Search results

1. J D Miley

FSOT Suhr Bella Head - Mahogany Front - $1299

BUMP, Man this a a killer deal on this amp. The Bella is a true work horse for Country, Rock, Blues etc... This head through any decent 2/12 cab is hard to beat !
  2. J D Miley

FS TC SCF Gold (Practically Brand new !)

TC Electronics SCF Gold Chorus/ Flanger I bought two of these as I was going to build a second pedal board. Now just need one. Here ya go. Practically Brand New in the Box just as I got it from Sweetwater: $135.00 PP & Shipped (Lower48) ( or Cash APPed)
  3. J D Miley

FSOT Suhr Bella Head - Mahogany Front - $1299

Killer deal !!Bump ! I have one of these. Excellent and versatile pedal platform amp for most styles of music. Rock, Blues, Country etc. . . Excellent FX Loop.
  4. J D Miley

Sold Vox Wah V847 Almost New !

Almost New, VOX WAH Model V847 Only Used in a Home studio a few times (I am just not a WAH guy). Here ya go In the Box with tote bag . $60.00 Cash App'd or Paypaled & Shipped (Lower 48)
  5. J D Miley

Sold Matchless HC-30 ‘93 (Sampson-Era)

Bump. One of the dumbest things i did four years ago was sell my 1996 Matchless C30 . The Samson Era Matchless's just have a certain Mojo that the newer ones don't ,and never will, have. Rounder fuller sound and still beautiful chime ! These are great EL: 84 amps !
  6. J D Miley

Sold Suhr Bella Reverb Head $1600 shipped

I have two wonderful amps. My Suhr Bella 1/12 combo is the work horse of the two.(I also have a head cab for it ). Really good pedal platform amp for many styles . . Rock , Country, Blues . . etc. . .
  7. J D Miley

Sold Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord 70 Works perfect !

Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord 70 in very good Condition. Works perfect just like brand new . Has been accessed via a switching system since the day I got it new , so it has seldom been stomped on at all. Does everything from Angus to Eddie to Billy G to "Cream Disraeli Gears ". Comes in...
  8. J D Miley

Sold GigRig Z Cable

I own two of these ! Just love it ! Reason for selling =( Down sizing and simi- retired from gigging as much). Much more than a buffer. Makes all your pedals sound as if they are built directly in your amp. Drive pedals sound more chewy and immediate ! Shows some wear and priced...
  9. J D Miley

Sold Walrus Audio Julianna Stereo Chorus

Walrus Audio "Julianna" Stereo Chorus . Almost Brand New/In the Box Never gigged, Just used in my Home studio. $185.00 Shipped and PP ( Lower 48)
  10. J D Miley

TC Electronic TCF Gold: One chorus too many.

I just got a new TC Gold Chorus /Flanger . To me, that is the best Chorus for me . Bad news is, it quit working with in 30 minutes when i got it. Had to return it for a replacement and they are out of stock . Hopefully this was just a defective unit and not a design flaw. My other two are...
  11. J D Miley

Just scored an all black TC SCF Chorus / Flanger....what can I expect?

I just got a new TCF Gold one from Sweetwater and it quit working with in 10 minutes . BUMMER
  12. J D Miley

Sold Sold Two Rock Studio Signature head and 1x12 cabinet - Wine Taurus - $3,500

Bump. I recently played through one of these. Very big sound for 35 watts ! I would opt for this one rather than the 100 watt version.
  13. J D Miley

Sold Suhr Bella Reverb and Cab - Mahogany accents

Bump. One of the best pedal platform amps to be had.
  14. J D Miley

Favorite hard rock, & classic rock amp that will also do blues justice ???

Fender made a point to point channel switching amp in the 80's Called the" Tone Master " . Kind of like a Fender Twin with a Soldano SLO lead channel. For a while Dave GroHL of the Foo Fighters played and toured with one for a few years.
  15. J D Miley

Sold Suhr Bella Head & 1x12 Cab

Bump . Worth every Penny One of the best pedal platform amps to be had. ( Kind of like a more refined cross between Black Face Deluxe and Black Face Bassman 50 but takes pedals better than both of those).
  16. J D Miley

Atomic Clr Neo Mk Ii

The one bad thing about the Atomic CLR Neo. It is never in stock . No telling what will happen if you need to have one repaired .
  17. J D Miley

Sold REDUCED! 1978 MARSHALL 2150 COMBO - "ROCK 'N ROLL BABY"

Worth it just for the amp Chasis alone ! BUMP !!
  18. J D Miley

1974 Les Paul Standard #127899 Where is it these days ?

Stolen from Band trailer in Lubbock Texas in 1980. Serial # 127899 Just wondering where it might be these days. I am not looking to get it back or anything . Just wonder if it is around somewhere being played by anybody .
  19. J D Miley

what's the best single channel clean amp you've ever played?

I have a Bella too. Great amp. No complaints !!
  20. J D Miley

After years of trying a dozen or so High end built amps . My two main amps that I have now and am more happy and satisfied with than all the others are my Suhr Bella ( I got the Wine Red combo and bought a head cab for it too. ) and my Todd Sharp JOAT 20RT Head and 2/12 Cab (The is the one...
  21. J D Miley

I agree. Love My JOAT 20 RT & 2/12 cab seldom do I wish i had more power. (There is this magical device that was invented many decades ago that will turn any 20-30 watt amp into a wall of sound . It is call ""A MICROPHONE" LOL!
  22. J D Miley

Need recommendations for a small footprint compressor

I found the Xotic SP to be too noisy
  23. J D Miley

Which of these Comps would you get

I found the SP to be the noisiest of all Comps I have played.
  24. J D Miley

Todd Sharp Joat 20 Rt

I did not play one before I ordered it. 1 A friend of mine who bought one of my Matchless C30 amps and had played it for over two years turned me onto the Todd Sharp . At the time I ordered mine , I still had my other 1996 Matchless C 30 that had just came back from Matchless where it was...
  25. J D Miley

Todd Sharp Joat 20 Rt

For a while I had a Fryette PS 2 , I used that with my Todd Sharp to double the power. However , just running my guitar amp up a little more in my Floor monitor , works fine. The JOAT 20 RT with the Matching 2/12 cab is a bit louder and fuller sounding than a DR Z MAZ18 into a 2/12 to my...
Top Bottom