Search results

1. Lucky Dog Guitars

VENDOR: Lucky Dog Guitars

I hope I have adequately followed the rules by putting "vendor" as a prefix. I rarely post here, but we have been building SO many cool guitars at Lucky Dog. We are still building them from scratch in our small tennessee shop. Even our hardware is custom machined. Here are a few of our latest...
  2. Lucky Dog Guitars

What a Lucky Dog (NGD)

If you think you messaged us but didnt get a reply.... email me again and explain. Maybe we can get you inserted up the list a ways to compensate for any mistake that may have occurred.
  3. Lucky Dog Guitars

What a Lucky Dog (NGD)

We don't sell stainless parts at all. My friend Ben at Vandyke makes those you have pictured above in Stainless and he may even sell you stainless plates to match, I'm not 100% sure on that though. Our knobs are of different design and have 10 knurl points per each level. I think Ben's have...
  4. Lucky Dog Guitars

Upgrading compressor

Check out the brand new Lucky Dog Soul Winner Compressor with blendable low gain overdrive. Studio grade quiet compressor voiced for guitar and overdrive circuit loosely based on the vintage Nobels ODR1 popular with the Nashville crowd.
  5. Lucky Dog Guitars

TGPer and Lucky Dog Guitars builder Anthony Sims has a new compressor/OD pedal prototype!

appreciate the share. Im waiting on custom knobs to arrive and we will start shipping
  6. Lucky Dog Guitars

Lucky Dog Guitars. 1st post here in a long time.

Our wait is a couple years due to the sheer number of people on the reservation list. But unlike many builders, we don’t take any money upfront. Once we physically start your build we get half down and typically finish it in 4-6 weeks after that
  7. Lucky Dog Guitars

NGD: Lucky Dog Televangelist

Man. Just saw this post. Thanks for the nice comments
  8. Lucky Dog Guitars

Lucky Dog Guitars. 1st post here in a long time.

I 1st posted here a few years ago as a small hobby builder. We have now put out around 90 guitars. We build all of our necks and bodies from scratch (most to the spec of customers on our reservation list so a wide range of options are available). We have also designed our own bridge, knobs...
  9. Lucky Dog Guitars

Humbucker-sized single coil pickup recommendations

Ive got one at Lucky Dog. Demo here. (Neck pickup demo after the 5min 30sec mark)
  10. Lucky Dog Guitars

Trying to decide on a strat builder... svl, xotic, kline...?

Built from absolute scratch here in Tennessee. 72476571_2504680559612845_8548649163032625152_n by Lucky-Dog Custom-Guitars, on Flickr 75204416_2524525970961637_6879057540986961920_n by Lucky-Dog Custom-Guitars, on Flickr 72748172_2524525930961641_1861559935574212608_n by Lucky-Dog...
  11. Lucky Dog Guitars

With Dano gone, who's number one?

Ah ya!... Howie! Tell him hi for me. His build was a little different looking than some of mine but he picked out most every aspect of it. Im a big fan of Cindy myself.
  12. Lucky Dog Guitars

With Dano gone, who's number one?

I haven't been on here in a REALLY long time. But I appreciate the couple Lucky Dog mentions. We make all of our bodies/necks from scratch, we are making many of our own bridges, knobs, pickguards and pickups as well. So far it is working for us. I have now added 2 guys, 1 from Gibson...
  13. Lucky Dog Guitars

Custom Tele builders better than Fender Master build ?

Give www.facebook.com/LuckyDogGuitars a look IMG_7288 by Lucky Dog Guitars posted Jul 9, 2017 at 10:49 AM
  14. Lucky Dog Guitars

New Batch of Lucky Dog guitars recently built

Yep. Very early on nearly every build was identical and I had one CNC program for a body. But it morphed into a very custom build type of company where nearly every build became unique with varying specs, routes, hand carving etc. it actually became easier and faster to make them by hand than...
  15. Lucky Dog Guitars

No we don’t do CNC necks and bodies. We hand make all of our stuff using a lot of our templates. The only thing we have just recently started CNC’ing are the fret slots and the little shelf piece on the headstock that the logo is on. We don’t buy bodies/necks from suppliers, they are made...
  16. Lucky Dog Guitars

No, not all. A lot are custom builds... but I do several "public sale" guitars through the year as well
  17. Lucky Dog Guitars

Def Leppard Makes the Switch to Axe-Fx III

I was lucky to build 2 Lucky Dog tele's that went to Joe & Phil a couple weeks ago. Hopefully I'll get to hear them rockin' them on stage with the Axe-FX sometime! Phil's has a pretty hot wound Lollar bridge pickup, it sounds amazing on rock stuff. I've had 2 Axe FX's myself.. looking...
  18. Lucky Dog Guitars

Howdy! We are Lucky Dog Guitars - Handcrafted One at a time in the foothills of Eastern Tennessee

BUNCH of new build pics posted at >>> https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/new-batch-of-lucky-dog-guitars-recently-built.1975459/
  19. Lucky Dog Guitars

Check us out at facebook/instagram. 100% handcrafted in Cleveland, TN, no store-bought bodies/necks etc. We build each guitar, one at a time, to the spec of the customer and put our artistic stamp on it.
  20. Lucky Dog Guitars

NGD and New Builder: Lucky Dog Televangelist #00001- Just Arrived!

Yours is the only Lucky Dog that shipped out without a certificate of authenticity. At that time I simply didnt know if I'd ever build another and didnt think about it. Tonight I am packing up your official serial#000001 Certificate and some other other Lucky Dog swag as a thank you to the 1st...
  21. Lucky Dog Guitars

Howdy! We are Lucky Dog Guitars - Handcrafted One at a time in the foothills of Eastern Tennessee

Austin Crum with his new Lucky Dog Televangelist. My software went haywire and didn't separate the jam track from the guitar track so I didn't get to separate them properly but you still get the idea. I'm real proud of how this build turned out.
  22. Lucky Dog Guitars

Video Demo: Lucky Dog Televangelist with Nashville's new hot picker on the scene

Austin Crum with his new Lucky Dog Televangelist. My software went haywire and didn't separate the jam track from the guitar track so I didn't get to separate them properly but you still get the idea. I'm real proud of how this build turned out.
Top Bottom