Search results

1. T

Headstrong Amps

Just got a Lil King S from Wayne. It looks, and sounds great. Its powerful. Reverb is huge. Very portable.
  2. T

Eminence Wizard or WGS Reaper

I haven't tried the WGS, but have a Wizard in my Classic 50 and I love it.
  3. T

Pick yer two best Eminence and tell why.

i've got a wizard in my Classic 50 and have wanted to pair it with another. glad to see so many like the wizard/c-rex combo thats what i'm leaning towards.
  4. T

Peavey Classic 30 - disassemble to replace speaker?

anyone know if its the same method for the c50?
  5. T

Eminence Wizard Question

I have a Wizard in my C50. It definitely gets better with age :). I like it a lot, but as others mentioned i think its great to balance it with another Emi. I want to pair it with something myself, just not sure what yet. Depending on the application, i could see 2 Wizards being tough to...
  6. T

What is your favorite Eminence speaker?

Thanks to this thread, i really have no idea what to pair with my Wizard in my c50 2x12!
  7. T

Peavey C50 2x12 - removing speakers

bump for any more speaker change experiences with a c50 212
  8. T

Best Place to get an amp modded?

Go to Andrews Amp Lab man, nice guy and great, honest work.
  9. T

yeah, thats what i've found from searching- but never seen anything specific to the C50. thought it might be the same method, but just wanted to be sure. thanks!
  10. T

What's the process? Do the tubes need to be removed? Thx!
  11. T

Everything about Peavey Amps - Put it Here!

I've played a C50 212 for the last 6 years or so. Its loud and heavy, but sounds great and a great value (used). i put in an Emi Wizard and retubed about a year ago. Gave it a lot more mojo. Now I want to replace the other blue marvel with another Emi, possibly a C.Rex.
  12. T

<<<<<What is your favorite Eminence speakers in 2-12s???>>>>>

Good thread. I have a Wizard in my PVC50 212. It took some time to break in, but sounds great. I believe the open/closed cab issue with the Wizard is related to cone cry. Now I want to replace the other (stock) speaker with another Emi. I can't decide! Canni Rex, Cani Major, Gov, so...
  13. T

Eminence Wizard in a Carr Mercury?

I just put a Wizard in my Peavey Classic 50. It has a lot of mojo, and after it broke in, its very articulate.
Top Bottom