Search results

1. duaneallen

Earthboard Pedal Board

Hey everyone, anyone have one of these? I bought one a while ago, and just getting around to setting it up with my pedals. Quick question for those of you who use one. Does anyone know which ISO boot would power a Line 6 HX EFX? I want to use that with my regular pedals, and am not sure...
  2. duaneallen

20 Years of Germino Amps. Holy Crap I’m getting Old!

Damn, wish I still had my Classic 45. One of the best amps I've ever owned. I just didn't use it live enough to justify keeping it. Funny thing is that while I was boxing it up to ship, I knew that I was making a mistake LOL. Maybe I'll get one again someday.
  3. duaneallen

New Mark Campellone Build!

Wow, I'm honored that I helped to inspire you to make this decision. Also can't believe that Mark has a 4 year waiting list! He really got busy, as it was only 18 months when I ordered.
  4. duaneallen

Favorite DI box to use with Iridium

OK, so I am an old school tube guy who usually can still play gigs with my great sounding tube amps. I am doing some gigs now where I do need to play direct, so I just got an Iridium. I will say that it sounds fantastic, and I'm looking forward to using it live. I know that it needs to go...
  5. duaneallen

I like regular. It's still pretty low output, but not bright.
  6. duaneallen

Thanks for watching!
  7. duaneallen

Thanks! Regular wound strings, never been a fan of flat wounds. I want to hear the acoustic zing in this guitar.
  8. duaneallen

NGD: Mark Campellone Standard 17 Archtop Guitar

Thanks! I went with the standard L5 specs of 25.5 and 1 11/16 width.
  9. duaneallen

Thanks for listening. I'm just playing through a Deluxe Reverb.
  10. duaneallen

Disappointing Friday the 13th NGD

Wow, they can't even check the decal before sending it out LOL. They aren't even trying anymore.
  11. duaneallen

Check this out. Video says it all.
  12. duaneallen

Got the guitar. Here is the demo video. Enjoy!
  13. duaneallen

NGD: K-Line Springfield

This Springfield looks just like my most recent one. Mine has the closet classic finish, which has no dings or scratches, but more of a faded finish and hardware. One of the best Strats I've ever played.
  14. duaneallen

Pics of Collings Hollowbodies

Here it is.
  15. duaneallen

Pics of Collings Hollowbodies

Had to look for this pic, but I finally found it. Here's my harem. It is missing my I30 LC.
  16. duaneallen

Just got the email. Guitar is finished! Can't wait to get this baby in!
  17. duaneallen

Let me see your white Strats

This looks exactly like mine! Is this the recent one that you sent to L.A. Vintage?
  18. duaneallen

NGD! K-Line Springfield

Congrats! I just got a new one as well. I did a video review for anyone interested.
  19. duaneallen

Sold Price Drop PRS JA-15 Rare and Beautiful

Wow, what a killer guitar. Always wanted to try one.
  20. duaneallen

I believe that scale length is 25.5 and the width is 1 11/16th. I asked him to spec it as close to an L5CES as possible.
  21. duaneallen

Hey, thanks for the kind words! There are many great builders out there right now, but Mark was always on my radar because he is considered one of the best for getting closest to the classic Gibson archtop sound. I don't have access to try most of the builders out there, but I was able to try...
  22. duaneallen

OK, so Mark is almost done! He just sent me a pic of the finished body. It just needs hardware and setup and its done! This has been such a fun process so far.
  23. duaneallen

Stunning!
  24. duaneallen

Sold Collings 470 JL

That is stunning!
Top Bottom