Search results

1. guitar29

FS Paul Reed Smith S2 Vela Sunburst Rare with Birds $1200 PRS SE Soapbar II in Cherry Red with upgraded Pickups and Tuners $550.

I'm selling 2PRS's with original gig bags 1: S2 Vela made in USA in Sunburst with very rare birds option. It's all stock and in very good to excellent condition with just some light pick swirls and maybe a small scratch or 2 if you look hard enough. Original gig bag included. The guitar is all...
  2. guitar29

FS Victoria 518 in Laquered Tweed Excellent Condition $1025 To Your Door

I'm selling my lacquered tweed (not the lighter non-laquered version) Victoria 518 amp in excellent plus condition, I doubt you'll find a cleaner one. I've done 2 wonderful mods that really add versatility to the sounds available or it can be completely stock if you choose. The mods are totally...
  3. guitar29

FS 3rd Power Dream Series 1x12 Cabinet with Celestion Alnico Gold in Excellent Condition $650 Local Allentown, PA

Title says it all. Keeping it local for now as shipping costs are insane. https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/d/allentown-3rd-power-dream-series-1x12/7488908835.html Thanks for looking!
  4. guitar29

FS Wampler Ego Compressor, Mr. Black Mini Reverb

All in Excellent Condition with original boxes. Prices are shipped USPS Priority Mail and PayPal to the lower 48. NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE. 1: Wampler full size Ego Compressor: $120 2: Mr. Black Mini Reverb: $90 3: Chase Tone Secret Preamp in standard gray color: ***SOLD*** 4: Wampler Mini...
  5. guitar29

Sold Louis Electric Columbia Reverb in Excellent Condition ***SOLD***

I'm selling my black Louis Electric Columbia Reverb 1X12 Combo. It's in excellent condition and comes with a UK made Celestion G12H-75 Creamback and footswitch for vibrato and reverb. I've added a 3-way bright switch to the back next to the stock negative feedback switch, very useful on this...
  6. guitar29

Sold Victoria 518 in Excellent Condition

I'm offering up my Victoria 518 for sale. It's all stock just as it came from Victoria and is in excellent condition. The amp has about 12 hours on it. The only reason I'm selling is because I have a 5112 and they are the exact same amp, just with a different cabinet and speaker. I have another...
  7. guitar29

Sold Rivera Rockcrusher Attenuator in Excellent Condition ***SOLD***

Only selling because I have 3 of them and I'm no longer gigging. It's in excellent shape. No original box, but will be carefully packed for a safe journey. I've been through many of the best attenuators and this is by far my favorite. ******SOLD****** Thanks!
  8. guitar29

Sold Kingtone Mini Ge (germanium) Fuzz in Excellent Condition With Original Box and Paperwork. ***SOLD***

I'm selling my Kingtone Mini Fuzz Ge (the one you want) in excellent condition with original box and paperwork. ***SOLD*** shipped and PayPal. Pics coming tonight. Thanks!
  9. guitar29

Sold King Tone The Duellist and Octaland Mini Both in Excellent Condition With Original Boxes

I'm selling my spare King Tone Duellist and my Octaland Mini, both in excellent condition with original boxes. The Duellist is the newer top mounted jacks version. I have 2 Duellists and it's really too much money to have tied up in a spare. The Duellist is one of my all time favorite drive...
  10. guitar29

Sold Mesa Boogie 1X12 Theile Cabinet 90 Watt Black Shadow Speaker Excellent Condition with Original Cover. ***SOLD***

I'm selling an excellent condition 1X12 Mesa Boogie Theile Cabinet in like new condition with original MC-90 8 ohm UK made speaker. Original cover included and will ship in its original box and packaging. Only selling because I have 2 and don't really need a second one, I thought I did, but...
  11. guitar29

Sold 2021 Fender American Professional II Telecaster in Dark Knight in Excellent Condition ***SOLD***

I'm selling my 2021 Fender American Professional II Telecaster in the very desirable Dark Knight color with a rosewood fingerboard. The weight is 7 pounds 4 ounces. The only thing not original is the volume pot. The original pot has their circuit board type treble bleed and it sounded awful...
  12. guitar29

Sold Carr Vincent (Viceroy) 1X12 Combo With Variable Boost Footswitch in Excellent Condition ***SOLD*** Shipped, Insured and PayPal

I'm selling a beautiful Carr Vincent (Viceroy) in excellent condition. It's all original and has the optional variable boost footswitch included. This is one of the most toneful amps I've ever owned, but I'm really heavy on combos now and I need to clear space in my music room. The price is...
  13. guitar29

Sold 3rd Power Wooly Coats Spanky MK II Excellent Condition ***SOLD***

I'm selling my 3rd Power Wooly Coats Spanky MK II 12" combo in excellent condition. It's the latest version with the treble dampening control on the back, very useful feature. I've also added 2 mini-toggles on the front panel. The left one is a 3-way bright switch. The middle position is stock...
  14. guitar29

