Search results

1. Binaural

AC/DC - Highway to Hell or Black in Black?

For me it’s a tie, two different singers, two amazing albums!
  2. Binaural

Who was your “Hendrix”?

Joe Satriani
  3. Binaural

Let's create a "The Quintessential Album" list for Guitar Greats

Joe Satriani - Surfing With the Alien Andy Timmons - Ear X-tacy Eric Johnson - Ah Via Musicom Stevie Ray Vaughan - In Step Eddie Van Halen - Fair Warning Gary Hoey - Neon Highway Blues Billy Gibbons - Tres Hombres Jimmy Page - Presence Angus Young - Back in Black Matt Schofield - Far As I Can See
  4. Binaural

Post just one line from a song you love

She was the best damn woman that I ever seen She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies
  5. Binaural

Who / Which band carried on WAY past their creative sell by date and when should they have called it a day ?

U2 after All That You Can’t Leave Behind Styx after Paradise Theater Bad Company after Desolation Angels Eagles after Hotel California Pretenders after II Foreigner after Agent Provocateur
  6. Binaural

Albums that are all killer no filler.

AC/DC - Highway to Hell / Back in Black Van Halen - first album Metallica - Ride the Lightening / Master of Puppets Boston - first album Rush - Moving Pictures / Signals Gun N’ Roses - Appetite for Destruction Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien Andy Timmons - ear X-tacy Big Wreck - Albatross
  7. Binaural

You bought the widely considered WORST album by a band......which album & band ?

Scorpions Eye II Eye, I took it without having heard any of it on a road trip and ended up leaving out on the road somewhere.
  8. Binaural

Who would you consider the most versatile player ?

Joe Satriani Andy Timmons Eric Johnson
Top Bottom