Search results

1. tweedcab

Sold Gibson ES335 Block Gloss Sunset Burst 2015 $2780 Shipped

Your box is full. PM me when you have a chance.
  2. tweedcab

FS /13 Rock Block 1x12 Cab

Thank you.
  3. tweedcab

FS /13 Rock Block 1x12 Cab

What Creamback and do you have a weight, loaded?
  4. tweedcab

Sold Morgan MVP23 Combo. **Price drop**

Helix trade option added.
  5. tweedcab

Open to local demos. Philadelphia suburbs.
  6. tweedcab

Weighs about 35 lbs. Great grab and go.
  7. tweedcab

Nice amp here gents. From home playing to gigs, it is very versatile and controllable.
  8. tweedcab

While I am not keen on selling this amp, I can't justify keeping all my gear around given the limited playing I do anymore. This is a 2017 model in 9/10 condition. No issues mechanically or physically. Stock Celestion G12H-75. The only mod to the amp was my addition of red knobs for the Power...
  9. tweedcab

Klon KTR Announcement - KTR Diodes

Lol, I regret not keeping one of my 2 Centaurs, 2 silvers or 3 KTRs around. The 4 big boxes were gone by about 2006 and the last KTR was sold about 3 years ago. Yes, I kept chasing the tone, with a several year break between my last silver and first KTR, but in the end I always seemed to find a...
  10. tweedcab

Sold Les Paul CR8 Chambered Reissue - One-piece board

With gigging behind me, I am scaling back my gear. I have had this CR8 for almost 3 years and it is pretty stellar. Likely the best vintage tone LP I've ever played, and an incredible midrange. It is the first of the 2012 run, SN 82000, and it has a verified one-piece board. A couple of...
  11. tweedcab

Sold NOS Mullard CV4024 (12AT7) Tube

Nice tube left. Great for reverb circuits.
  12. tweedcab

Sold NOS Mullard CV4024 (12AT7) Tube

NOS Mullard CV4024. For those unfamiliar, this is the British designation for a 12AT7. Nicest reverb tube I have come across. This one has never been in an amp except to test. In the original box/packaging. SOLD
  13. tweedcab

Sold Picks and Strings Variety Package

Picks here, git yer picks here....
  14. tweedcab

I'll consider offers.
  15. tweedcab

This deal is being offered as a package. It includes: 131 picks, all of which are unused. I had many more, but they showed signs of use. The below are unplayed: (31) Dunlop Tortex 1.0mm (12) Dunlop Tortex .88mm (19) Dunlop Ultex 1.0mm (18) Dunlop Ultex .88mm (2) Dunlop Ultex 1.14mm (5) Dunlop...
  16. tweedcab

Sold Mesa Boogie Mark Five 35 1x12 Combo Guitar Amplifier

Mint condition and just about a year old. No issues at all with the amp. Comes with the footswitch, cable and cover. Prefer a local pickup, but will ship in the US. $1700 shipped for TGP https://reverb.com/item/25841649-mesa-boogie-mark-five-35-1x12-combo-guitar-amplifier#
Top Bottom