nice clean and overdriven.
  6. guitar29

Victoria Vickyverb Jr vs Ivy League

I added a negative feedback pot and a 3-way bright switch to my VV and it completely transformed the amp. Took me all of 30 minutes. Being able to fully adjust the negative feedback and the ability to switch between 2 bright caps or none has turned my VV into a killer amp. So much versatility.
  7. guitar29

How good is the Victoria 518

I've had all the handwired Champ clones over the years (including the 5112) and I haven't found a better pure Champ than the Victoria 518. The 5112 sounded bigger and not by much, but that 8 inch speaker is part of the Champ magic. I can jump it into any of my 8 ohm cabinets if I need to, but I...
  8. guitar29

FS Two Rock 22 watt Sensor Head

Great amp and a great price guys. I've played this one, it's really sweet. If I weren't trying to downsize, it would be mine.
  9. guitar29

Sold Louis Electric Tornado

Great price on a phenomenal amp. How is this not sold?
  10. guitar29

Dr. Z DB4 vs. Swart Mod 84

I added a nice 3-way bright switch to mine and now I get all the beautiful chime you could ever ask for. I keep the tone switch on 4 or 5, roll back the cut knob and engage my choice of bright caps. The perfect amp now.
  11. guitar29

FS Fuchs TDS-150 (Triple Drive Supreme) Local Philadelphia area pickup 2k

I had one of these for years, killer amp. Great deal!!!
  12. guitar29

FS 3rd Power Dream Series 1x12 Cabinet with Celestion Alnico Gold in Excellent Condition $650 Local Allentown, PA

Title says it all. Keeping it local for now as shipping costs are insane. Craigslist link: https://allentown.craigslist.org/msg/d/allentown-3rd-power-dream-series-1x12/7472497014.html Thanks for looking!
  13. guitar29

Quilter Aviator Cub UK

I have both and both are amazing. I know you well enough to know you won't get either one. :cool:
  14. guitar29

WTB DR. Z M12 head

That's a great deal!
  15. guitar29

FS Wampler Ego Compressor, Mr. Black Mini Reverb

All in Excellent Condition with original boxes. Prices are shipped USPS Priority Mail and PayPal to the lower 48. NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE. 1: Wampler full size Ego Compressor: $135 2: Mr. Black Mini Reverb: $100 3: Chase Tone Secret Preamp in standard gray color: ***SOLD*** 4: Wampler Mini...
  16. guitar29

Sold Louis Electric Columbia Reverb in Excellent Condition ***SOLD***

I'm selling my black Louis Electric Columbia Reverb 1X12 Combo. It's in excellent condition and comes with a UK made Celestion G12H-75 Creamback and footswitch for vibrato and reverb. I've added a 3-way bright switch to the back next to the stock negative feedback switch, very useful on this...
  17. guitar29

Sold Drybell The Engine

One of my all time favorite overdrives, don't miss out on this one guys.
  18. guitar29

Cornerstone Gladio

I know this thread is about the Gladio, which is an amazing pedal. If you can find a Cornerstone Royal Antique grab it! I also can't recommend the Cornerstone Sparkle Drive enough. All 3 pedals are must have as far as I'm concerned.
Top Bottom