Sold Snouse Black Box 2 Stage Pro Mod Overdrive (white) in Excellent Condition with Box and Paperwork ***SOLD***

I'm selling my white Snouse Black Box 2 Stage Pro Overdrive in excellent condition with original box and paperwork. This one is in the custom white color. It's the version with the 4 external mini-toggles and there is currently a 2 year wait to get one. I've priced mine to be the cheapest one on...
  15. guitar29

Sold Cutthroat Audio Little Wing With 10 inch Alnico Gold in Excellent Condition. ***SOLD*** Shipped And PayPal

I'm selling my Little Wing in excellent condition. This one was custom ordered in a 1 inch deeper cabinet and a Celestion Gold 10 inch speaker which is perfection with this amp (normally comes with an 8 inch Jensen). It also has a 3-way bright switch on the front panel that proves very useful...
  16. guitar29

Sold Dr Z Brake Lite SA (Stand Alone) Black Version with original Box in Excellent Condition ***SOLD***

I'm selling my black Dr Z Brake Lite SA (Stand Alone) in excellent condition with original box. Only selling because I have 3 and 2 mountable ones as well. ***SOLD*** shipped and PayPal to the lower 48. https://drzamps.com/product/brake-lite-sa/
  17. guitar29

Sold Dr Z Mountable Brake Lite

Please let me know your price and condition shipped and PayPal to Allentown Pennsylvania 18104. Thanks!
  18. guitar29

Sold Dr. Z CAZ-45 Head in Excellent Condition With Original Box. ***SOLD***

I'm selling my Dr. Z CAZ-45 head in like new condition and will ship in its original box. This amp is a collaboration between Alan Phillips of Carol Ann Amps and Dr. Z. The 2 geniuses put their heads together and came up with this killer amp. While it excels at High gain, it also does lower gain...
  19. guitar29

Sold Cutthroat Audio Penguin 1X10 Combo in Excellent Condition With 10 Inch Celestion Alnico Gold $1300 Shipped, Insured and PayPal

I'm selling my Cutthroat Audio Penguin 1X10 combo with an upgraded Celestion Alnico Gold 10 inch speaker. This is one of those amps I thought I'd never sell, but something has come up and I need to move it. Ron is an absolutely amazing amp builder and a hell of a great guy to deal with. I have 2...
  20. guitar29

Sold ***SOLD*** Source Audio True Spring Reverb and Tremolo with Tap Tempo Switch like new with original box and paperwork ***SOLD***

I had to relist, original buyer backed out of the sale. I'm selling my Source Audio True Spring Reverb and Tremolo pedal with Tap tempo switch (also allows you to turn Tremolo on and off). The pedal is in excellent condition with original box and paperwork and no velcro. The only reason I'm...
  21. guitar29

Sold 5 Monster Cables in Excellent Condition Will Sell As Lot Only. $125 Shipped and PayPal

I am selling a lot of 5 Monster Cable Instrument cables, I will not separate them so please don't ask. 4 are 12 feet long and have straight ends on both ends and 1 is 21 feet long with a straight on 1 end and a 90 degree on the other. They are in excellent condition and function perfectly...
  22. guitar29

Sold Source Audio True Spring Reverb and Tremolo with Tap Tempo Switch like new with original box and paperwork $200 SH/PP

I'm selling my Source Audio True Spring Reverb and Tremolo pedal with Tap tempo switch (also allows you to turn Tremolo on and off). The pedal is in excellent condition with original box and paperwork and no velcro. The price is $200 shipped and PayPal. Here are all the details...
  23. guitar29

Sold Mesa Boogie Lonestar Classic Head (black) 100/50/10 watt. Excellent Condition ***SOLD***

I'm selling my black Lonestar Head (100/50/10 watts) in excellent condition with 2 button footswitch for channel switching and solo boost. Great cleans, overdrive, reverb (separate levels for each channel) and effects loop. Each channel can also be assigned 100, 50 or 10 watts. These are...
  24. guitar29

Sold Tungsten 5E3 Head Shell in Great Condition $150 Shipped and PayPal

I'm selling a Tungsten 5E3 head shell with mounting bolts in very good to excellent condition. There are 4 tiny holes in the front where my Li'l Dawg badge was mounted. Very minimal lifting of the tolex on the corners as always happens with this design, not a big deal at all, but I just want to...
  25. guitar29

Sold 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR 40 Head V2 in Excellent condition with Footswitch, Manual and Cover ***SOLD*** Shipped, insured and PayPal

I'm selling my 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR 40 V2 head in excellent condition. It comes with the footswitch, owners manual and cover. The only reason I'm selling is because my 3rd Power Kitchen Sink 6VEL head (their flagship model) is less than 2 weeks from being completed and I won't have a need...
Top Bottom