Search results

1. Clean Channel

Show us your Pedaltrain Jr.!

Cheers! Yeah, I love the Dimension C; it's a very unique and beautiful chorus pedal! Apparently they only sold it from December 1985 to September 1989, so nope, definitely no longer in production! I know Fromel makes a very good clone though, so if you're looking for one, that's a great...
  2. Clean Channel

Thanks! :beer One interesting side note that they missed on the Boss Area page: the Dimension C actually has a fifth hidden preset. If you don't press any of the buttons (1-4 are all in the off position) the pedal produces a chorus effect even more subtle than preset 1. It's worth noting...
  3. Clean Channel

Does anybody have one of everthing a manufacturer makes?

At one point I had the entire Empress lineup on my board. It was after the Multidrive, but before they came out with the three stand alone dirt pedals.
  4. Clean Channel

How many of y'all have lots of the same pedal?

I have three DM-2s. It might not sound like much, until you realize it's one more DM-2 than this guy:
  5. Clean Channel

This has been my Pedaltrain Jr. vision for the last while. Just finally got it together yesterday and am loving it! And yep, I already posted this pic in two other pedalboard threads (the main one and the boss-only one), so looks like I'm that guy who over enthusiastically posts his board in...
  6. Clean Channel

Show Us Your PEDALBOARD #31

Thanks!! Yeah, that PH-1r is absolutely stunning! And yep, I have the five ACA pedals powered by slots 1-4 on the PP2+ (set away from 'normal', delivering 12V unregulated). The PH-1r and FZ-2 are daisy chained from the same slot using a Voodoo lap splitter. At first I wanted the HM-2 and...
  7. Clean Channel

the dr scientist appreciation thread

Awesome, looking forward to it! And :beer back at ya.
  8. Clean Channel

Wow! That's a serious collection of Dr. Sci pedals! and... :worthless
  9. Clean Channel

Thanks db62! The Tremolessence is a really good sounding tremolo. Lots of versatility in a really small package. There's no tap tempo, but I've never found tap tempo useful on my tremolos. The tone knob is perfect for dialing in a slightly different tone when you hit the pedal. There are some...
  10. Clean Channel

Thanks Ryan! Yeah, I LOVE the PH-1r! It's a very good sounding phaser. In fact, a buddy of mine was trying out the board in the studio last night, and he just couldn't get over how good the PH-1r sounded (and he's a complete pedal junkie like me). He's now on the hunt to get one as well...
  11. Clean Channel

Oh yeah, there's all kinds of others I'd still like to get. A TU-3 is top of the list for sure (although I'm pretty good at tuning pretty much anywhere with a tuning fork held between my teeth). I also have a Korg Pitchblack currently sitting unused on the shelf, but c'mon, I gotta keep it...
  12. Clean Channel

Already posted in the show your Boss pedalboard thread, but couldn't resist posting here too... My all-Boss pedalboard is complete! The idea has been that I would slot ten Boss effects on to a Pedaltrain Jr, with the option of swapping other Boss effects into each slot as I see fit. I wanted...
  13. Clean Channel

Show Me Your Boss Only Pedalboards!

My all-Boss pedalboard is complete! The idea has been that I would slot ten Boss effects on to a Pedaltrain Jr, with the option of swapping other Boss effects into each slot as I see fit. I wanted to keep it as organized and efficient as possible, while still making it simple to swap in and...
  14. Clean Channel

Another big fan of him and his pedals right here. I currently have a Trenolessence and an "off-the-air" mini RRR on my main board. I also preordered the Cosmichorus v.3 and am really looking forward to it!
  15. Clean Channel

Vibrato pedal in the chain

Here's a good breakdown of the most common/standard order of effects: http://www.gmarts.org/index.php?go=222
  16. Clean Channel

your fave CHORUS pedal

This is my favorite as well. That said, I have a few I really like: Retro-Sonic Chorus, CH-1 (pre 2000 mn3007 version, modded for double depth and speed), Dr. Scientist V.2. I also had a CE-1 which I thought was fantastic, and I have the Dr. Scientist V.3 incoming.
  17. Clean Channel

Got a Pedaltrain Jr....love it!

Thanks for the heads up! Despite having already ordered my Studio Slips case, I checked them out and they look really nice!
  18. Clean Channel

Got a Pedaltrain Jr....love it!

I ordered one for a smaller secondary board, and it just arrived last week. The board itself is sturdy and the perfect size! It will work perfectly for what I want to do... The soft case on the other hand is pure junk. One zipper was non-functional right out of the box, and the other two...
  19. Clean Channel

Links to all of the pedalboard threads

Added a few more over the last couple of days. Just realized this morning I forgot to include one of the best ones ever, the "Judge people based n their pedlaboard" thread!
  20. Clean Channel

Electro Harmonix DMM 550 TT!

Just to clarify this: I'm pretty sure that 'better' is somewhat subjective in this case. The idea here is that, as you reach the maximum possible delay time of the chips, you will get more 'artifacts' in the repeats. So, some people may prefer the 550 so that the repeats in this range are not...
  21. Clean Channel

Show Me Your Boss Only Pedalboards!

Funny, I'm in the same boat! As TGP got me more into effects, I eventually became more interested than ever in Boss pedals, especially their more innovative and/or classic designs. I recently picked up an FZ-2 and it's killer, for sure going to be on the Boss board! I also grabbed a PH-1r and...

Trending Topics