Search results

1. tweedcab

Sold Morgan MVP23 Combo. **Price drop**

While I am not keen on selling this amp, I can't justify keeping all my gear around given the limited playing I do anymore. This is a 2017 model in 9/10 condition. No issues mechanically or physically. Stock Celestion G12H-75. The only mod to the amp was my addition of red knobs for the Power...
  2. tweedcab

Sold Les Paul CR8 Chambered Reissue - One-piece board

With gigging behind me, I am scaling back my gear. I have had this CR8 for almost 3 years and it is pretty stellar. Likely the best vintage tone LP I've ever played, and an incredible midrange. It is the first of the 2012 run, SN 82000, and it has a verified one-piece board. A couple of...
  3. tweedcab

Sold NOS Mullard CV4024 (12AT7) Tube

NOS Mullard CV4024. For those unfamiliar, this is the British designation for a 12AT7. Nicest reverb tube I have come across. This one has never been in an amp except to test. In the original box/packaging. SOLD
  4. tweedcab

Sold Picks and Strings Variety Package

This deal is being offered as a package. It includes: 131 picks, all of which are unused. I had many more, but they showed signs of use. The below are unplayed: (31) Dunlop Tortex 1.0mm (12) Dunlop Tortex .88mm (19) Dunlop Ultex 1.0mm (18) Dunlop Ultex .88mm (2) Dunlop Ultex 1.14mm (5) Dunlop...
  5. tweedcab

Sold Mesa Boogie Mark Five 35 1x12 Combo Guitar Amplifier

Mint condition and just about a year old. No issues at all with the amp. Comes with the footswitch, cable and cover. Prefer a local pickup, but will ship in the US. $1700 shipped for TGP https://reverb.com/item/25841649-mesa-boogie-mark-five-35-1x12-combo-guitar-amplifier#
  6. tweedcab

Sold Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2014 Honeyburst 120th Anniversary

I purchased this Les Paul Traditional new, in August of 2014. This is one of only two Traditional years ('14 & '15) with the "'59 Tribute" Humbuckers. They sound pretty phenomenal, and were only available in some CS models for a short while after 2015. It's a solid body, non-chambered guitar...
  7. tweedcab

Sold MXR Custom Shop Bonamassa FET Driver

I purchased this used about 2 yrs ago, and it was on my board non-stop until I started playing a low watt Marshall. nice JTM45ish vibe. Flawless function. https://reverb.com/item/14867159-mxr-bonamassa-fet-driver $100 shipped
  8. tweedcab

Sold Furman P-1800 AR Prestige Series Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner

https://reverb.com/item/16685354-furman-p-1800-ar-prestige-series-voltage-regulator-power-conditioner Used for no more than a few hours. It is a backup, but not currently needed. Comes in the box with manual and cord ties. It's like new. Sold
  9. tweedcab

Sold Fender Michael Landau Hot Rod Deville

Purchased new in August of 2016 from Sweetwater. Frankly, I'm not sure why I'm selling, but I find myself gravitating to my Bassman for what we play. As far as 2x12 Fenders go, this is up there with the best. Amazing pedal platform. I have not come across a pedal that doesn't sound really good...
  10. tweedcab

Sold Sennheiser e835 Dynamic Handheld Cardioid Microphone

Purchased as a backup from Sweetwater last year. Tested for function only, and performs as it should. Box and all original items included. Sold
  11. tweedcab

Sold Shure SM58 Dynamic Microphone

Purchased as a backup, but never used except to check function. It's like new with all the original packaging and items. Sold
  12. tweedcab

Sold Vox V846HW Wah

Purchased new from Analogman in 2011. $150 Shipped on TGP https://reverb.com/item/14866959-vox-v846hw-2011
  13. tweedcab

Sold Jensen C12N 8ohm

Pulled from a Blues Jr III soon after purchase. 8 ohm, 50w. Not even broken in. Mint condition and comes with the speaker jack. $60 shipped/paypal
  14. tweedcab

Sold Roland Blues Cube Artist 1x12 80w

I have had this a little over a year now. Killer, light, versatile amp that is really impressive all around. Love the power scaling feature. The amp is in very good condition with one very small nick in the tolex. Hard to photograph, but in the last picture it's to the left of the "I", on the...
  15. tweedcab

Sold Strymon El Capistan v2

Excellent condition. In the box with the power supply. SOLD
  16. tweedcab

Sold Alessandro Working Dog Rottweiler 1x12

Excellent condition. Relatively new 6L6's. RCA grey plate 12AX7 in V1, Mullard CV4024 in V2 and a Fender GT 12AX7 in the PI socket. Really amazing, light amp. Original, well broken in Jensen C12N. Sounds fantastic, and one of the nicest gigging amps around. Takes pedals like a champ. $1100...
  17. tweedcab

Sold Bogner LaGrange

Exc. Condition. First owner, comes in the box. $170 SHIPPED
  18. tweedcab

Sold TC Flashback Delay

Mint condition, in the box. SOLD
  19. tweedcab

Sold OCD V4

OCD V4 - $80 shipped/paypal
  20. tweedcab

Sold Klon KTR

Excellent condition. In the box. $225 shipped/paypal.
  21. tweedcab

Sold Drybell Vibe Machine

Like new V1 Drybell Vibe Machine. In the box with all swag and instructions. No velcro. As vibes go, this is among the best, but I have decided against vibe on my board.
  22. tweedcab

Sold Gibson tuners

Kluson deluxe tuners off 2014 Les Paul Traditional. Mint condition $30 Paypal preferred. Actual shipping.
  23. tweedcab

Sold Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue w/ upgrades

This is a year old BDRI in excellent condition. Enhancements include: Shellac on the cabinet (see last pic below compared to a new cabinet. it looks really nice in person) Vintage 30 speaker, broken in English version (seen with the stock speaker below which has been replaced) Philips 6L6WGC...
  24. tweedcab

Sold KOT v4 high gain red side

Decided that this pedal is not for me. Like new condition no velcro. $400 shipped/paypal
  25. tweedcab

Sold Buffalo FX Rams Head

Killer Ram's Head clone. Gilmour for days. Condition is 10/10, no issues. $175 shipped/paypal.
Top Bottom