Search results

1. BluesyCat

Collings City Limits & Grosh Set Neck

Oh, we already know that! They are the best in their business!
  2. BluesyCat

Good to know! In fact, I just bought that Set Neck from Dave!
  3. BluesyCat

Show Your Grosh!

Verrrry cool! Congrats!
  4. BluesyCat

Show Your Grosh!

WOW!!!! Love the semi-hollow! Can't wait to get the new Set Neck!!!
  5. BluesyCat

Show Your Grosh!

OMG.
  6. BluesyCat

Show Your Grosh!

Oh yeah. The GAS is building....
  7. BluesyCat

Mark Knopfler - Grosh ElectraJet Artist!!

I only pickup the guitar now and then ('cause I orefer the bass) but someday I have to have an EJ. I just started listening to sound samples and then saw this MK post. I'm sold.
  8. BluesyCat

Show Your Grosh!

NGD coming!!! :drool :banana Actually, it should arrive Friday next week. Ships out Monday!
  9. BluesyCat

Hello! From LA South Bay...

Hello from yet another local player!
  10. BluesyCat

Berklee school - Buy new gear or take the old?

Thank you again to the additional posts. Thanks for the offer Mark. I will ask my sis if she needs to get in touch with you.
  11. BluesyCat

You didn't buy that one in the classifieds did you??? Or were you the one selling??
  12. BluesyCat

Yep - he wants to be performer.
  13. BluesyCat

Wow - you've had both! I wasn't sure anyone would respond. LOL! A great review too. Thanks bigtime!
  14. BluesyCat

Garageband, apogee....excellent. Thanks. Does anyone know if you need to bring an amp at all? I thought the school had all that stuff for students.
  15. BluesyCat

Anyone tried both of these yet? Collings City Limits (not the jazz model) & Grosh Set Neck I was curious of your opinion of tone difference and feel between these two. Any experience/opinion appreciated. I know the finish and quality of both will be phenomenal so let's just talk about tone...
  16. BluesyCat

Yep - my sis told me that a Macbook Pro is required and I thought she said it is given to all students. But I could be wrong. I think it is best to stay with the guitar he has now. What about a small practice amp or a Korg Pandora instead for practicing???
  17. BluesyCat

Thanks...you're all very helpful.
  18. BluesyCat

He has been playing a PRS SE (first model of the SE series) for a very long time.
  19. BluesyCat

My nephew got accepted into Berklee and his parents are wondering if he should take the old stuff or should they buy him all new great stuff as a congratulatory gift. They want him to have east coast gear and west coast gear so that he does not have to travel with his gear. Anyone have...
  20. BluesyCat

Show Your Grosh!

WHOA! I set of Lollar Blackfaces just popped up in the classifieds for $220. They're New in box! These cost $270 from Lollar direct. Such a deal. Love these pickups in the RC!!!
  21. BluesyCat

Show Your Grosh!

I went with Lollar blackface and I like them a bit more than the Fat 60's. I didn't try the vintage 60's - should have at least though. Lollar are very balanced - sound fantastic in my RC.
  22. BluesyCat

Any one compared the Collings OM2H to a Martin 00028-EC ?

Considered both. Bought the Collings OM2HA - custom order. Soooooo glad I did not get the Martin. I tried a few Martin's in stores and they just don't have "it". Ya know what I mean? They all felt and sounded different and none like the sound and feel of the Collings. The quality of the Collings...
  23. BluesyCat

Hi, my name is BluesLou and I have G.A.S.

Happy Birthday! FWIW, gas-x doesn't work at all. :rotflmao
  24. BluesyCat

Fender **NEW** G-Dec 3 !!!

Does anyone have any scoop on the NEW Fender G-Dec 3, shown on the back cover of Guitar World's February issue?? All it says in the ad is that it is available in April 2010.
  25. BluesyCat

spruce vs cedar

Surprising. I've tried cedar tops and they were always warmer than spruce...at least on Martin's.